Subscribe to Pewdiepie

I'm sure that by now, all of you are aware of Pewdiepie's ongoing subscriber war, against the Indian Record Label "T-Series". The battle has been going on for several months now, with YouTubers such as Mr. Beast, Davie504, Markiplier and even Logan Paul getting in on the trend.

Unfortunately, it's beginning to look as if all of our effort will be for naught.

At the time of making this post, Pewdiepie is just under 35,000 subscribers ahead of T-Series, which is not good at all!

Many people see the whole "Subscribe to Pewdiepie" movement as a Dead Meme that people just need to shut up about. But the truth is, we can't shut up about it. We have to keep Pewdiepie as the most subscribed to channel on YouTube for as long as we can. If we allow T-Series to overtake him, we will be accepting the fact that YouTube has now become a place where huge corporations come to promote their shitty brands, instead of a place where ordinary people can become Internet Sensations, simply from making amateur videos.

Here's what we can do to stop this:
The most obvious solution would be to make multiple YouTube accounts, and subscribe them all to Pewdiepie. However, this most likely won't open up the Sub Gap very much. A better idea would be to not only make multiple accounts and subscribe them all to Pewdiepie, but to also disguise the accounts as fans of other big YouTubers.

Give the accounts really generic names, like "Steve_2X780" and have the profile picture be a random Fortnite skin. Then comment "Subscribe to Pewdiepie" on a bunch of big YouTubers' videos. You could even do the same on Twitter, since Tweets might be more likely to be seen by the YouTubers.

With all of that being said, I don't think there's much point Tweeting at YouTubers who will obviously never promote Pewdiepie. That's why I'm going to suggest a couple of YouTubers that I feel are likely to promote Pewdiepie on their channels.

TheOdd1sOut
Jacksepticeye
Jablinski Games
GradeAUnderA
MaximilianMus
h3h3

Attached: 3t88melm5eb01.jpg (1920x1080, 402K)

already subscribed bro :)

It was a good fight lads.

Attached: IMG_2639.jpg (639x517, 20K)

Im going to subscribe to pajeets just to make you mad

Sorry op, don't think coming to Jow Forums with this was a good idea on your part

We aren't your personal army, and I'm positive this plan of yours isn't gonna work
>>sits back to watch the inevitable shit storm

Attached: 29mrujo45ef21.jpg (1901x2000, 1.03M)

Oh, its you again
This time I'm happy we have the same opinion user, op is a faggot promoting a faggots channel

Attached: DU1exqqVQAAI_Ar.jpg (638x676, 74K)

I don't think T-Series would overtake PewDiePie anytime soon. You guys would make additional account and sub to him Just like last time. You don't actually need to come to Jow Forums for that.

Pewds have always been a big part of my childhood, and I've been subscribe to him since idk
However what the h*ck is this desperate shit fuck no
..nice digits

Attached: 1549627832600.png (300x300, 15K)

Thank you based basedboy Quatering

Are you really replying to yourself? Thats sad

Subscribe to T series

Poodiefaggot is already a youtube partner after they lift his partnership ban in January of 2019, also nobody gives a shit because his content is trash and he should fade away like most of the faggotry that should never existed in youtube like Fred.
"OOPSIE DOOPSIE I'M A FUCKING FAGGOT SUBSCRIBE TO MY SHITTY CHANNEL"
>hurr durr muh corporations should never dictate what is popular and what is not
YOU ARE ALREADY SUPPORTING GOOGLE YOU SON OF A BITCH, T-series could be an awful indian fruity faggotry film mega corporation but you are actually using a monopoly video platform which is also another fucking mega corporation.

tldr: go fuck yourself

Are bhai bhai bhai

LMAO THE MAN SCREAMS WHILE PLAYING VIDEO GAMES XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD OMFG HE WORKS HARD RESPECT THE HUSTLE SENPAI I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING BROS IT WAS PEWDIEPIES TURN BROS HIS CONTENT ISNT SHITTY LIKE REACTION CHANNELS GUYS SERIOUSLY REACTING TO VIDEO GAMES BY YELLING IS HARD WORK WE MUST DEFEAT THE BOT CHEATING T-SERIES BY MAKING MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS IT ISNT FAIR HE CANT GO OUT LIKE THIS HE ALSO DOES VLOGS NOW BROS HE TOTALLY DESERVES TO BE ON TOP

Attached: 1546652372513.jpg (319x267, 20K)

PAJEETED

No one cares you stupid kike

Death to T-Series! Death to Norway!
Long live Pewdiepie!!!!!

Attached: 1_S7_zqTltruYMYA1MQqC9FQ.jpg (1500x1000, 287K)

BASED AND Jow ForumsPILLED

I bet you were expecting a wholesome army from Jow Forums to do your bidding. Wrong place buddy.

Attached: tyrone laughs into eternity.jpg (620x670, 93K)

go back to plebbit.

no, fuck you

Attached: t series.png (793x189, 24K)

jesus christ imagine typing this unironically

Yep

Attached: AlarmedEmbarrassedBettong-poster.jpg (1280x720, 38K)