Hi guys

Hi guys,

I'm a woman thats in her mid thirties. I like to think that I'm smart, good looking with a fun personality. How do I find a nice, hard working traditional man? Every man I've become close with recently always discards me

Attached: Bowsette.full.2396207.jpg (1158x1637, 307K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/o28y1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you based and redpilled

Whats your cock count

the eternal leaf strikes again....

>Every man I've become close with recently always discards me
Only way to fix that is to become ten years younger. GL

>I'm a woman
tits or gtfo

Get another cat stupid cunt.

Sad, but true

Zoomer here
You should have married someone at 28 if not earlier.

God knows what you were doing in your youth which caused you to wait this long.
Not trying to be mean

Attached: SMV-1.jpg (1040x510, 42K)

Lose the weight. Quit drinking (will help with the weight loss). Fat is NOT beautiful, in any context.

get yourself an incel

Tits or gtfo

like theres no concern for the rules anymore. what has happened to us /pol?!?

Attached: 1546385939721.jpg (600x600, 49K)

whew thank God for u user

you are in the wrong place, go to steam for that

Attached: 1544089000698.png (751x684, 683K)

hey I did it first nigger

Checked.

I left for a month, it was on a downward spiral, but I've seen 3 or 4 threads with women posting unimpeded here since I've been back. It's fucking disgraceful. New fags and kikes have ruined this board.

>mid thirties
Enjoy loneliness with no children, thot. Just remember, you chose this.

Thanks Spainbro

you are in your mid thirties and not married, so you aren't a traditional woman.
The best you can get is someones leftovers but look on the bright side, you aren't a dyke like me.

Attached: 1539996080260.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

>this thread again
>1 post by this ID
> inb4 over 300 replies

Fucking morons

They’re exactly where you left them.

Trust GOD men will always lie
streamable.com/o28y1

Attached: Fver.jpg (1920x1179, 1.09M)

Sorry, you should've come here when you were like one third of your current age and I might've helped you.

>1 post by this ID
you know the rules

>Every man I've become close with recently always discards me
Probably because you were born with a penis.

>> I'm a woman thats in her mid thirties
>> 1 post by this ID
ok fine.
you're screwed, have fun with losers and weirdos and sometimes a quickie from chads.
you are the equivalent of a guy who's never been employed and seeks a senior position. you have too big of a gap (literally) and most traditional, hardworking, and conscientious men will recognize by now (in his mid 30s) that he has worked too hard and came too far to waste it on women like you. doesnt help that he starts getting attention that he wasnt able to get before due to his accumulated wealth and general attraction of men growing older and becoming slightly more attractive.
if you want a feminist man, however, you're in luck, but that would mean suggesting you to eat your own vomit, not necessarily the most delicious thing ever
you will never find commitment, unless a miracle happens, so start praying to jesus christ our savior.

Attached: 1549558931254.jpg (692x1000, 152K)

I'll give you an honest answer because I like pretending you aren't some bored incel dude for some reason. VASTLY lower your standards in the appearance category. At your age, any dude who is even remotely good looking will only ever want to fuck and forget you. This is why your body count is so high. You just aren't good looking or young enough to earn commitment from an attractive man.

If you desire male commitment, start dating fatties and uggos. They are nice, hard working, and traditional. They are NOT the only thing you really care about, which is attractive, but that's the price you have to pay if you don't want to eventually be eaten by cats.

And be thankful to them for sharing their hard earned resources with some shallow leftovers like yourself. The fat ones are a good deal, too, since you can usually use your pussy as an enticement into going to the gym with you and getting them to eat right.

try Jow Forums

Blow jobs, honey. Easy.

That would be because you're past your peak fertility window. Your body gives off signals to nearby men informing them that your 'field' is dry, cracked, and infertile, not a good place for him to 'plow' and 'plant his seed'.

In short, it's over. Enjoy 5 years of being pumped and dumped before men won't even look at you any more. Stock up on cat food when it's on sale.

-10 internet points for no image

Attached: 1534888112399.jpg (1024x768, 152K)

>mid thirties
Hit the road bessy, your milk's sour and your eggs are expired.
I don't care how 'succesful' or 'interesting' you are, you haven't succeeded by now in giving a man the one thing he's interested in.
A child.
Because you fell for the meme that you can have it all. A career, education, and a husband (who by defacto you expect to earn more than you and dote on you)

I know this is bait but on the off chance it weren't, on the off chance that some young, actually viable woman who's on the path to becoming like OP reads this and changes her mind for the better.

Is that you in the pic? If so, kik?

At this point, mid-thirties, your best choice for a provider is an awkward low status man. It's harsh, but it's reality.

Pls be my gf

>mid thirties
Yeah should have thought about that before you decided to explore yourself

>I'm a woman thats in her mid thirties.
>How do I find a nice, hard working traditional man?

I have some bad news for you.

Attached: 1549708365761.jpg (512x512, 105K)

You're too old. 30-something men worth a damn are in extremely high demand (thanks jews) and will generally look for girls in their mid twenties or younger if they can afford that luxury.

>mid thirties
>traditional man
You deserve to die alone surrounded by cars, dildos, wine bottles and anti-depressants. 15 years too late
sage slide threads

sage slide threads you faggots

i wonder how much debt OP has?
i wonder