Circumcision

As someone circumcized at 20, in a procedure unrelated to phimosis I can absolutely say that the difference between an intact foreskin and a circumcized penis is massive.

After two years keratinization has taken place and it legit depresses me to now touch my glans, all it feels like is a dead piece of meat. I'll try to get into foreskin restoration soon.

Orgasms still feels great, but the pleasure of an uncircumcized glans pushing inside a girl is the greatest pleasure that exists. The loss of sensitivity is massive.
Using lube to masturbate is all over american media, but people would consider you a weirdo if you did that in europe. Anyone who defends circumcision without a medical cause is a lunatic.

If you were circumcized at birth you are like a blind man that has never seen light, be glad that you don't know the difference.

Attached: 1537436268827.jpg (1080x1080, 173K)

It's for spiritual reasons do you know the kundalini? there is A reason sexual immortality is their weapon

>memeflag
Opinion discarded.

>do you know the kundalini
I'll visit you in the hospital when you're done have a full nervous system attack

What are you trying to say? Whose weapon is kundalini?

if you killed everyone whose father had been circumcised you would remove

jews
muslims
goyim slaves

It would be a better world, prove me wrong [spoiler]you can't[/spoiler]

[spoiler]true[/spoiler]

Yours if you so choose
John 3 14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up

Das rite.

is that why you're overly sexualised and do anal?

Exactly my point your idea off wit is literally gay

Matthew 19 1 The proud religious law-keepers came to Jesus. They tried to trap Him by saying, “Does the Law say a man can divorce his wife for any reason?” 4 He said to them, “Have you not read that He Who made them in the first place made them man and woman? 5 It says, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and his mother and will live with his wife. The two will become one.’ 6 So they are no longer two but one. Let no man divide what God has put together.”

Attached: 7072930_f520 (1).jpg (520x255, 17K)

You still here?
I know that means sanding/sitting upright under whirls and waves of chaos, pleasure, pain and so on, but what do cut dicks have to do with anything?

Circumcision to my understanding greatly reduces the pleasure one feels during intercourse your seed is your essence and is not something to be wasted yogis are able to do many things westerners cannot like regulating their body temp through focusing their will/sulphur/kundalini

Attached: chaks.jpg (594x756, 104K)

It's symbolic as well as a testament to your dedication towards morality and Gods Word

Doesn't foreskin, because of its sensitivity, provide help in putting pleasurable impulses under control?
And by westerners, don't you mean Americans?

I don't follow how would it being vastly more pleasurable make someone want to do it less? And we are the biggest offenders yes I haven't been to Europe myself is this a common practice there?

I mean the brighter flame burns out sooner, that kinda thing. Pleasure and control don't necessarily cancel each other out. Well only if you focus on one at a time, or not focus at all for that matter. A perfect balance is almost impossible to be reached and maintained so there's always room for progress.

And almost no one here even knows alchemy and what else.

Very true I guess i see it as a detachment from the material mostly but in the end like you said having the discipine and reaching equilibrium spiritually

Yeah I could imagine people think superstition and to my understanding it's all intertwined although i am no expert in the arts

Attached: Hexagram Ouroboros Alchemy.jpg (494x491, 39K)

Neither am I. These are common observations to which I can testify to a small degree. No other approach feels quite right to me.

what is evolution?

it's all in your head. i had it done at 33. sex is way better now. no more fear of ripping my foreskin and having blood spray everywhere. paper cuts on the cock fucking hurt. thats what it is like having phimosis and having the skin literally tear. it's been 10 years, head is still sensitive and i have never needed lube. wish i had it done when i was born. would have saved me from all the ridicule in school. this was my problem being 1st born american to a german family.