Ahahahah

Well I mean you guys are just jealous hahahah
You guys go to parties and do everything in your power to chat up chicks just so you can sleep with them
Especially you "Anons" you even tried to drug them
You guys would be proud to sleep with 50 chicks, why would you be offended if it's the other way round

Attached: 123c3.png (827x757, 1019K)

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/149710/30-signs-that-a-woman-has-slept-with-over-100-men
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3752789/
s3.amazonaws.com/thf_media/2003/pdf/Bookofcharts.pdf#page=19
youtu.be/wB8ALrmu6UA?t=221
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What an empty life you lead.

Post the link faggot I want to know the warning signs

>Nr.1: suicide by 35

So does this mean you're for or against whores

Shitty lock

why would you need some retarded article when the raw stats are right in front of you

Attached: 1534903752691.png (1200x4168, 244K)

this

Attached: 1537192622616.jpg (639x823, 49K)

I've slept with 18 women and I'm a man whore. It's absolutely nothing to be proud of and now if I actually ever meet a woman who I genuinely care about (seems unlikely with all these soulless whores but maybe) I can't even be with her w/o giving her STDs from the previous whores.

And who is to blame? Me. I did it. I made the shitty fucking decisions. I put my raw dick in questionable cooch. Don't be me boys,I would give anything to be a virgin again. And definitely don't be this colossal whore.

Bing is your friend
returnofkings.com/149710/30-signs-that-a-woman-has-slept-with-over-100-men

Well I mean you're just jealous hahahah
You guys want to know the links and do everything in your power to know the warning signs just so you can decide what chick to sleep with,
Especially you "faggot" you've tried to rudely ask if they've slept with other guys.
You guys would be proud to sleep with 50 chicks, why would you be offended if it's the other way round

>Sign #1: She sleeps with you
Well fuck you too

to be fair, women can't stand other women, they bicker and fight each other constantly

>herpes
>only 18 women
Yikes user I’m sorry..

what are you on about? manwhores get the rope too

If a woman has had sex with over 100 men, she's incapable of holding a relationship together, and particularly incapable of remaining faithful, monogamist, have more often than not had a wide range of sexually transmitted diseases and infections that tend to stay around, and a plethora of other unattractive factors. And most of all, inflated egos.

>t. virgin

>You guys would be proud to sleep with 50 chicks, why would you be offended if it's the other way round
Stop with the narcissistic projection roastie. I would be extremely ashamed to have slept with 50 women. I'm somewhat ashamed that I've had sex before marriage.

This article is great, someone should share it with the feminist twitter mafia

I was stalked by a cougar one time. She was cute and in shape....she knew what she was doing in bed. Probably one of the best fucks I have had.
Her cock sucking game was on point. Did not even mind that she had a daughter my age.

The worst part is unless your Chad you legit always get whores with insane pasts, mental illness and low iq . Never been with a normal girl only sluts

Women need to bond. They need to bond with their children and instead get busy with other things as soon as they can after they are born. They need to bond with their mate as well.

Attached: 1548334069445.gif (315x309, 2M)

Holy shit, my fucking sides.

Attached: Thousand Cock Stare.png (750x606, 345K)

he's right though
can't build a functional society when everyone is just trying to fuck

>angry at men that aren't incels
>saves gifs of pissing whores on his computer

your ad-hominems are pathetic and ineffective
redirect yourself here

Dog carcass in alley this morning. Tire tread on burst stomach. The city is afraid of me. I have seen it's true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "save us!"... and I will whisper back "No."

They had a choice, all of them. They could have followed in the footsteps of good men like my father, or president Truman. Decent men who believed in a day's work for a day's pay. Instead they followed the droppings of lechers and communists and didn't realize that the trail led over a precipe until it was too late. Don't tell me they didn't have a choice. Now the whole world stands on the brink, staring down into bloody Hell, all those liberals and intellectuals and smooth talkers...and all of a sudden nobody can think of anything to say.

Well I mean you're just jealous hahahah
You guys go to parties and do everything in your power to chat up chicks just so you can sleep with them
Especially you "slavic slave" you even tried to drug them while manwhores don't.
You guys would be proud to sleep with 50 chicks, why would you be offended if it's not you

A woman’s number of sex partners is linearly linked to alcohol and drug abuse.
>Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3752789/

40% of women with more than 20 sex partners have an STD.
>Source: s3.amazonaws.com/thf_media/2003/pdf/Bookofcharts.pdf#page=19

It also means that she has no ability to pair bond. It makes her completely unmarryable. Purely pump and dump material at best.

