At what age did you get your first gf Jow Forums?

At what age did you get your first gf Jow Forums?

Attached: shake.gif (220x369, 923K)

no gf

does a 1 time sex count?
if yes, 16

Attached: chris.jpg (720x480, 26K)

I didn't

Attached: 1548782677185.jpg (498x383, 50K)

Stupidly same

based

Same
What are you, man?

Why did you put a filthy female nigger as the Opening post's image? Not all of us are into bestiality, shlomo

Attached: followthistutorialoryourmotherdiesinhersleeptonight.png (530x623, 273K)

I'm a boomer. Fear me.

Attached: 1535252046850.gif (467x398, 70K)

I would like to put a female nigger on my kukan

Proud single sexual act boomer, okay

Bitch tried to accuse me of rape later that year

Sex id

About 8 if you count those kinda "girlfriends". First real one was when I was 13

~10
i don't remember well

8th grade so 14 ?

I got my first real girlfriend at 13 or 14. The first time I got laid was at a party when I was 15. The first time I had a steady girlfriend that I had regular sex with was at 16.

To all of you who have yet to experience love, I sincerely hope that you'll get out of your shells and find someone that you can love and care for and that will love you and care for you back. It's an amazing feeling to have someone that you can be that close to. Don't feel like you've missed out because you didn't get a GF early, teenage love is a hormonal roller coaster ride of insecurity and drama. Was it worth it? Sure. Is it necessary? I really doubt it.

You can find someone as well, but it won't happen if you never socialize outside of a small circle of friends because of some ingrained dismay towards "normies" or some other stupid reason. Your life is not an anime, user - a GF won't just fall out of the sky and be immediately available to you! I'm not trying to be condescending, I just think a lot of people wish they could get a GF but don't do anything to make it more likely that they'll get one.

Get out there! Make new friends, try out new hobbies, open up to people and try to get to know them. Don't go into a new friendship with some weird agenda. Don't rush it. As you get more used to being social you'll become more secure in yourself and eventually you'll grow into a person that someone WILL be attracted to. But don't hold back either! You'll miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

I've never had a gf

Attached: 1547615889360.jpg (1920x1080, 234K)

16 with an Iranian girl.

Never.

Attached: 1546675893749.jpg (600x400, 27K)

Never

>isle of man
what

17. I regret it sometimes.

Attached: 1549786586099.jpg (705x1024, 93K)

We're not apart of the UK so we get our own flag

Do other overseas territories have flags here?
Like Piktern or Folklands

Bitchs stay bitch forever.

Yeah they do
I've seen a Bermuda resident and a Pitcairn proxyfag before
Also the Channel Islands (Guernsey+Jersey) have flags too, but they're crown dependencies like the Isle of Man

Btw is Catalonia the only separatist state having a flag?

i don't think it has a flag on Jow Forums
does it even have legal sovereignty yet

It had a day or smth of declared independence.
And I bet I saw it's flag

Fck off, ghetto residents

Nevee.
Every day I live, I feel more disgust to females. The only redeeming quality they have is their hole.

could be 15, don't remember

Got an e-gf at 16

null

never

never lel

Attached: 1547256901668.jpg (500x449, 64K)

>Implying that i ever had

Not yet. But one day, right bros? Right?

Attached: feelsfallenman.png (328x451, 208K)

Lasted about a month, was okay.

15. was some chinse girl (born there) one year older than me. It was alright.

I have a gut feeling the girl in that gif is underage.