Potheads of /b/ do any of you guys have an explanation for why every time I have smoked weed I have felt extremely...

Potheads of /b/ do any of you guys have an explanation for why every time I have smoked weed I have felt extremely uncomfortable and paranoid to the point where it is not at all enjoyable? I also have a weird experience where I can really read people super well and become hyper aware of people doing cringey things and acting strangely. Im thinking this might be my own insecurities coming out when high but idk I just cannot enjoy weed. Pic is just some garbage I drew when bored

Attached: 20190210_005753.jpg (2160x2160, 2.22M)

yeah, youre a pussy ass faggot

Attached: 1546556462191.jpg (450x300, 143K)

repent sinner

This is Jow Forums

Also you're maybe somewhat Schizoaffective or have some other kind of undiagnosed mental illness

Also stop smoking weed faggot

I dont smoke as of right now, I've smoked maybe 7 times my whole life.

DELET THAT PICUTRE

it's your brain telling you to stop before you develop mental illness

your stream of consciousness is too strong
you'll grow out of it

that sounds relatively normal to me, you probably would enjoy it more if you smoked by yourself at night rather than out around people

don't listen to the puritians on here, people with mental illness smoke more because it relaxes them, schizophrenics smoke tobacco extremely heavily too and nobody makes those kinds of claims about tobacco

>I also have a weird experience where I can really read people super well and become hyper aware of people

Sounds more like LSD, at least for me.

Go for a run, clean the house, make yourself busy so you don't think about things and you'll be fine.

your subconcious is a bully on weed you're probably smoking too much

Weed generally amplifies how you feel before you get high. Might also have to do with the strain you smoke.

Indica makes me more relaxed and less paranoid/nervous than sativa, so try smoking that instead (if you haven't been doing so already).

Let me tell you about the jews

Unironic answer here.

Marijuana focuses your attention on a single point. This can be benificial or detrimental depending on what you do and what you think about when you are high.

TLDR: You're anxious when sober, so it's worse when you're high. Tackle the demons in your mind and don't blame the drug.

Attached: 1547169864608.jpg (808x673, 84K)

>huurr why my brain feel different when I hit it with a hammer

The greys attached to your subconscious are the bullies on weed, they're the ones who affect you with the paranoia and anxiety. Ignoring it is as simple as redesigning your frame of mind when high so that you don't pull into their specific negative thoughts.

It may as well be you, but it's honestly them doing it to you because they attack you thru your literal consciousness.

>why every time I have smoked weed I have felt extremely uncomfortable and paranoid to the point where it is not at all enjoyable?
it's your body telling you not to smoke it. i smoke, but i have never felt that effect. weed is a psychotropic, it effects people differently.

I dont know but the last time i got really high on weed i remember taking a huge piss and for some reason my piss was extra frothy like beer almost and i honestly thought the bubbles in my piss were staring back at me, almost like they were happy and cheering me on. Like they had a consciousness.

You may not be a social smoker first of all. Just smoke by yourself.

Second of all make sure you try both indicas and sativas, what you describe is what always happens to me when i smoke sativas. Indicas mellow you out more.

You may just not be a weed person though, which sucks, but that's life.

It's because you're a gay fag

Find something that you like doing without getting high so you are more comfortable while doing it when being high (not around people). Or keep your healthy lungs and don’t be a degenerate. Also wrong board faggot.

Guys, how the fuck do I astral project without psychedelics?

>LIVE IN MODERN WORLD
>REALISE YOUR PARANOID
WEW LAD

>imagine getting this high off weed

This is all you should be reading. What you're describing is very normal, most people just don't notice it early because they're distracted with the high.

where is the seat of consciousness?

because you're a faggot who can't handle smoking like a man.
plus this is not /b/
kys retard.
sage

Attached: 1548741610173.jpg (400x504, 53K)

The penis

Drink a few beers first before smoking

I don’t want to sound retarded. Pineal gland? That’s probably wrong

Pot is a psychotic and an antipsychotic. It's a stimulant and a depressant. It has more negative effects than positive effects for you mind because of its high THC content. Do not use it regularly and you will be fine. If you meditate while you use it, you will understand why it is that you become paranoid. You may live in the 3D dimension, but not every being does.

Smoke more

have some peyotl too.

You are likely smoking a sativa, which has a more psychoactive component to it than an indica which will make you more calm and relaxed. Sativa's are sought after for the psychoactive effect, but a lot of people, especially new users will just get paranoid and confused. If you don't live in a state where you can have safe access to marijuana and know what you are getting 100%, it is hard to ensure what you are getting. That being said if you do live in a state with legal access to marijuana, buy an indica strain and see how you like it. Finally, as someone who has smoked a lot of weed throughout their life, just don't do it man.

>amermutt
sorry, forgot your beer is piss cut with water.

You aren’t going to have a good time with pot if you suffer from anxiety

This is the answer. And also you need to figure out an appropriate amount to some. Movies show people smoking whole joints and blunts by themselves. This is not realistic, the weed most people are buying these days will get you to an enjoyable high with a couple good hits. Get high don’t get stoned.

PENUS stroke it and magic juice comes out, eat that magic juice and you're thrid eye opens and you meet the aliens and the nice lady in the fifth dimension

>nfused. If you don't live in a state where you can have safe access to marijuana and know what you are getting 100%, it is hard to ensure what you are getting. That being said if you do live in a state with legal access to marijuana, buy an indica strain and see how you like it. Finally, as someone who has smoked a lot of weed throughout their life, just don't do it man.

This is super wrong. It's growers favouring THC over CBD as the effects of THC are more pronounced. Indica and Sativa, plants are being bread to have a higher THC content at the loss of CBD. If OP tried a more balanced weed they'd be able to mitigate the paranoia, but their backwards country has made this plant illegal in most states.

It's autism my dude. That pic you drew are your 56 chromosomes squirming in psychoactive sensation