Ive just finished my first day of work and I want to tell everybody. What is Jow Forums up to?

Ive just finished my first day of work and I want to tell everybody. What is Jow Forums up to?

Attached: _20190209_130914.jpg (1079x1046, 130K)

what was it like
>What is Jow Forums up to?
it's snowing here which is pretty comfy

good job
im proud of you

I'm just sipping coffee before I eat and take a shower. Then I have to do some work as well.

Its a pretty mechanical job so kinda boring. Checking whether files have typo errors. assuring there arent duplicated documents, organizing the database and such
I deserve a reward
I still have to work out so the day isnt over yet

Attached: _20180327_191844.jpg (1080x940, 127K)

Bunp

hey suebi

What's your salary?

Attached: 1549735630408.png (620x640, 234K)

The 2019 Real Real Real Suebi's

Attached: 0012.jpg (256x400, 24K)

Mhm

after thinking it over I've decided to namefag just for your threads.

Thats my cunt! *high fives*

Attached: _20180628_163657.jpg (1080x1222, 137K)

*high five back*
I didn't make the pizza today, but the wine is coming along nicely, I'm smoking a new tobacco today. Peter Jackson Blue, an Australia exclusive brand. It smells like roses, lavender and Sri Lankan tea.

Its really hard for me to distinguish between different flavours, all tobaccos taste the same to me, what i can identify easily is the strenght of each

Attached: _20190201_144645.jpg (1078x1051, 119K)

Good job fren. I'm on my way to work now to go get some money to people and shake some niggas down for money they owe me.
Unfortunately I have to make a supervisor call because one of our new girls fucked up BAD. So I have to do damage control from my office. The only good thing about dialing from in there is I get to use to bt headset and walk around.

Attached: when niggas owe you money.gif (312x309, 197K)

try chocolate or citrus flavored tobacco, of the ones i tried those tasted best not that I use it anymore

Attached: 11110.jpg (1080x593, 77K)

determining strength is pretty easy since you usually tell by the head rush you get. I've been smoking since I was 12 or 13 so I've had time to build up a pallet for tobacco. my best advice for learning different flavour and scents is to go out and try sampling various kinds of teas, flowers, desserts and liquors.

I literally started last year (21) and i try to keep it under control since i want to get into the army and i dont want to fuck my lungs up this soon
Borkum riff was supposed to taste like chocolate and Orange but i couldnt identify any

Attached: _20180519_172705.jpg (1079x1312, 96K)

fair enough, I'm in my early to mid-20's too and my l lungs are all most fucked. also joining the army! how that gonna go for ya? I have a couple of mates who served before, one in the Australian special forces and one in the Israeli special forces.

I still need to wait a year or so so im taking advantage of that to tie up loose ends, get a driving license, training and such

>checked
Fair enough, probably a smart idea.

Fancy seeing you here! I don’t browse Jow Forums that much.

he's a fucking faggot he just orbits suebi dude fuck triangles

I also try to have a strict diet and control what i eat since most people who work out fail at getting results because of that

Attached: _20190207_232246.jpg (1080x549, 68K)

I don't know much about dieting, since I live off a diet of meat, meat, meat more meat, sometimes pretzels and any alcohol I can get my hands on, but I hear high fat, low sugar is pretty good, when mixed with moderate exercise of course.

You won t have a Problem in the army caus you are stupid as hell. Also: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT NEVER STOPS IT NEVER GETS ANY BETTER WHY DID SHE DO THIS TO ME

I rarely eat sugary stuff, i used to take lots of energy drinks but i replaced them for coffee. I love meat too but i cant eat it with a good portion of veggies. I rarely eat fish

Attached: _20180711_140454.jpg (961x1332, 147K)

if you got used to eating veggies your diet would see pretty much normal. when it comes to fish I haven't eaten anything from the sea, with the exception of oysters, since a misadventure on Stradbroke island about 2 years ago.

*suebi eat*

Attached: anime eat burger xD.jpg (962x752, 677K)

What made you want to go to the army?
Not yet!

Mhm.

Attached: 000139.jpg (900x900, 67K)

I was never in the, I just have a whole lot of mates in the army and private security. either way the sun's about to come up and I need some sleep.

Night night!

How can I make a filter to block all faggot spanish Jew threads like this one?