Do you ever see a piece of art so wel crafted that you feel despair because you know you'll never craft anything even...

do you ever see a piece of art so wel crafted that you feel despair because you know you'll never craft anything even close to it?
and then you realize you have nothing to say yet you still want to create out of pure vanity and you are also to lazy to go trough with it and hate yourself even more?
and then you realize hoe pathetic wallowing on self pity is and hater yourself EVEN MORE?

Attached: .gif (500x281, 1.76M)

no

peak german humor

congrats, you don't suffer from narcissism
I envy you yet still think I'm better then you
the only joke here is my pathetic existence

go do a drawing user
do that story you always wanted to write
make a short vid that you can be proud of and show off
we believe in you
you only need to try user
do your best

Attached: Joey Approves.jpg (257x196, 10K)

i know exactly how it feels fren

Attached: 510d033f8abf324463cab7f735cbfcfc.jpg (600x847, 70K)

Honk honk

Attached: 8a6.jpg (500x730, 93K)

If you'd be so kind as to enable my ego for a bit none of those things are what I want to create
i don't think there's a proper word for it but i want to create environments, not like world building but more like video games maps or models

then go do it
find some software and design the environments you want to create
if you don't know how to start then learn, i'm sure there are things online that can help
maybe you can even make a career out of it
i think it's a beautiful passion myself
environments are important

Attached: 1511436127526.jpg (448x252, 16K)

you know what? fuck you!
I don't have anything worth sharing, no "spark", the only thing I have is ideas i think are "kinda cool" and a false belief that i'm better then everyone around me, that's I'm some special fucking snowflake who's destined for greatness. do you think REAL artist feel the same? NO! they actually have something to say besides "look how fucking great I am!"

i wish i was a good artist. i see so much cool art but im so incompetent at artistry i dont even want to try. some day i might take art classes to get some skills

Attached: starry starry night.jpg (832x624, 114K)

are you that drunk faggot?

how did you know?

that's a bit rude but ok
you're right ofc, that attitude is not good, you're already on a good path by recognizing that
but it's not too late to drop it and replace it with something more postitive
a "spark" is not something you have at birth
it's something you gain from experience and learning your craft
instead of making something so that people think better of you. learn to make it so that you create things so that others may appreciate something well crafted, take pleasure in the art itself
these cool ideas you have may be very good if applied

Attached: __original_drawn_by_ayu_mog__f5f1a89013c6995d53e7358201c1437c.png (802x748, 487K)

so you're saying I should just become a crowd pleaser?

because you're going on about how much you hate yourself while still being narcissistic

being a narcissist is one of the main reason I hate myself dummy

nope and you know i didn't
if i was to overly simplify what i said it would be more like "make stuff so that you can be proud of being able to make it"
pride is not bad if earned, arrogance however should be avoided
stay humble and try to better yourself so that you can reach that earned pride

>pride is not bad if earned, arrogance however should be avoided
what's the difference? both are just for the sake ego and not personal fulfillment

at least you recognize you don't have any traits worth feeling narcissistic over, even if it comes out as insufferable self pity
go get some counselling ya alcoholic

hah
"alcoholic" I drink a fucking minuscule amount of alcohol to bait and self deprecate to get people to feel sorry for me so i can act abrasive towards them (like I'm doing right now)
If anything you are more fucked in the head then me, you seem to have a major savior complex

the difference is the earned part
arrogance is unearned and unlikable
it makes you seem like a cunt in other words
pride in ones own work is admirable and shows passion
another difference is that arrogance is for yourself, you place pride on you for being you and nothing more
putting pride in your work is unselfish, you made something good that others can enjoy, that is worthy of pride

I feel this was a lot, must stem from my Germanic side then. I’m in art school now at least so I’m improving.

you do you

I've felt like that a few times. Pic related had me shiver a bit, as I felt so compelled to be within that painting and wanted to do something like that in my life. I know I won't be able to but I admire those who can portray nature so beautifully.

