I know how to win

I know how we can win and turn the tide. The jews are a sand cult that passes down their rights through their matriarchy. All we have to do is all turn our focus to jewish women. Find an attractive one. The important thing is the bloodline and being able to prove it. We have to infilitrate their cult and this is the only way how. Once inside we can learn their secrets and purposefully sabotage their efforts to enslave the planet.

Of course we wont be doing the infiltration our selves. The will be up to our offspring who based on their sacred sand cult rights will be given access to the highest tiers of their religion. We must teach them to do right and save humanity.

The way it stands, were fucked. The globohomo agenda is going to rule our gay grandchildren with the ads in their transhumanist brains. Darpa bots will make sure everyone stays in line. If we dont do something soon we will pass the point of no return. These motherfuckers infiltrate everyone and everything. Likely this thread will be pruned because theyve infiltrated pol too. But its the idea the counts. To win this we have to play their game. We must do to them, what they play to do to europeans. Breed their women and absorb them into the goyim masses.

Attached: jewish woman.jpg (1490x990, 623K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Sp6ePKe6iI&t=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Zyklon is proven effective solution. Stop trying to lead people astray. People who believe in circumcision are okay to hurt, they're nonpersons basically.

They didnt even die from zyklon. There are good jews. They dont know any better, born and raised into an evil cult. By marrying into these families by the masses we can become the patriarchal collective voice of judaism.

>/pol

gas the jews
the holocaust was a hoax.

>cognitive dissonance

You're asking for the impossible

Attached: loomer.png (512x417, 110K)

>Find an attractive one
Thats a tall order, Cotton.

>gas the jews
Don't let your memes be dreams.

its satire in the fact they didnt gas them the first time but this time they will. Stormfags are a jewish plot anyways. Its all in this MK ultra video the govt made. Eludes to transhumanism and basically lets you know the far right is controlled opposition. They even know show moon man and ben garrision.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Sp6ePKe6iI&t=

samefag

Scarlett johannson isnt so bad I think. I would even get hit silvermans hairy black cooch. The point is they exist and they have connections.

Scarlet Johansson is pretty fucking bad if you ask me

who are you? post your jaw

>/pol

double-think/double-think

Attached: 1508137937_Hungry boy.gif (361x362, 1.43M)

Dude you stole my picture, lol.

My dude, I made this as a joke.

You will never defeat the Ashkenazi Master Race.

Attached: AshMasterRace.png (850x618, 74K)

Won’t work. No goyim can pass the “Gefilte Fish” test.

No Jew younger than boomer can eat that shit either.

I'd fuck these two.

Attached: 1541523174882.png (315x728, 338K)

I made this in a different thread. Those are my actual ratings, so I agree with you.

Decent plan. It'll be difficult for people to ignore the Jews calling themselves out. Create more eric cloppers - bring them up with the awareness of how groups of Jews behave. The anti semite label would be useless against them.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 6K)

This is a retarded plan based on how I rated a bunch of 2-4s.

You just know the short one there takes it up the butt willingly.

This is what all Jews in london look like minus the retarded buck tooth gorgon child