Why is it that I can buy potentially addictive and dangerous opioid painkillers at any pharmacy with no prescription...

Why is it that I can buy potentially addictive and dangerous opioid painkillers at any pharmacy with no prescription required but I'm not allowed to buy natural and bioidentical estrogen and harmless T blockers?

Attached: fuck it all.jpg (640x468, 66K)

poop ._.

Attached: 1549391910924.gif (69x120, 73K)

Shut up

Attached: 5620DE26-EC38-4E86-9B7A-9D510D8943BF.jpg (500x627, 62K)

Shoo shoo faggy tranny, shoo shoo.

Attached: Cringey.png (1920x1080, 1018K)

>I can buy potentially addictive and dangerous opioid painkillers at any pharmacy with no prescription required
Wish this was true in the USA tbqh

kys retard tranny

This but unironically

Tell Dr. Shekelstein you have a headache and I'm sure he'll prescribe you fentanyl as long as you have (((insurance))) and leave a good tip goy.

It sucks that you can't just easily access this stuff, but you can still buy it online!
You can get your estrogen and stuff here
=> eu-aibolit.com
Don't worry girly we're gonna make it :3

Attached: anzuhushudshsuahd.jpg (850x1252, 147K)

How does the same not apply for your tranny pills
>oh gosh guv'nah, ive got a bloody gender disphoria, some oeoestroegen would probably do the trick, innit?
>>right, lad

Kratom is "good enough" for now though, isnt it

I can buy fentanyl for $10 on any street corner can you say the same? #Eastcoastproblems ifyanowutimean

I'm trying to be a good boy

Same here but my tolerance is low enough that I can still get a decent little nod going on some red kali

It isn't like that in the UK, unfortunately. Trans people often have to go through years of appointments to get treatment.

I'm lucky to live in a place where all I had to do to get hormones was to sign a form at a clinic :3

I really dont care

I actually got realllly close to stopping but I'm picking up again. I was at 50-60g a day then made it down to 10 but now it's back to like 20g.

An EU supplier, thank you!
Customs charges and the danger of my stuff being seized is always stressful.
We will make it girl~

Attached: gonna_be_fine.png (540x645, 105K)

Shit I never exceed 5-8g a day

>We will make it girl~

Attached: shutterstock_681978610_810_500_75_s_c1.jpg (810x500, 46K)

Yeah I take everything to the extreme. I literally cant into moderation or "recreational" use

Attached: man-pointing-gun-his-head-27014443.jpg (1300x957, 120K)

My friends in the uk seem to have no trouble getting their packages stolen so I think you should be fine ;)

best of luck honey

Attached: anzuuuuuuwhore.jpg (205x246, 9K)

GTFO tranny

Attached: 1514598218253.png (575x2025, 365K)

please don't be transphobic on this sub

Did Monty Python make you sexually confused, mate?

Attached: tumblr_lwvo4jTVg61qbey5r.jpg (402x477, 48K)

Points 2 and 3 make it pretty obvious you have no idea what you're talking about.

>Eastcoastproblems
>problems
I don't think a lack of imported Chink drugs that goes to support the Chinese Mafia is what I'd call a problem desu. Just don't become an advocate for giving hormones to literal children like they do in Commiefornia or Sweden like some degenerate pedo with a disgusting feminization fetish.
If your a '''normal''' tranny I don't really care what you do then though.

I have no problem with you chemically castrating yourself OP, good luck becoming a big titty shemale I guess.

Heh, social media E-whore getting BTFO. '''She''' should really fix that receding hairline or just wear a convincing wig, how pathetic is this what all Twitter trannies are like?

>please don't be transphobic on this sub
Dumb leftist tranny attention whore, was probably just a weak low test beta male who gave up on being a man and though she could ride the Chad cock carousel like Stacy and is now eternally butthurt at her expectations being ruined.

>Just don't become an advocate for giving hormones to literal children like they do in Commiefornia or Sweden like some degenerate pedo with a disgusting feminization fetish.
Bottom half meant for OP but I'm getting tired and fucking up my typing.
Sigh...