Attached: 1535107455407.jpg (834x1016, 237K)

It reads like a Jow Forums thread.
You know hes just regurgitating the stuff retards here say. Low effort (you) fishing

I don't need to read an article to know the signs
>tattoos
>piercings
>dyed hair
>traveling
>partying
>alcohol
>tinder/instagram/snapchat
>ever mentions being bisexual, wanting a 3 way, an open relationship, or any other silly bullshit

Or AIDS

where did you even copy this from? it doesn't even make any sense

Not a bad list tbqh.
I'm of the opinion that the best thing men can do is simply not marry or date any non-virgin women.
There will be always a risk but its lower.

>slutirions
>hectoslags

Attached: 1496374525417.jpg (600x400, 42K)

From OP

you have no idea

>am a female slut
>only 2 of these applied to me
sasuga retard malefags.
>have had unprotected sex 38 times
>never had an STD, STI, or pregnancy
Heh. Try not fucking niggers or niggerfuckers next time. If it's white it's probably alright. Statistics are your friend.

A key that opens every lock is a master key. A lock that opens for every key is a broken lock.

>female
>slut
well this should be an easy ask, you know the rules, TITS OR GTFO

because even the first one reads like a copy pasta, that's why i asked

You are quite right. The only right thing men can do is not dating non-virgin women at all.

Something something key opens many locks better than lock opening to many keys something something

Based Nip

>mfw it’s actually true

Attached: 8C0FEEF5-1B64-4740-9A0A-6CACE8CC6DCF.jpg (300x179, 9K)

Ive slept with 50 men and I'm proud of it

No youre not

Virgins are Gae, no experience, it makes pleasure of the flesh very boring

show us your flag faggot

Lets be real, STDS are only a state of mind and not a disease. Just like depression DAT SHIT AINT REAL!!!!

i am so glad faggots have a much lower estimated lifespan

Honest question:
Why are women so frightened by headlines like this? Is it because they know they did something wrong? Is it because they know they're used goods and no long-term partner is going to want some worn out hole full of diseases and other men's DNA? Is it because any long-term partner would instinctively know said woman is vastly more likely to cheat, divorce, and steal the children, thus making said woman undesirable as a partner?

The Woman is immunized against all dangers: one may call her a slut, parasite, a whore, it all runs off her like water off a raincoat. But call her loose and you will be astonished at how she recoils, how injured she is, how she suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."

It shouldn't matter how many men a woman has slept with. At the end of the day, PUSSY IS PUSSY and pussy is good

Posting ROK articles is a quick way to get a ban.

Those cunts already know. Roosh hassome interesting dtories about how far the beef curtain mafia have gone ti fuck his shit up for creating ROK and being a PUA.

based Roastiewhore serving her races men

Attached: snnimmmmhmmmm.jpg (1200x1200, 175K)

The Powerdynmaic is reversed

Being a guy:
Being a virgin -> getting shamed
Being a manwhore -> status bonus

Being a woman
Being virgin: status bonus
Being a whore: getting shamed

Why do you think woman first go to insult for men is "virgin" and "slut" vis versa for woman

>I've slept with 18 women.
Stopped right there.
Germaphobic INTP-A chiming in
You slept with 18 brainless whores, if they slept with a minimum of 20 guys and I'm being kind with this estimate, you've effectively swapped pathogens with 360 equally retarded individuals.
If you haven't already,
>Get checked lad.

This. If your number of sexual partners is in the double digits you're a degenerate

Some of these are reasonable although most comments on that site reek of incel

Good article. Very accurate

If your number of sexual partners is in the double digits. Congratulations, as a man your dick must be huge

The sad bit is I was so disgusted, I didn't even factor in partners of partners.

How do they know your dick size before you fuck lol, are you walking in spandex?

>I'm somewhat ashamed that I've had sex before marriage
Faggot

Isn't this a MGTOW site? Why is he talking about commitment. These dumb fucks judge their worth by how many of these roastie skanks they fuck. They all want to be 1 of the 100+ men she has fucked anyway.

youtu.be/wB8ALrmu6UA?t=221

Actually doesnt look that bad.
If you have a decent cock, pull out mid coitus, they all look like that.
If you know how to fuck.
So, that rules out like 95% of this board

Only 50? Bullshit. Unless you are talking about just this week.

