Official Bant>> Jow Forums

Official Jow Forums chat thread. This board is dead and I'm a disgusted nigger eddition

Attached: Fucka yoo bant desu.gif (357x200, 1.85M)

Eat my dick

Only if it comes covered in hot sauce

I'm never covering my helmet in chilly sauce again! That was an EpicFail moment in my life.

Attached: 8.gif (360x360, 920K)

Mexicans love hot sauce so pour it on your helmet at a salsa bar

top 10 bruh moments

I said, never again. It was a mistake. Don't do it, no matter how much the slag tells you she loves hot sauce.

I like hot sauce. I'll clean it all up, now hurry and pour the hot sauce PinkyBottom

That's literally how it went down

I'll go down on you for some hot sauce PinkyBottom

I know. That's what she said. So I proceeded to dip my helmet into a jar of hot chilly sauce. The last thing I wanted was a blow job. My cock was on fucking fire! Never ever do it.

Yep.. this is pretty much Jow Forums in general.

Attached: so much nope.gif (160x200, 782K)

You can trust me PinkyBottom, I'm a Jew, we love sucking hot sauce off penises

You miss-understand you thick Jewish inbred cunt.

The bitch wanted to suck my cock dry of the hot chilly sauce, but my cock was burning so hot, I would have rather cut it off. I needed 30 minutes under a cold tap

Butte have you not heard PinkyBottom? Jew saliva cures everything. Let my Jew mouth cure your peepee

I hope to god you're female in real life, but I know your not. hahahaha

I'm Jewish so does it really matter? We are gods chosen people. If gods chosen people decide to be your official penis cleaner, you are free to commit all the sin you like as I'll wash your sins away with my Jewish mouth around your PinkyBottom peepee

I think we'll abandon this thread.

desperate clamber for attention by uninteresting cunts killed it because the low traffic makes namefags more visible than any other board.

the fresh influx of redditors from Jow Forums right after the election didn't help

NEIN!!! DAS IST NICHT WUNDERBAR DAS FAG A LAGAFAG DAS IST HEIL HORTLER NIGGER DAS IST BRIT FAG NIGGER HEIL HEIL HEIL!!!

Attached: jewbuttesecks.jpg (907x718, 103K)