Attached: it's all so tiresome 1529203920413.png (500x478, 114K)

>tfw he calls you 'she' while he berates you
t-thanks for the support, I guess...

Attached: ayayayayayyaayayayayaayaasyasgyagsayuhcjebna.png (500x420, 366K)

fuck off to /lgbt/

dont' listen to the bigots, honey. You'll look great!

Attached: tumblr_md6uyl9Fza1qjxvw5.jpg (500x750, 128K)

In argentina the state gives you free hormonal treatment and operations, my taxes are now in the body of a tanny.

Attached: kisspng-blend-s-anime-video-hideri-5b15e6894f45c3.3563616915281619293247.jpg (900x1080, 149K)

K

Literally me.

I wish I had started hormones as a child. Male puberty was the most damaging thing I have ever been through.
I see your point though I guess...

Pls can I move there?

Attached: _.jpg (1139x536, 245K)

So glad we aren't that far gone yet.

Attached: Theft.jpg (400x363, 30K)

You say that but medicaid payed for my hormones lol

you shitty NEET faggot tranny. Too mentally ill to get a fucking job and pay for it yourself? You will never be a successful woman. You won't even be a successful man. You're a joke. You're another burnout who peaked in elementary school. You will NEVER be comfortable with your body. You will hate yourself and your penis more until you rope yourself one day.

Attached: 1477173793161.jpg (1200x675, 185K)

I just realised trannies actually hate their dicks.
For some reason this concept didn't even enter my mind.
THEY LITERALLY HATE THEIR BENIS AND BUILD THEIR WHOLE LIFE AROUND IT.
just fucking think about it for a second
Its like hating your liver, or a leg.

Yeah. It's like 10X worse than a normal guy seeing himself in the mirror and being sad he's ugly or fat. Things that can be fixed a little. But a tranny hates something perfectly normal on their body that literally can't be changed, and mutilating it only makes it worse.

It's not really anything like that but okay.

You seem to hate transgirls a lot. Did you get cucked by one or something?

dont cut your benis off
be proud of benis

WeW

No problem, I'm a dick but a reasonable one. If Iranians can be tolerate of trans people then anyone can without being a libtards, then again Iranian muzzies only give you two choices if your gay which is transition into a woman or be executed usually by firing squad since they don't due public hangings anymore or as often? Which is weird since Islam commands throwing faggots from buildings but I guess that's just a Shia difference? Kinda interested now why that is now.

I'm not interested in China taking over the world and turning it into a series of shitty smog emitting factories so the millionairs and party members can live in glass domes while the peasants and their newborns all get cancer. The world is getting to crowded in general to support its population without serious deforestation and strip mining and I like living among muh forests in the North East, Africa and Canada for example will probably be stripped clean of their organic resources leaving those regions in a constant state of drought or flash floods so Chinks can turn them into shitty coffee tables and sell them back to Western countries really cheap. Avoid buying Chinese goods user.

I think the age of transition should be 16 personally. A little boy being caught playing with dolls should not have his penis cut off in the name of being '''progressive''', it's not like someone that young even understand the concept of gender beyond "girls have cooties", that's fucking insane if you ask me that there are parents who do that to their children but honestly I think it's just so they can show off to their HIV+ friends in LA.
But yeah if you can smoke and drive at the age of 16 then you should be allowed to legally transition into a woman, what's the point of trying to stop them? It's not like they'll start a traditional evangelical family so they can sacrifice their children to Israel our greatest ally.

I wish to be at this peak of balk one day.

>WeW

Attached: panzer of the deep wise words.jpg (375x522, 31K)

It's time to sleep, well past it actually.

Attached: comfy cat 1530630400861.jpg (540x405, 37K)

No. I doubt there's ever been an instance of a crossdressing retard man stealing a woman from a healthy man. It irritates me degenerates like you have successfully convinced society that people can transition to another gender. You're a man, and I'm not gonna play pretend and incorrectly call you woman like you retards want me to.

I don't really give a fuck what you call me, you don't mean anything to me you're just some loser on the internet.
Nice to hear my existence irritates you though.

Healthcare is free in Britbongland. Try to get some help overcoming your mental illness and learn to accept your body for what it is.

