This is what earth will look like if global warming isn't solved by 2020

This is what earth will look like if global warming isn't solved by 2020

Attached: f232c20.png (4972x2516, 252K)

good, fuck this place

Where is New Zealand?

>2020
Wow retarded

im okay with this

Well at least Africa has water now and Moot is now finally freed from the Australian shitposters.

Attached: e42.png (404x238, 47K)

> People who need get water
> Irish drowned
>Less shitty weather

I don't see a downside.

thanks for thinking about us :)

Have none of you morons really not noticed that Africa and South America is switched?

and australia replaces the Mediterranean and the Mediterranean is in North America and japan is where the UK is and the great lakes are by lake australia now etc
yes we know

you nigger irish did jack shit wrong, if the brits drowned it would significantly improve the quality of life of everyone on the island

I just assumed you were Australian but I suppose you can't be since you believe in the whole global warming bs.

All of those islands should be drowned. They're imbred, drunks and/or pretentious fucks.

they may be drunk, but only the brits are inbred and pretentious
at least none of them are gypsies

based and redpilled

Irish gypsies are renowned for being violent thugs and in essence gangsters. Irish families are also known to be inbred, like those of the Brits because they are limited to an island. As for pretentious, literature from both places are pretentious as fuck.

I'd know, I'm Irish kek.

what?

alright looks like I've been got here
well it's at least nice to know that my hatred for the brits was merely unexplored, and I will now apply it to the rest of the UK

And Ireland, though I'm from Northern Ireland so at least we get the worst of both.

oooooohhh that explains it
do you think it'd have been better if the brits allowed a united ireland instead of being shits or would they just have stayed in north ireland anyways

I think we got taken out by that gradually rising sea level. That makes sense though, since even the southern alps aren't all that tall. It also looks like australia just migrated to northern africa.

Attached: shrug4.jpg (255x256, 20K)

Neither way is great honestly, both are willing and even want to be violent so it wouldn't matter united or not.