If you aren't married to or dating an Asian women then you're an idiot

If you aren't married to or dating an Asian women then you're an idiot

>Live with 3 girls in London: A jap, a yank and a frog (we're all bankers and 22-25 years old)

>French and American girls never, ever go to the gym; the baguette is skinny and the yank chubby.
>Don't shower for days on end
>Audibly fart multiple times a day in the kitchen and living room
>Had guys over every weekend, until they both got hitched
>Dinner is always some crappy pasta, stir fry or takeout, can't cook for shit
>Leave skidmarks in the toilets every morning (indicative of a bad diet)
>Never asks to use my utensils

>Jap girl goes to the gym and keeps in shape
>Cooks her healthy looking asian stuff, even with banker hours
>Always asks to borrow stuff from me
>Showers twice daily
>Discrete but also easy and fun to talk to
>Dresses stylishly

Get yourself an asian girlfriend user, take it from someone who lives with one.

Attached: japan.jpg (528x640, 33K)

>Live with 3 girls in London
>A jap

Not all of us have that luxury. Though we can tell that Asians are better. How is this even possible?

do you mean the bank clerks when you say "le banker" 3 times?
Also, gooks are fucking disgusting panfaced insectoids

Attached: 1520343064720.jpg (2120x812, 288K)

They are not

Attached: f34c03d681e8554115a55617d756c51a.jpg (1026x1200, 120K)

There's so many banks here that you get a pretty international yuppie crowd.

The jap works for a japanese bank
The frenchie a French bank (Societe Generale)
The yank for an American bank (Citi)

If you're living with 3 women you aren't related to and NOT fucking them then you're either:
>lying
>A faggot
>A roastie

In any case, fuck off.

>being a degenerate
>being a degenerate on Jow Forums

>If you aren't married to or dating an Asian women then you're an idiot
Japanese shouldn't even be classified as asians. The difference between them and other asians is like the difference between whites and blacks.

yellow fever fags are worse then discord trannies

Attached: 1534624993500.jpg (326x456, 48K)

I dated an Asian girl and she poked holes in my condoms

Attached: 20190209_174915.jpg (2560x1920, 1.85M)

Marrying a qt Asian girl in less than 2 weeks

Working for a bank is different from owning one. Are you a Jew? You must be very powerful to live with 3 girls including a hot Jap. Also, since you share a home with that Jap, have you seen her naked, or have you snooped into her dirty laundry, panties? I think every time she uses the bathroom I would walk in just to sniff.

Roastie is mad as hell

Attached: 1536764862077.jpg (1600x958, 404K)

>Showers twice daily
why

Mine showers up to 3 times a day.

Good excuse to get away from OP

They are hyper-hypergamous. Way too sensitive to class/status distinctions and will sell out their own heritage to ascend the hierarchy by spreading eagle for the evil white man and henpecking him to death.

From a country that puts their shit on a shelf this post isn't surprising.

>Are you a Jew?

No.

>You must be very powerful to live with 3 girls including a hot Jap

What? I signed up to a property agency recommended by my company and they pair us up with other young professionals (lawyers, bankers) in apartments.

>take it from someone who lives with one.

They aren't all the same, most are as shit as any other girl.
>MGTOW

but what if I want a gf that braps loudly?

Attached: {77F0A1D9-9003-474A-B789-36099586D4FE}Img100.jpg (510x680, 397K)

Personally I go once in the morning and sometimes at night depending on how dirty I feel. If I went to the gym, then I'll shower, if I've been inside all day, I won't. In the summer if it's hot I'll shower twice daily no matter what.

I know people joke about this becoming Reddit, but holy shit, you took a step further and became a normalfag.
Unironically step out of here and never come back.

>hyper-hypergamous
Bullshit. Most of them are virgin until 25 or later.

Not that uncommon if you're not a complete incel shut-in.
jesus dude

> Be a white man.
> Desire to produce a son to continue your genes and surname, i.e legacy.
> Marry Asian and produce hapa son.
> Hapa son turns out like a fucktard with identity issues, and doesn't belong to your people, and is undesired by Asians and white women alike.
No.

t. Roastonian

This happens to (((whites))) not whites.