I am getting help. Hormone replacement therapy is helping me to accept my body. It might never be perfect, but it certainly isn't getting worse.

NO, you're artificially changing your body to what you deem acceptable. That's not healthy. Your body makes testosterone for a reason. Stop blocking it.

>artificially changing your body to what you deem acceptable. That's not healthy.
How is this different from any other changes people make to their bodies to make themselves feel more comfortable in them?
Like someone who's fat and wants to be skinny so take appetite suppressants; or someone who's skinny wanting to build muscle so they do strength training and take anabolic steroids; or a man with MPB taking DHT blockers to reverse it.
Your body is your own and if you're stuck with it you might as well at least try to make it more how you'd like.

I know I will always be XY and I hate that more than anything, but I'd rather be closer to being a girl than further away.

Neither of those are harmless you idiot.

it isn't true anywhere

DO NOT DO THIS, these have been KNOWN to cause deaths in people you fucking asshole

Yes, because it's extremely dangerous.

Seriously, do not do this, it is dangerous to your health

Good, kratom can cause endless vomiting at 12g

I absolutely will be if you fucking recommend dangerous hormones to people without a doctor.

he

male puberty is not damaging, you fuck

sure, because they are literally necessary to treat your condition.

health insurance should pay for health needs numnuts.

fuck my liver, that's why I drink

HRT != SRS

they haven't convinced society, that's just the truth.

That ALSO isn't healthy you idiot

Yeah but I dont care about my personal wellbeing

Steroids and appetite suppressants fuck up your body with negative side effects, that's not a good comparison to help your argument, dumb tranny. People dumb enough to use steroids for muscle building, or fatties using appetite suppresants are mental too.

>brits can get ketamine and opioids without trying
fug

Attached: faaa.jpg (1080x1080, 960K)

>health needs
They need to get over their mental illness and accept they're a man. Titty skittles don't make them any happier. The majority are still depressed, and a lot still commit suicide.

I might start sharing this now that you said that. Based tranny slayer

Attached: 1549162662386.png (722x927, 468K)

also, where/what's some good kratom to get as a noob? I miss my prescription hydros. Is kratom hard on your liver?

To be fair, getting ketamine in the US isn't very hard either

They aren't dangerous as long as you aren't retarded and take a reasonable regimen.

The AA I'm on right now (bicalutamide) has exactly 6 confirmed cases of hepatotoxicity ever, all at at least double the dosage I'm on. It's one of the safest medications you can have.
Cypro is fine as long as you get blood tests for liver enzymes and maybe prolactin.
You won't get blood clots from E as long as you stay healthy and don't take it orally.
I have experienced 0 side effects from my HRT and starting it was the best decision I have ever made.
These are some of the safest medications in the world.

It was damaging for me. I will never have the bone structure of a girl.
Testosterone is poison. It makes your skin hard and greasy, make you go bald, gives you horrific thick hair all over your body, causes acne, heightened risk of cancer, lower life expectancy, heightened aggression, and makes you a slave to sexual desire (without actually making the sex feel nicer). I'd rather have never had it in my body at all.

So you think using drugs to change your body in any way is bad?
I guess we will just have to agree to disagree on that then.

I didn't say that. Good drugs that are medically necessary without horrible side effects are ok. Body builders die from steroids. And the appetite suppresors dont' stop fatties from being fatties for long before they lose effectiveness so they are pointless.

fuck off

>I will never have the bone structure of a girl

LOL.

Attached: 1548188987420.jpg (1279x1013, 333K)

STFU FAGGOT!!!!

Amazon UK and Ebay UK both sell estrogen. They DO NOT sell testosterone.

FUCKING FAKE NEWS TRANNY FAGGOT SHIT HOLE FUCKERS!!! I HOPE YOU ALL DIE!!!!

Attached: Fags everywhere.gif (390x498, 487K)

There are no horrible side effects from estrogen. And it's unlikely you'll get any from AAs.
Why do you care so much about what people put into their bodies anyway?

Estrogen boosters and exogenous estradiol are very different things.
And testosterone is a controlled substance.

Who said you can't?

Attached: 1549737351460.png (279x316, 188K)

Government.