To be a doomer is to experience true suffering

Is there any fate worse than being a doomer? Few people on earth will ever reach the level of suffering that the doomer lives in.

Attached: 8AE0F2FD-E741-496D-ACAB-20B655AC95F8.png (3929x3753, 913K)

nigga what is a dommer?

doomer

>on Jow Forums
>doesn’t know what a doomer is
newfags need to be sent to Saudi Arabia and raped to death

Attached: 91115384-0BCB-4697-B16E-671E5C75274C.png (760x839, 760K)

To be doomer is to experience a limbo on earth. A circumstance where you're afraid to exist but afraid to die aswell. Where you got fed up with the world to the point it broke all your faith, imagination, hope. Nothing would satisfy you at this point, immortality, perfect utopian world, endless wealth? You see there's no point to it. But you don't want your suffering to end, you're not ready to let go. You end up enduring, and with each passing day less and less remains of your already empty shell. -user on Doomers (2019)

based and doomerpilled

Attached: 28D7CB40-6E00-46E3-B296-6494636AD358.jpg (400x400, 36K)

also, all memes aside, this was unironically very well put.

I don't even know when it happened. One day everything's relatively fine, then other day you wake up and you're feeling weird rush in your head. But it's not just another panic episode, it doesn't go away. You feel weird discomfort from the very fact that you're concious and in your body and in this very moment. You feel discomfort from occupying this space you're in right now. It's still pretty new to me and i'm trying to escape. I'm trying to rekindle any of that childish passion for dreaming and believing but it just doesn't work so far. We'll see if i'm doomed for life. 20 years old so far.

pic related

Attached: 1497862924395.jpg (556x702, 125K)

I’m also trying to find my passion for dreaming and believing and life in general. Don’t give up hope yet though, we’re still relatively young (19) so things can (hopefully) change.

I believe change can occur by bouncing positive vibes off of one another, just like now. Obviously some people are resistant to kind of vibes you might be producing so you have to find right people that will give off same kind of energy. Best of luck on fighting the impending doom.

Thanks user, and best of luck to you too.

starving to death

If I'm not a wagecuck, can I be a doomer?

Never despair friends

Attached: 1523394984832.jpg (693x955, 503K)

H.O.P.E

you could always be hiki

a true hiki lives in /hikki/

sounds like the human condition

Me

you don't have to be poor, necessarily. you can also vehemently despise anyone who enjoys normal levels of success in sexual relationships. the key characteristic here is a tendency toward irrational misanthropic behaviors and self sabotage

Attached: d8c.png (657x527, 63K)

what about girls who get their ass touched in the subway or get catcalled?

Stop baiting, at least 70% of the people on Jow Forums can relate to this, learn to ride the new wave

Attached: 1548273463009.png (685x680, 282K)

That's just people who don't belong on 4ch and should be shot to death

This is just the human condition; you're not special.

I thought no one else felt that.

Yeah except for you've got no way to know what i actually feel in my head since everyone understands words in his own way. You're just being edgy now.

Being able to be functional isn't just a normie thing

That's what normies say

And that's why you wrote your thoughts down; to communicate them to others. Chin up, angsty young man. Eventually those pesky hormones will stop racing around your body, making you crazy.

based cucknadians

I've always thought that canacucks was a better insult. "cucknadians" sounds so forced, and when there's better alternatives, it really speaks more to the pitiful lack of creativity in the person using it. But then again, if non-Canadians were creative, you would have better things to do than project your feelings of emasculation onto us with these outbursts of impotent frustration.

I'll tell you what my psychiatrist told me:"Take your fucking pills,bitch!".

Okay grandpa.

Bohoo I'm so special for being depressed and incompetent