Do white girls in America hate white men irl as much as they do on Twitter?

Jow Forums.

Attached: AB408E01-7704-4066-B90B-7BB0C38ADCC5.jpg (800x1036, 90K)

white girls can do whatever they want.

i'm only after pudgy chinese girls. gonna mix my 6'2", blond, green-eyed genes with one.

Attached: 42.jpg (1080x1350, 129K)

Lol you fucking wetback.

Disgusting desu

no, those that actually do are just trying to legitimize their poor choice, aka their multiple black boyfriends.
Most of this shit is just from wanting to be comfortable and smoke pot
A lot of liberal white girls will say "I hate white people, oh white people are the worst", while still having a white bf and mostly white friends. They /might/ date a Hispanic or Indian guy once

Thanks for your reply user

Yes. You have to understand there is no white people, only white men. Women will go with whoever is on top. Women are not your allies and they never will be. This is true of any race.

Girls on Twitter have the autism to the same degree as men on Jow Forums

Attached: 8D06DBE7-B7FD-4A9E-8794-402B808B49FE.jpg (828x682, 222K)

Lol

Seems accurate

>my 6'2 blond green blah blah

no mention of the less desirable traits you probably possess such as morbid obesity, vulgar greasy skin, low dexterity, speed and subhuman inteligence

You're a faggot. Some of us have to pursue these women because our height begins with 5 and our eyes our brown.

You're a pathetic paki and twitter will never change that

Attached: 0ca08d0df3b3777fdbe2b2b8916a051cc877841f3987e96900cb146b23c97bf6.jpg (640x451, 59K)

I've arrived at the conclusion that the reason why the white girls love black men so much is that black men will "take anything."

Black men don't care if a girl has a job, don't care if a girl has a future, don't care if a girl is 80-pounds overweight, don't care if a girl has tattoos, dyed hair, bad teeth, drug addiction.... as long as a girl has a big ass - she has met every requirement.

There is a direct correlation between obesity in society over the past 30 years, and coalburning becoming so common over the past 30 years.

Attached: class of 1999.jpg (2876x2330, 1.27M)

because they were taught to hate something that doesn´t apply to IRL white people
The artificial white people they hate for beeing power hungry greedy old weak shits that steal rape and disrespect women etc are jews in real life

>why the white *trash* girls love black men so much
FTFY. As an average, white women prefer to date men of their own race more than any other ethnicity. It's probably even higher when you remove the trash like you mentioned

This. Theres an Arab girl I know on Twitter who's always going off about white people this and that. One day she posts what's clearly a post-sex picture with her white bf with her naked back exposed as she lays on his chest. Really activated the almonds. He's pretty leftist himself but the point remains

funnily enough those vile harpies that rant about evil white nazis fetishize them the most.
You can literally fuck the most liberal marxist cun on the planet simply by standing your ground when contested (provided you aren't ugly)

Attached: 1546117788953.jpg (636x500, 55K)

I laughed out loud

Attached: 1535803844648.jpg (474x585, 116K)

Attached: Learning.png (625x656, 57K)

forgot to add that pic related is the type of guy that orbits these girls non stop, literal estromen who do it not out of virtue, but because they're thirsty creeps

Leftism is mostly about opposition to the white male Christian rule of not only the west but the world. They win when it is destroyed and they are being given Muslim rape babies. Yes that's how they think.

No. The feminist pocs are the ones that really do hate white men. Mostly because they will never be with one that attracts them. They are seething. Even if white women speak out marxist nonsense against their male counterparts, deep down they love them and dream about being with them.

Attached: vag.jpg (1440x1314, 212K)

there is more to life than twitter faggotanon
get out more
see REAL LIFE WHITE WHAMEN
fuck twitter, not a good gauge to be using to determine white bitches admiration or lack of for white men

...Back to

Attached: 1549928891455.png (714x1047, 170K)

This is what I've seen.

Because comfortable lifestyles have made us weak. Become a barbarian, castrate and enslave all nonwhite invaders.

We dony hate white men the trouble is that any one and Twitter and just boy pretending to be men it take more then a dick to be a man.