Why the hell are there so many poles on bant?

why the hell are there so many poles on bant?

Attached: 1473248348000.png (434x417, 121K)

What are you talking about I don’t see any poles anywhere. Those are usually like on the side of road

Attached: 49D8C1FD-EC28-416E-9147-829CF7E74A6C.jpg (900x1200, 186K)

I'm surprised too

Poles are the white version of Chinks, they exist seemingly everywhere in great numbers.

Attached: Sweden.png (1121x588, 683K)

recent data shows that there are about 110 Poles in the world

110 million*

What else is there to do in Poland besides shitposting? They don't want any Muslim migrants, so they don't pray five times a day like everyone else in Europe. That means they have a lot of free time.

>so many poles???
There’s like 2

Attached: 162D6E10-C680-41C6-8C46-E4C4BF518C72.jpg (211x296, 30K)

>Poles are the white version of Chinks
>Poles
>white
I'm surprised how loosely the "white" race is defined today by Amerimutts. If Poles were fellow whites, do you think Hitler would have invaded them?

kill yourself

>If Poles were fellow whites, do you think Hitler would have invaded them?
Do you consider Russians, Czechs, Danes, Belgians, Dutch and the French non-whites too?

>italy
>"fellow whites"

please never change

Attached: lole.jpg (412x350, 49K)

>Russians, Czechs, Belgians, French
Non-whites. Slavs were never white, and French and Belgians race-mixed with Mediterranean peoples.

>Danes, Dutch
Possibly whites. The Dutch never really hated the Nazis anyway. They rightfully belong to the Reich, just like the Austrians.

Hitler also considered the English to be white (today England is basically Pakistan 2.0 though) and he tried to avoid war with the UK as much as he could.

they have better internet in an eastern third world than an eastern first world

I never claimed to be white. I used the term "fellow whites" relative to Hitler, who was the subject of the main clause of that sentence.

I understand your stance

>eastern first world
Does such a thing exist?

Estonia, maybe.

Wtf even is that, that is def third world

k

>that is def third world
If Estonia is third world, then the US is fifth world or something. Pretty sure the average Estonian has a better standard of living than you. Also, they have no people of color and no Muslims.

calm down schizoid

Like you would even know, dumbass eurocuck

I'm sorry that most of your income must be taxed in order to pay usurious dividends to the owners of the Federal Reserve, but you shouldn't really take it out on me or the Estonians.

kill them all

>implying I work
I get neetbux I just buy guns eat tendies and play vidya all day

Attached: 1549763065069.jpg (1000x963, 161K)

Your parents must be proud

While you get those pennies the bankers who have hijecked your country are having sex with preteen girls in luxurious villas on their private islands. I wonder who is getting the short end of the stick here.

Heh, at least they're AMERICAN
why should I care about that? I am but a simple man

Attached: 1549760849181m.jpg (1024x579, 85K)

>I am but a simple man
No, you're not. You're cattle more than man. Your livelihood depends on the good mood of the government. Someone who lacks the bare minimum of financial indepence doesn't really count as human in capitalist society.

Heh, how are you not cattle? You have to set your alarm and go clock in for Mr. Shekelberg every single day, you're dumb, I haven't set an alarm in YEARS :^)

Attached: 1549759673297.jpg (1024x731, 103K)

Then we are both cattle. Doesn't mean you should stop trying to improve your situation. Or just give up, if you will; it's your life anyway.

Your crusin for a brusin buddy

You just ordered up a knuckle sandwich boy

Wageslaving is giving up

Attached: 1549763243788m.jpg (1024x491, 34K)