Attached: Asher_Durand_Kindred_Spirits-min.jpg (1464x1800, 1.94M)

but that's exactly what I'm saying
I want to create solely so I can jerk myself of over how much of a creative type I am
The only thing I have to share with the world is that i fucking love myself
and the fact that I'm aware of my flaws as a person but don't want to fix them is the mark of an objectivity bad person
I'm a coward who want to make himself appear non-threatening and small to avoid well earned criticism
ok
FUCK YOU FOR TRYING TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER YOU CUNT! I HOPE YOU SUFFER A SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH
I ACT ABRASIVE TO HIDE HOW VULNERABLE AND WEAK I TRULY AM

unrelated blog post
I'm afraid of driving. I hate the judgmental l honks of cars who mock me for driving to slow, I dread every red light because I know I'll kill my engine and be subjected to the mockery of everyone behind me .my back is soaked in sweat after every ride.
I can't drive alone beause I'm so afraid of fucking up
I just wanted to get that of my chest

that is rather beautiful

and that's what i'm saying
work on yourself so that you can arrive at that position
become who you want to be, not who you are right now
criticism is hard to deal with sure, but it strengthens you and makes you better
I was once rather arrogant myself truth be told
i learned to see through it though and worked past it, it took some time and tears but i think i managed to become a humbler and better overall person
if i can then i think you can too

i am too truth be told
this is something we should both try to improve on
a challenge is good to overcome, it improves you in more ways than one
perhaps start with your driving and gain confidence in yourself from that

you just don't fucking understand
I'm unwilling to change myself for the better, how hard of a concept is that?

i feel sorry for you
gain it
that is all i will say

don't, asshole
I really want to start cutting myself just because it will make shitheads like you feel guilty

don't waste any more words enabling him, this is a anime imageboard not a mentalcase's ego boosting site

no it's because you're an edgy moron who thinks life is hopeless since he's not as special as he thought
get over yourself
stop going woe is me and fix yourself
you're not hopeless and all you need to do is realize it
i hope you do
best of wishes, even if you're a knob

i know
i'm done

>kerdasi amaq ...

its hard because you made an entire thread bitching about how much your personality sucks and we assumed that meant you wanted to change it

yes i feel this way all the time it sucks
it's like i hit the writer's block except i've never actually written anything

Attached: 1540501879154.jpg (245x234, 14K)

but that LITERALLY what I'm saying
I'm a narcissist who's full of himself who whine s about how pathetic he is on an American anime imageboard instead of trying to mature as a person
I'm held back by self pity and in fact don't even want to be happy
I want to partake in misery tourism and feel sorry for myself so i can have justification for how shitty of a person I am
nice reading comprehension retard
the fact that I want to be a piece of shit is why I hate myself

all the time, but you use it as influence to hope to create something better one day

Attached: tokyo-story-bfi-00m-gh0.jpg (461x346, 100K)

then go wallow in your own self pity alone instead of making a thread BAAAAWing about it and berating anybody who is kind enough to give half a shit

you just hosted a drunk anime stream, be honest with how drunk you are

did you even read the thread?
being an asshole to people offering my sympathy makes me feel good
and I'm also a massive fucking attention whore
'bout 233 ml vodka and a can of redbull

>must stem from my Germanic side then
america...

what are you trying to prove

Attached: 1249444250195.gif (450x380, 83K)

that I'm a worthless and spineless piece of shit worthy only of mockery I guess?

Attached: your post will make a fine addition to my cringe complilation.png (680x721, 480K)

the fact that you'd post this hit mean you're probably as, if not even more pathetic as me

I think similar things to you, don't worry about it. I doubt that most of the greatest writers/artists didn't feel the same, what do you think they mean by 'calling'? You are supposed to take that feeling of superiority, know it is wrong, but keep it to use as a muse to create art and bring yourself towards your goal.

>calling
huh? I control + f - ed it an i didn't find a mention of it
I mean that i have no talent or drive yet fantasize about being some kind of artist because I think I'm better then all those white and blue collar plebs around me for some fucking reason

Writer's calling
Well if you start to read good books, watch good films, listen to good music, get into philosophy and explore good visual art then you will get worthy ideas that you can get excited about. In order to be a great artist you must first read and be well-read in all of the arts, and then develop your skills.

you're a drunkard so there's the outsider art box ticked

for fuck's sake, my sole motivation for wanting , nay thinking about creating is to fuel my ego
you think it was a coincidence that the show i chose for the drunk stream was the one featuring the character i avatarfagged as?
and I'm not worthy of being a drunkard, I'm the equivalent of that teenage fuck who takes one hit of weed and talks about how le high he is
real drunks could chug down a whole bottle of vodka, not just a third mixed

if you really care about fuelling your ego, then the fact that you are more well-read then others will help. But don't be too obvious about it otherwise you will just cause more idiots to say stupid things about literature. Browse lit and read the kind of stuff that is talked about there.

why don't you look at it is as a challenge instead and compete in a healthy fashion?

