What did they mean by this

what did they mean by this

Attached: 1.jpg (686x481, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O1CQ7Vwz8Eo
reddit.com/r/Stellaris/comments/a6vpgv/why_are_refugees_now_my_dominant_species/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I desperately want this to make sense. explain.

>covfefe

what mods are you using user?

covfefed and stellarispilled

Somebody call Elon.
Now.

Only Glavius's Ultimate AI

weak. you should download nsc2.

None ! Its Usually there its the best system prove me wrong! pro tip cant !

i was asking in general. and if you don't use nigger removal mod then you're retarded. also nsc 2 is great mod

How do you get 2.2.4 if you don't have the steam version?

Based Paradox

is this some video game

>he doesnt play stellaris

>if you don't use nigger removal mod then you're retarded
>Not going one step further and using the euorpean phenotype mod

what did they mean by this

Attached: toxic.jpg (300x141, 10K)

Whenever I play stellaris I make a species called space nog, with all the negative traits + fast breeders trait, set them as undesirables and start displacing them from my planets. After a few decades, all xenophile empires stupid enough to have refugees welcome policy are filled with useless, wasteful and rapid breeding space nogs

Attached: 099659d6e77131040921ab2c7d3f8f6e.jpg (500x442, 64K)

How the fuck can you even play Stellaris with the gay borders mode they introduced.

Attached: 1525595081968.png (115x127, 28K)

Lol

Ah yes, the jewish strategy.

lmao you just made my day

Anyone else have problems running this game? I can run any other modern game on high and get 60 fps but by mid game I'm lucky if I get 10 fps in this piece of shit. I was about to reclaim earth and expell the xenos as the commonwealth of man but my save game is unplayable

>space nogs

Attached: 1518689104137.jpg (195x248, 7K)

>t. spacejew

Attached: 1549173633157.jpg (1200x1467, 214K)

Guys covfefe is a code, Look!

Attached: covfefe.png (1460x942, 194K)

quality political discussion, OP

Attached: 1544454800973.png (1920x1080, 1.71M)

I haven't played it in a while. Did that update removing the FTL options really ruin the game?

Is the vanilla version playable or do you need the dlcs? I've been interested in the game but the full cost has always put me off

Most of the changes they've made are free so should be fine, the game is obviously not fully fleshed out though so may get dull rather quickly without that extra stuff

Cheers mate I think I'll take the plunge

kek

that's the nigger removal mod i was talking about

Memory leak or shitty PC

Every time i want to make a Federation of Planets playthrough in Stellaris i always end up going the only realistic way--- the Imperial way....

youtube.com/watch?v=O1CQ7Vwz8Eo

Attached: 37776821_1828414763903817_5365893433930022912_n.jpg (500x500, 42K)

Made it better

Cherryh update. It simplifies a lot of issues and makes defense platforms and fortresses actually useful. It also cuts down on a lot of chasing enemy fleets back and forth.
If you were a wormhole masterrace you can't fuck with the enemy as easily anymore.

Are any of the expansions worth it? I only had the first one.

last i checked there's like a million DLC to it, worth like a million dollars in total if you wanted them all.
They're cool DLC's, but no fucking way im paying the annual budget of brazil to get it.

Is that a legit strat?
I gotta torrent stellaris again...

Yep! At one point AI runs out of free tiles and jobs on planets and they are left with bunch of unhappy, unemployed, rapid breeding and wasteful nogs. The stability goes down, production goes down, until authoritarian empire invades them and sends nogs to their planets as slaves or just process them as food...

Imagine not being militarist xenophobe

They are all worth it as a torrent.
Seriously though, the price and amount of DLC's holy shit the horse is dead already

>not using Germania mod

It really does sound like rapid breeding nogs are the great filter to any intelligent race that shares the same space as them.

Fermi paradox solved! Billions of alien civilizations on technological level of africa

how does this work user? can you post some screenshots? i've never played stellaris so i don't know what undesirables are and what kind of negative traits populations can have. also what exactly is the refugees welcome policy called in the game?

i just googled this, how's this for a thread premise lmao
>reddit.com/r/Stellaris/comments/a6vpgv/why_are_refugees_now_my_dominant_species/

>triple star system
>only 2 physics research
It's shit.

There are negative species traits you can use. They make your species undesirable, usually, to other civilizations in your galaxy. Negative traits cost negative trait points. So for example, a negative trait like "Repugnant" costs -2 trait points. If you take the Repugnant trait you gain an additional 2 Trait Points. Adopting 1 or 2 negative traits is a good way to give your species access to more or better positive traits since when you create a species you only have 2 trait points to start with.

Some Positive Traits
Intelligent
>Cost: 2
>This species is highly intelligent and enjoys faster technological progress.
>Physics, Engineering, and Society research from jobs +10%
>Unable to take "Erudite", "Nerve Stapled", "Uplifted(Enigmatic Cache)", or "Somewhat Uplifted(Enigmatic Cache)"

Venerable
>Cost: 4
>This species can grow to an age that commands dignity and respect
>Leader Lifespan +80 years
>Unable to take "Enduring" or "Fleeting"

Quick Learners
>Cost: 1
>Members of this species are quick to learn from experiences
>Leader experience gain +25%
>Unable to take "Slow Learners"

Some Negative Traits
Repugnant
>Cost: -2
>The physical appearance and customs of this species are considered offensive to most others and few appreciate them as neighbors.
>Amenities from Jobs −20%.
>Unable to take the "Charismatic" trait if this one is selected.

Sedentary
>Cost: -1
>This species has a sedentary past, and its members are reluctant to migrate away from where they grew up.
>Pop Growth from Immigration −15%
>Resettlement Cost +25%
>Unable to take the "Nomadic" trait

Quarrelsome
>Cost: -1
>While not inherently distrustful, members of this species are often socially combative.
>Unity from Jobs -10%
>Unable to take the "Traditional" trait

i see, thanks for explaining user