The age at which they lose their virginity has nothing necessary to do with whether or not they are more hypergamous than other women. And if it does, it means they are even more hypergamous than not. They wait and wait and wait to find the best guy.

>If you aren't married to or dating an Asian women then you're an idiot
Fuck you.
I love my racist loyal strawberry blond redhead. She's hot as fuck, based, only gets fat when carrying children and knows if she's going to wake me early to suck my cock to wake me.
She wants me to change diapers in middle of night? She puts me in a good mood to do it.

Attached: 1549232524962.jpg (233x350, 10K)

I never really had solid proof that white women want to have every race of men on their hands and leave white men with no other option until i saw this. All the proof i was using was IRL stuff with random girls and my mom who are causally racist towards asians and latinas but are fine and go out of their way to support wfbm couples

>repeats 5 year old memes from a jew

Attached: 1546017657108.jpg (717x880, 388K)

>Live with hot Asian girl
>You're not fucking her
>She's probably loyal and has a bf, plus thinks you're a cuck for not fucking her
>She goes to gym everyday, sweaty clothes
>This is only and last chance to smell her pussy

Are you telling me that you wouldn't do that?

Maybe he asked and she said no? OP seems well adjusted so if he wanted to sniff her vagina he'd ask, or if she's busy, write a note on the fridge. If she said no it would explain why OP doesn't sniff her stuff, gotta have boundaries with roommates.

>sex has nothing to do with hypergamy, which means sex with many men
t. retard

desu I never got the panty sniffing thing. And I don't see the appeal in walking into a bathroom after someone just took a shit in there. But each to his own user.

The gook is shitting up your toilets

Lol, the difference between whites and blacks is like the difference between French and Whites.
Also Blacks are much better than many whites. Most mutt americans, at least.

The appeal to it is that you get to smell/taste vaginal fluids, which contains pheromones and is beneficial to a male's health. It's what attracts us to women in the first place. Also, after a shit? No. A piss? Yes.

>Also, gooks are fucking disgusting panfaced insectoids
Yes, most asians look like this and act like this.

Protip: 10/10 idols that are professional good-lookers look good. Idiot. That's like assuming most amerifats look like super models.

t. nigger-lover roastie

Attached: 1542561635910.jpg (1520x1518, 476K)

I'm talking to an asian woman that I matched with through OLD. She is very straight forward, and asking me good questions, and I can tell she is serious. It seems to me that when I match with a white girl, she is vapid and uninterested in anything serious. It's sad, but race mixing seems to be my best option at this moment.

OP confirmed for never having had experience with chink women.

This

Attached: th (1).jpg (227x167, 7K)

you're either
>Chad
or
>LARP
either way not relevant to realistic conversation with the average Jow Forums browser

>taking advice from a literal banker
AHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHSHSAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABHSHSHSHSHAHHA

Female roommates is disgusting like literally disgusting... never agian

Post pics of the girls so Jow Forums can see

Otherwise you're a LARPing faggot

We don't share rooms. We have our own rooms but share a 3 bathrooms, a kitchen and a living room.

Va te faire foutre.

>shit on a shelf
Context...?

>he posted a reply to himself on a proxy

Attached: 1538012906486.jpg (2970x1984, 1.1M)

Get mad, whore.

Attached: 1522948182907.webm (1920x720, 2.95M)

based WM/BF knowledged estonian returns.
darker the berry, sweeter the juice my brother.

>live in london

Yikes

I'm sure you are a troll but still.

Attached: 1548111583528.jpg (600x419, 43K)

What's with the Americans ITT thinking it's weird living with flatmates? Are you guys all incel shut ins with no jobs?

How the fuck else is some 24 year old going to afford rent in London? I'm not paying £1800 a month in rent even with banker wages, if I can pay £900 instead.

in America buying a house might leave them with a 1000 a month mortgage whereas renting an apartment in the not ghetto costs 1800 a month. most Americans live with their parents until they can pay for a house or get a job that pays enough they can afford rent.

