Yo britbongs, didn't y'all muhfuckahs come up with the imperial system? Why do you's guys use celsius over there? Wtf

Yo britbongs, didn't y'all muhfuckahs come up with the imperial system? Why do you's guys use celsius over there? Wtf

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 319K)

500 years later amerifail is still using beta max

who asked you mr upside down man

haha, mr yankie needs to be suspended from rails because he's so heavy and might fall through the floor.

We use Celsius up here too...

But do you use miles? England use miles. Don't make no damn sense.

No, we use kilometers. Although most maps include miles it's a secondary form of measurement.(For lack of a better term.)

On another note; England, what the fuck?

more like fall through the earth

Far as I know England uses the entirety of the imperial system + stones + celsius. But fuckin why m8?

Perhaps they're trying to combine the systems currently in use by their ex colonies??? That's the best damn guess I have.

what capybara taste like?

[Shrug.exe]

Probably like a hamster, but tastes bigger.

old bongs still use imperial because lazy to learn a new system
bongs went over to metric in the early 70s

Alright, we understand why England uses this, drunk amalgamation of measurements.

The the new question is: How does one make something taste 'bigger.'

That actually sounds pretty believable. Should just cut the cord and go full metric. Those who don't know will adapt, the stubborn will learn or become useless.
Seeming like leaving it as an option just creates more people who don't know metric, or get used to that weird mishmosh of systems.

paprika?

wait you guys eat hamsters?

Mystery solved. Thanks!

Not traditionally, but there's been someone everywhere who's done anything at least once.
Some American somewhere has eaten a hamster, same with Italy or Australia. Just a matter of statistics.
100% of people get hungry, hampsters can be found and purchased almost anywhere now, not all people are doing well or have enough to eat.

All our food is in grams and liquids are in litres (except beer in pubs which is in pints).
As for why, fuck knows.

I have never seen a hamster
only guinea pigs

you need at least 7 hamster for a legit stew if you can afford 7 hamster you can afford a subway

Sounds like it's time for the nerdiest riot England has ever seen. Take to the streets, flip cars, fuck up concrete sidewalks, keep destroying until there is a united theme amongst the English measurement system

They call their sidewalks "pavement".

Attached: 6400203.jpg (434x599, 31K)

The ones who riot are the chavs and the blacks.
These ones can't count anyway, so they don't care.

I don't see why anyone cares what system anyone uses. Who cares if shit is divisible by 10? Are you so fucking dumb you can't remember common units?

However, celsius is a gay unit. Not enough separation between degrees for my taste (e.g. jump in a pool thats 70 vs 73 F)

Miles are better than kilometers because they're bigger

Water freezing at 0 and boiling at 100 makes much more sense.

Cos were too stubborn to stop using it. A pint will always be a pint, never catch me asking for half a litre of beer

i like the beaver