My dick always throbs as I walk towards women. I cant control it, its too huge

I’ve slept with over 50 women. I’m not proud of it. I actually wish it were only one. My wife. And I wish that she had only slept with me.

Attached: 45B879A3-C9DC-4314-9C94-726FCE1DB6C2.png (588x602, 792K)

see at 3:41

the only person you've slept with is your mum. stop larping faggot

what does tyrone's dick taste like?

We’ve all done cougars. It’s nothing to be proud of.

Shooting a mangy dog in an alley doesn’t make you a Great Hunter.

You're embarrassing trad Australian shit posting. Stop

Out of the 50 women ive slept with this week, Ive slept with her too.

She gotz good pussy, TIGHT AND RIGHT

She looks dead inside

Does fucking dead women count?

Gotta get the numbers thats all

i hope your mum gets fucked be an emu cunt

Attached: uyh.png (477x359, 234K)

>Never been with a normal girl only sluts
That’s because you are being chosen, rather than choosing. You’re only dating the girls who chase you, the low hanging fruit. (I did that too because I was scared of rejection).

Look for the good fruit further up the tree. Pursue a good woman. Show her that she’s the chosen one and that all others are trash.

Pol is full of tattooed scrawny tweakers and roided up manlets who work shit tier jobs. These guys bed every intoxicated last call whore , rebounding tinder slut, horny desperate divorcees, thirsty latinas/Asians, basically anything emotionally damaged or otherwise intoxicated with a vagina, pol will shamelessly rut. These guys will then smirk and puff out their chests and waddle around the various boards on Jow Forums basking in the glow of their sexual conquest ... so they think to themselves .They proudly declare themselves alpha males along the lines of Napoleon and Caesar .

It’d be funny if it wasn’t so sad. But these guys need this delusion because they’re losers otherwise . Their single point of solace in life comes from believing all their troubles in life were due to virginity , and by “freeing” themself from this sin, this innately wrong condition, they are improving their lives. Again it’s all quite sad . And by design of course, turn the plebs into sex obsessed losers

Disgusting. Doesn't matter if you are a man or a woman, having more partners in a lifetime than you can count on one hand is disgusting and it's a sign that there is something wrong with you, mentally and you have commitment issues. Before I got married I had sex with 4 women. Then I settled down with a virgin and have been married to her for 20 years. Have some self respect and some respect for your future partner, where you will not be ashamed of your past when confronted by the inevitable question- how many people have you been with. Respect is not given lightly and if you receive respect from someone without earning it, then it isn't worth having and that person doesn't have a proper set of values and is not worth your time. Just like someone that gives their body away like their respect.

are you a mod? you’ve posted this all morning. you are clearly a sexless jew.

They sound like VIRGINEERS to me

Only virgin men deserve virgin women. Don’t go casting stones , whore monger

nobody at roosh websites has sex he just has people pretend they do

BURNED

roosh is incel

its night time dumbass

Virgin men deserve the rope but their neckbeards would get twisted up and the rope would disintegrate under the incels grotesque mass

Yea whatever faggot.
What are the 30 signs that a woman has slept with over 100 men? I want to know.
Look at the bitch in the picture! Look! I bet she's slept with over 100 men! I can tell!
But what does the article say? What is it that I'm seeing that allows me to tell?
I want to know the SCIENCE!

Attached: 1513194758_giphy (8).gif (800x800, 1.17M)

I'll add on that as a man--your primary focus should be building a career on which you will build and support a family. Not trying to build up your slay count. For every thot you spend time texting, flirting, dating, Fucking...those are minutes, days, and weeks that you could've invested into yourself and your career.
Somewhere in the distance that wonderful young trad girl that would've made a great wife has met someone else who didn't man whore around.
> 40 yr old Boomer rant out

why is every single leaf a female?

> returnofkings.com/149710/30-signs-that-a-woman-has-slept-with-over-100-men
I found it anons! Look! It's redpilled!

Attached: 1530581762035.jpg (480x480, 76K)

I hate this "you guys go to parties and sleep with chicks at any chance you get" shit. Only a very small % of men are into frat culture or find that life fullfilling. I have never desired a one night stand with a stranger. Every girl I jave ever slept with has been in a long-term relationship with me.

>18
Rookie numbers

>#2 writes articles about how she cant stop being single