Attached: nani.jpg (800x800, 280K)

>well read
I can't remember the last time I read a book
I actually tried to today and my attention spawn was so fucked i couldn't read one paragraph
If my Reddit tier pseudo-intellectual, 3 dollar word typing style tricked you into thinking I'm smart you must be a retarda spellchecker is the only reason you can even understand me, my spelling is shit
here's a sentance typed witpuht it

because I am either to lazy to, enjoy feeling sorry for myself out, most likely a combination of both

don't get sad get inspired nerd

I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall:
I don't have any idea or inspiration
I'm to lazy to do anything
I get more satisfaction out of feeling sorry for myself then completing any project could ever provide
is that really so hard to understand?

i felt obligated to tell you to stop being a waste of space but if you're comfortable with it i'm not going to stop you

Attached: 1549676507035.jpg (288x261, 46K)

>i felt obligated to tell you to stop being a waste of space
do you mean i should becoming "productive member of society" or kms?
either way, trying to help someone who doesn't want help is pointless

Screw you bong

Attached: A Brit On British Intelligence.png (1002x236, 25K)

>of course it's a German making this thread
What went wrong with Germany as a country? Why do they have people like Schopenhauer, von Hartmann, Mainländer, and the like? The biggest whiners in the history of mankind were mostly Germans. I start to suspect that both World Wars happened simply because the Germans felt the compelling urge to fulfill their destiny of self-destruction.

no fucking idea
I'm starting to feel ashamed of the cringy shit I spewed, guess that's my cue to go to sleep

just start with lolita or something, it will be sure to hook you in. The only way to get inspiration is by being well-read, so you have to try it no matter what.
fuck you leatherman

Oh look that’s me from middle school :D

Attached: 291F8BDE-69C9-48BE-99E4-A0E69DCE149D.jpg (968x681, 41K)

>just start with lolita or something
Why bother with that pretentious piece of shit when you have access to so many lolicon manga on the internet nowadays? No matter how you interpret it, Lolita remains an undefendable shitty novel. I don't really need a whole fucking book for the author to tell me that he jerks off to Annabel Lee and other Poe's poems.

Calm down Korbo, people need to start somewhere. I could also recommend him the Picture of Dorian Gay or Mice and Men, he isn't going to start to read journey to the end of the night.

you are also supposed to be dead

>he isn't going to start to read journey to the end of the night
Why not? He is a German; I'm sure he can appreciate nihilism and antisemitism, even if it comes out of a French mouth.

it is a pretty big book for a drunk guy who can't even read a paragraph without getting distracted

this happens to me with women

Go on about you're business. Eventually you'll learn nobody cares about you. And if you don't, then well...you're just a useless, dumb faggot anyways and you're narcissism ends up being laughable and ironic at the same time when you realize this because it's the equivalent of a retard pretending to be something great. lol!

Attached: miyadancesonyourgrave.gif (253x253, 295K)

I think he’s just a little too anxious, no need to be such a cunt.

Yes there is. I can relate and I had someone to help me through it, and not by babying through about it. Clearly he won't respond to something of the sort, as evidenced here . Sure he could just be larping or could need babying, but I'm not doing that.

You’re equating it to narcissism though, which is really simplifying a whole lot of internal thoughts that are much more self defeating than anything else. If someone wants to get out of that mindset they need to take one step at a time to adjust to a more social kind of lifestyle. Or you can just live with like me.

*with it

He said narcissism himself
. I'm not equating directly to that. I pointed out the irony of his claim to narcissism and
the clear contradiction that becomes evident due to the nature of his anxiety. The way I got out of it was being lucky to have a friend. He was kind of a menace though and the type so abrasive that he saw a guy without arms and started laughing at him in public and was making fun of the sticks he had has arms. Eventually it desensitizes you to anxiety the same nature of his.

based

Attached: r63.jpg (736x556, 82K)