STIR THE RICE

STIR THE RICE

PAY THE PRICE

youtube.com/watch?v=Wen9pI8iDZU

Attached: BIGGU WHITU COCKUU.jpg (390x696, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oilg4DaXsC0
youtube.com/watch?v=6MKxrpahlZg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Surely "cook the rice"?

She looks like a man.

"Farm the rice"

He sounds like a bitch

Imagine being the “””man””” that deals with marital problems like this. No wonder she doesn’t respect him- he posts this kind of stuff on YouTube when he doesn’t get his way.

Fellas, marriage is a two-way street. It takes a lot of patience and a little bit of sacrifice.

>crying about wanting some sideways poon in front of your kid

Yikes.

STeam the rice
Cook the rice
Fork the rice
Rinse the rice
Pick the rice
Bleach the wice
Pay the pwice

This dude just needs to assert his dominance. Make her fear him.

What an annoying man.

wife's son*

What a literal faggot. Non white women only respond to beatings

Attached: 1549852071376.jpg (300x450, 29K)

never lie with a woman who looks at a cell phone in bed.

Hopefully that scared some "yellow fever" betas straight. I'd rather be celibate for life than fuck a chubby octopus gook, hope the kid wasn't his.

Also all men should have a fucking domination fetish, I have NEVER begged for a bj/sex. Women need to be treated like children in a way and properly disciplined. Get a clue you fucking faggots

this dude is retarded. he records video on his phone vertically instead of horizontally just like a fucking nigger. WORLDSTAR!

Attached: 1518917097280.gif (343x356, 1.01M)

forced rough anal sex without any lubricant works too user

So this is the power and beauty of Asian women. Wow. Truly the superior race, white roasties BTFO

i mean dont get me wrong this video is horrible

but his yapping isnt even affecting me

be a man for once and kick her out
white people are such pussies

he's actually a boomer cuck and I don't feel sorry for him. Watch his other videos. He loves being a victim

>this kills the white or eurasian race (whichever one yellow fever fags have settled on for today)

Haha never marry a jungle asian. What are you retarded?

only ugly australians marry non-Eastern Asians

well vietnam managed to beat the US which is more than we can say for you nip nong

Only because we cucked ourselves with rules of engagement

Comparing pussifed USA with a blood murderouus USA is abit disingenuous

I can't even watch this. Doing this in front of the kid, recording it, putting it on the internet. Too much cringe.

Attached: 9873684.jpg (251x350, 18K)

ha what a faggot she isn't even listening to him. Even the kid pays this cuck no attention.

That's a man baby

Canadian/Vietnamese... Yeah checks out.

yeah right 10-20 years is a huge difference
nope

She is the man in that relationship

Okay grandpa

typical aussie shit for brains boomer no fucking idea

He's crazy to stay and argue. Why stay and argue with the cunt. Just leave. She says "You scare me." She's going to have him arrested and thrown in jail?

Whats the bet the guy is aus born chinese larping for r/asianmasc?

If I was married to a brit or austrailian I'd probably lay in bed too

Steam more like.

youtube.com/watch?v=oilg4DaXsC0

Reminds me of this image.

Attached: 1542381407545.jpg (1242x1850, 195K)

chinese women are like this tho, not other asian but chink are literaly on level of lower class white women

Gooks are not even capable of love, but that guy sounds like a woman with an apathetic husband. Roles have been inverted here, literally.

You know things are bad when spirits are disturbed by the mess.

So this dude married a chink insectoid and makes money by making masks and selling little toy planes at the market he always goes to? is this our fate? Did this man not have bigger dreams?

Attached: GROUND ZERO.jpg (480x270, 31K)

This man sounds like a deranged lunatic.

>when omega faggtos think getting their azn waifu means theyre absolved from being alpha

ahahahahahah

all these racemixing polspastic sois are in for a fucking suprise
watch their pure azn cuck them mercilessly with a chad and be a lazy ass bitch at home

Attached: 1548404734170.jpg (675x637, 89K)

I prefer to eat the rice, faggot.

Attached: 1548918263715.webm (1280x720, 2.63M)

this must be the based, loyal asian wife everyone is talking about here.

>western marriage
They seriously think marriage is about le working man coming home to see wife cooking and cleaning. That might have worked on a farm, but in big city she knows she can get another man and there are no cows to milk, no forest to go for a walk, just pubs full of drunks and whores and occasional Christian cuck larper. That's what women do, young and old, in industrial wagecuck lives, they type on phone. She waits for compliments nevertheless, then she can publish it on Facebook, together with her spiritual revelation and what her friends done. If you wanted waifu that makes farm cheese, that's more of an Asian-European fantasy.

Dating, looks charming at first, but then you will have to smell her sweaty tits and her farting at night.

Welcome to adulthood, user.

I want to smell her pastry and not know she's digesting like we do.

Stop, my dick can only get so hard.

I guess you smell like roses and shampoo all the time, fag

There is no point in marrying lmao. Just creampie every girl you meet and use fake persona for each one. They will find a beta to provide anyway, and you will live a life of leisure and secure your legacy.

Attached: 1549459779078.jpg (914x545, 147K)

Woman who has too much chemistry on her gives you blisters and stomach problems sooner than if she was unwashed.

Why do Asian fever fags have such low standards?

why is this guy being such a little bitch? who cares, go join her in bed and play some games then send the kid downstairs and get some puss. go chores to do? thats what your parents are for, bring them home and stop trying to live independent like some western meme

Attached: 1517776368557.png (558x614, 24K)

What a bitch guy lol

How do I get my wife to clean, bros? She's a great cook and good with the kid but she doesn't clean for shit.