Also. if they have roommates, they're normally related to them or close friends with them. occasionally yes they will move in with a stranger on a whim, but outside of college towns it's basically unheard of

>Browses Jow Forums
>Expects us NEETs and incels who complain about women fucking Chad on impulse to have a job

kek

So when you get your first job, say on Wall street and you live out in Buffalo, do you live with your parents and commute or do you share with flatmates?

In the UK all the good jobs are in London but 85% of people are from outside of London so there's nothing for it but to live with flatmates in a similar boat.

Attached: insectoid parenting.webm (480x360, 1.85M)

It's flatmates, not room mates. We have our own rooms and share a kitchen, living room and 2 bathrooms/3 toilets.

Agencies here set you up with other professionals and you all go to viewings together etc. All my friends are stuck doing dead end jobs so I had to share with others who were also alone; the japanese girl, the french girl and the american girl.

Attached: insectoids5297.webm (320x240, 1.47M)

Is this the plot of a bong version of Three’s Company? I’d have paid good money to see Joyce Dewitt’s morning skids, maybe I’ll watch if I can get this channel here in the states.

what do I have to do to get a banking job in the city of london? what are the responsabilities and working hours like? business degree here, do I need to be a math or social wiz or can I just be a regular joe willing to sell the best years of my life to some corporation?

Attached: insectoids 423.webm (640x360, 2.2M)

Hypergamy is mostly about marrying up - not necessarily the age at which a woman loses her virginity. Are you really arguing that Asian women aren't super-hypergamous?

A good benchmark is be the in the top 5% in your university year.

Being This Retarded

Unload your collection. I bet you have some I don't know.

Attached: china-2.webm (226x400, 1.95M)

I think I finished 4th out of 60+, best university in the country. I blew it though, as I used a loophole to skip the last year's mandatory internship and instead do some econ research in preparation for the country-wide admittance exam for econ grad schools. Failed to get into the place I wanted 2 years in a row, got disenchanted with it all, and been NEET studying without much focus ever since. Welp.

How is it though? Are you the guy dealing with the public or with excel all day? How often are you pulling coke fueled all nighters? I found some Wall Street jr. analyst forum some time ago saying they'll hire pretty much from any field as long as they think you have the character for it, because the first couple years require marine levels of mental and physical endurance, very few make it to the end.

Your behavior shows that you are falling for the jew trap. Focus on yourself, and stop falling for jew culture.

>>Audibly fart multiple times a day in the kitchen and living room

Based

Attached: tenor.gif (320x320, 3.94M)

>he lives in europe and thinks he knows asian women

poor guy... the redpill about women is : they are all vile and don't even deserve a thread

Degenerates.

I’m a transplant to wall st from Australia and that journey involved moving here without a job or visa lined up.

They respect the hustle, finance is not particularly hard but people make it hard.

I’m doing okay, $180k all in for my first year and expecting a bonus and double digit pay bump in March.

We get drug tested (which is fine for coke) but analysts lose their jobs for adderal and MJ more than anything.

I'ts always German Subhumans who complain about good hygiene. If you don't shower at least Once a Day, you are below niggers in the Subhuman chart.
If you were French,i would understand if you wanted to smell like smegma

only words I know in Asian are; Origato, Hitachi, Toshiba, Konicheva, Saporo, Nagasaki, Samsung, Yakuza. Is that enough to get a Jap qt?

guess I'll just have to get the chocolate on the way out then.

Imagine taking a shower more than twice a month
Who has that much time for this shit?

I'm sure you are a very busy man, vlad.

Why shower if you get dirty again?
You must only shower to prevent infections that come from not showering for too long.
Otherwise it's a waste of time, water and shampoo.

I don't know if I've been on Jow Forums for too many years but that oddly makes sense

Attached: DU1exqqVQAAI_Ar.jpg (638x676, 74K)