What happens if I travel back in time and kill myself?

what happens if I travel back in time and kill myself?

Attached: 2014_delorean_time_machine_by_team_timecar-1920x1200.jpg (1920x1200, 442K)

You couldn't since that would create a paradox, unless time travelling involved not actually returning back to the past but rather jumping to another timeline identical to ours that hasn't reached the same point in history.

Attached: choices, choices.jpg (546x896, 71K)

nothing, you never achieved anything anyway, in fact why bother going back in time?

just curious

so, do you think time travel is on a single timeline or we have parallel universes?

>what happens if I travel back in time and kill myself?

You'd ease your self from existence leaving your very sad parents and fucking up your etire life
you will for 100% certain your'll go to hell.

Btw hell makes the Sahara look cold by compearision .
enjoy roasting my friend.

or get to god
and pray to get rid of the demonic spirt trying to get you killed.
its not normal for humans to want to die.
get faith get real.

thinking of death all the time is satan telling you to die.
why believe a lair like satan

why go through all that? just kys now faggot. go on, do it

First of all, let's make it clear I'm not the brightest tool in the shed.
Anyway, I think it has to be the latter and not the former given that if that were the case travelling back in time would open up the possibility of you altering something that'd have repercussions in history down the line, and that could have effects, if not on your birth, then at least on the circumstances surrounding your raising or your parents', etc.
Basically, the mere act of going back in time (as opposed to jumping to a parallel universe) could create ripples that could very well alter the person you are and even the circumstances under which you created the time machine, or even though about going back in time in the first place, which is why the whole "kill myself" is the absolute logical extreme of things, since you wouldn't need to do that to screw over yourself an and create paradox, it'd be far easier than that.

Attached: love lain.gif (1005x742, 2.42M)

You either
#1 cannot do it and will fail, since we know that no one killed you in the past
or
#2 by doing so you create a new timeline in which you were killed and never come back to the original timeline

Attached: 1500427499214.jpg (526x423, 20K)

every time you travel through time you create a new timeline. if you went back and shot George Washington as he was crossing the delaware, it wouldn't effect this timeline

Attached: 1483773507017.png (256x308, 105K)

We've been over this, Barry.

Attached: reverse-flash-ss.jpg (740x444, 50K)

Dont do it

youre too incompetent to pull it off and end up having sex with your mum and becoming your own father

kill yourself or other (you) that you met in past?

I'll have more time with your mom

>Not going back in time to give microprocessor technology to the Nazis
Get your priorities straight

I know what you are saying. In addition to that, lets consider there is only one timeline and your action is constant; the further you go back in time, the magnitude of the effect on the present will be greater for constant action.

nothing ever happens

This.

Attached: dreams come true.jpg (1242x1480, 295K)

If time travel was created, it would probably be travelling between near-parallel universes, not manipulating the velocity of time. In which case, killing yourself would have no effect.

/thread

you'd slowly start becoming transparent until you fade off completely, like in the movies :)

you die

>advice hitler not to invade Russia and to help china (ROC) to fight against the commies
>become a speculator

What happens if I go back in time and fuck your mum?

of course, this is only possible if there are parallel universes, otherwise I will be stuck in a paradox again, even I did not kill myself

you're creating a new timeline

Attached: timelines are fucked.jpg (1436x1080, 117K)

Jet li does this in The One and gets stronger and faster everytime he does it but then eventually himself kills him...

>what happens if I travel back in time and kill myself?

>You'd ease your self from existence leaving >your very sad parents and fucking up your >etire life
>you will for 100% certain your'll go to hell.

I laughed to tears to this.

If you go back in time and kill yourself, you have a 100% chance of going to hell...It's like the chance is lower if you do it in the current timeline.

You would live in a timeline in the past with only the current you and the "you" in the past dead. So, same shit but killed another you and went back a few years.

You will kill yourself, which leads to you having never existed, which leads to you never having gone back in time to kill yourself, which leads to you going back in time to kill yourself....... you'll be stuck in a loop

Attached: 1549737232815.jpg (2200x2112, 575K)

You go in jail for your crime, what a dumb question

Attached: readmymind.jpg (396x396, 22K)

I think as soon as you travel outside of the timeline you cease to have ever existed anyway, like a tapestry you remove your thread from it. You'll never be able to resew yourself back into any timeline

That assumes that time is being recorded by something or all times and possibilities are running all the time. It makes one wonder what is meant by the word "time."

If nothing is recording time or all times are not functioning all the time, there is nowhere to go back to. All we are doing is going through an extremely complex chemical change and recording history as we see fit. The chemical change has not been stored in a previous state though. There is no "saved game" to return to and try for a better outcome.