All whites with gook wifes should hang desu.

Attached: 1417380692479.png (454x427, 59K)

his own fault for picking the low hanging fruit

that shit gives me headache
marries an asian and expects soul, love and warmth, har har.
that tommy is fucked by the devil

Attached: 21212144.png (713x611, 26K)

He's a weeb gaijin engrish tutor who gets angry when he gets called out for being white..
Trying to pass himself off as jap

Disregard him, he's literally worthless

Hahahahahahaha sad world we live in.

Russia must be fun

Tfw chink and have an aus bf.

Bleh, i still love my guy and it seems she's just one of those women who only pretend to be interested untill marriage and having a child to make things secure and just reveal they're lazy, uninterested and only pretended to be in it for the money.

I'm sure she'll do numbers on his property and earnings if divorce happens and she'll look for some other guys to leech on and get pity, im sure she'll end up being fat too if she's in the bed all day and ignorant/selfish.

This is why i'd suggest looking for women who work and enjoy it or understand that both party has their own roles to keep and things to push for. Just dont be desperate and think clearly you'll see if theyre playing you or if shit is legit, dont be bound by a one sided manipulative love either.

Show her that poo in loo ad.

Attached: 1547185289573.jpg (1024x429, 80K)

Asian Australians are horrid

This is true. They all look miserable anyway.

DONT SUK N DONT FUK

>im sure she'll end up being fat too
she is a ham planet allready

You're probably pretty disgusting, bud. Ask yourself if you even have a minor chance with either of these women.

You don't. So much for your "standards".

Attached: 1548922658881.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

If you really wanna play with some rice just go to a washy washy place. Half decent massage, very plain covered bj, but a nice slim body to fuck and have some fun with.

ficki ficki five dolah?

Attached: 64211.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Blayme, m8 u really stepped on the dingo doo-doo ay?

He created his own hell on earth

Compared to americans, no, but eventually? surely.

This probably would still pass for skinny in the UK.

he's literally in the wrong here.
women do not owe you sex, if you need marriage to get sex you're just a fucking cuck.
If you're a real man your woman will want to fuck you.
Also saying this shit in front of a kid is disgusting degenerate behavior.

I hate lazy people but entitled whingers are much worse.

top lel

or you coud be this based sociopath hapa youtube.com/watch?v=6MKxrpahlZg

This guy is pathethic.

tits or get the fuck out

Attached: 21212542123.jpg (750x514, 341K)

It's universal advice for any man.

why are there jewish stars all over the lightbulbs she drew on the wall?

>women do not owe you sex

According to the official marriage handbook, the bible, they do.
According to chinese tradition, they do.

According to feminists and numales, they don't. I guess you just exposed yourself

If you think this is bad, just look in the comment section. What a bunch of mgtow faggots

steam or fry obviously

The guy is a loser for airing his shitty life like that. But she is worse. That is her whole life, that will be the whole life of the kid you are so worried about. Sitting around by itself while she dicks around on a phone, can't even be bothered to sit on her ass in park.

>Christians invented marriage
>chinks invented marriage
Marriage is a way of binding worthy men to worthy women for the purpose of pure reproduction.
If you you're not worthy you don't get to breed, you don't get to pass on your inferior genes.
Stop trying to cheat your shitty sperm back into the gene pool.

Attached: 1523975631701.jpg (540x720, 178K)

I have a chinese wife.

I earn 27.5k 29 years old

she earns 35k 23 years old.

I've posted in every anti asian wife thread everytime i see one.

The only thing people ever have to say is asians are ugly.

Stop marrying shitty SE asians who come from farms and u wont have these kind of problems.

Asian women are god tier because you can actually find middle class conservative women with good values who still do all the housework after coming home from work.

Stop whoring SE asia and marrying sluts.

I bet you fuck niggers, don't you, blown out roastie whore.

Literally an Aussie cunt gamma that deserves the shittiest asian wife imaginable.

Myself, mine is based as fuck and cooks and cleans and fucks and sucks like you’d expect. She’s also super conservative and would never cheat. Hates niggers. Bottom line threat them well but don’t be a cucked pussy or they will (OP) you. Mine knows what lines not to cross and is very pleasant to have.

When you're feeling that low and have no "support system", no solution, you have to air it out. Otherwise you'll go crazy

>Stop marrying shitty SE asians who come from farms
Das right, marry a whore who comes from pubs.
Anyway, how the hell is Chinese Asian or Japanese Asian from farm going to migrate to USA or UK? No such thing exists. The only farm people who migrate to UK are niggers, well maybe you think your Arab wife is Asian.

>I earn 27.5k 29 years old
>she earns 35k 23 years old.
display your poverty somewhere else, you won't get any sympathy, this is not a commie board

Attached: 2116142121213212.jpg (960x1008, 62K)

Thai wives can be very good, I dare say they are the best. Yes you want to avoid golddiggers and whoring farm monkeys. Anyway there are good SEA women it’s just a minefield to find one.

My wife comes from a 4 bathroom 7 bedroom single child family home, with working class parents.

I literally didnt even try that hard to get someone decent.

I have no sympathy for people who have a race fetish advantage over an entire race of women and still manage to choose the shitty ones.

You could have a doctor asian wife if you looked hard enough and didn't send her dick pics within 2 hours of chatting to them online.

How much of your salary goes directly to nigger rapists or policing you from questioning the Holocaust?