Jow Forums you're so full of shit, how can you say Jews aren't white. My girlfriend is a Jew and she is white...

Jow Forums you're so full of shit, how can you say Jews aren't white. My girlfriend is a Jew and she is white, white skin and blue eyes. How can you tell me she isn't white. The picture is of Scarlett Johansson, a jew and a white woman.

CHANGE MY MIND CUNTS!!!

Attached: BN-BY925_mag041_OZ_20140318165119.jpg (570x612, 111K)

sorry bro your kike gf is a kike and her heart belongs to satan

fucking give me proof you beta cuck instead of talking shit.

is what I'm asking myself all the time
Jews are basically whites anyway. Or very close to them, with some middle eastern in there
what's the big deal here

according to them

Attached: 1052017202516.jpg (704x928, 203K)

Only jews say they aren't white to escape persecution.

All "white" crimes are actually jewish crimes.

p l a s t i c

f
a
n
t
a
s
t
i
c

Attached: 152352.jpg (1024x768, 115K)

>I am thinking with my dick: the thread

They're white-ish, or at least that's the case in America. But then again white is an identity first and foremost, and that's the reason they're not white

Attached: ct-dfr-rochelle-zell-.jpg (1434x1076, 707K)

Give me proof, my dick doesn't care about proof. Tell me HOW jews aren't white?

People here are too stupid to understand the difference between ethnic groups and a race. They seem to think different ethnic groups are actually different races. Its pretty simple, if you have white skin, you're white, doesn't matter if you're slav, semite, Anglo, etc.

SEE ME IN 20 YEARS YENTAVILLE.

>Crimson Jewansson

ask them
they're the first to promote the idea

Remind yourself of this thread when she circumcises your son.

just told you, don't go conveniently ignoring the answers you don't like, faggot
they don't consider themselves white

Attached: Hershkoviz.png (652x595, 99K)

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-27 Yes, Ashkenazi Jews (Including Gal Gadot) Are People of Color.png (682x465, 32K)

more Turk than white, Johanson is only half Jewish

Attached: Untitled.jpg (958x597, 167K)

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-31 I am a light-skinned Jew I am not ‘White’.png (723x517, 79K)

>how can you say Jews aren't white
Why do THEY say they aren't white?

Attached: Selection_113.png (662x818, 104K)

Jew don't consider themselves White and never have. They've always considered themselves to be Jewish First.
However Even with the most race mixed Jews Such as scarlet Johanson there are hints of her race through the structure of her face that give it away. I'd tell you them but Jews are obsessed with getting surgeries to hide them.

Attached: non white jews.png (658x294, 36K)

Attached: jewishjournal.png (908x1122, 147K)

That's not proof, that you saying they're not white and them saying they're not white. It's like a trans fag calling himself a woman when he is a man. Saying they're not white because some Jews don't call themselves white is like saying that trans fag is a woman because he calls himself a woman. Get a better argument than that you fat shit.

of course jews are white, they just larp as POC's so they don't catch flack from niggers

neither satan nor jews exist

BAM!!!!!!!!!!! There is it faggots of Jow Forums

Regardless of race, wouldn't touch that bitch with a stolen rented dick. She got Hep or Herp, one of the two, from fucking some niggercollision player

lol discord tranny wasnt ready for the folders

Even the courts recognise them as a separate race after Jews lobbied for it. Who the fuck are you to tell Jews what race they are?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-12 U S court rules Jews are protected 'race' under Civil Rights Act of (1885x1527, 1.3M)

but they're not white though none of the judaic tribe are have europeen descent
the khazar ashkenazie are not white europeen
you're an underage retard

Jews and arabs are semites.
Jews==Arabs=="Sandniggers" as Jow Forumsanons like to pronounce this word
> BUT
> there are no clean nations/athnic groups and so on, they all result of miscegenation.
> I REPEAT for Jow Forumsretards - ALL races are RESULT of miscegenation.
> OR
> as you like to pronounce it "mutts"
> ALL Jow Forumsaks ARE "MUTTS"
> and they trying to create ethnostate with "clean" species
> kek

DNA and culture is not the same thing.
If she commited to their ways of life that is problem, but if you detach her from her relatives and their rituals/culture - you both will be OK.

she got it from the weinstein kike

Good job ignoring Jews themselves, DNA and pic related to get the answer most convenient for yourself. Fuck off shill

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-30 Why Did 23andMe Tell Ashkenazi Jews They Could Be Descended From Khazars .png (1090x483, 992K)

Wow. Never seen that before. What a mutt. From her Wikipedia page.

>Scarlett Ingrid Johansson was born in the Manhattan borough of New York City.[2][3] Her father, Karsten Olaf Johansson, is an architect originally from Copenhagen, Denmark, and her paternal grandfather, Ejner Johansson, was an art historian, screenwriter and film director, whose own father was Swedish.[4][5] Scarlett's mother, Melanie Sloan, a producer, comes from an Ashkenazi Jewish family, from Poland and Russia

your nose is showing moshe

Attached: 5135124.png (750x400, 544K)

They don't want to be White unless it's convenient for them.

>thinking that all you need is white skin to be white

Many spics are darker than nigs. Does that make them nigs?

Many asians are lighter than whites. Does that make them white?

Some whites are darker than some spics. Does that make them spics?

Stop being retarded.

> hurr durr someone posted the answer I wanted to read
that's some honest logic, user
still, they aren't, and they'll spit on your face yelling
> I'm not white
as soon as it's convenient for them

I'll repeat it. Only Jews say they aren't white so they can escape persecution.

All "white" crimes were actually jewish.

>All Jews are retarded liberals

> kek

Attached: 642000.gif (425x436, 1.11M)

Stop being so anti-Semitic user. The Jews are clearly a different race. They consider it anit-Semitic to call them white. You shouldn't be so prejudiced against the state of Israel.

Yes so makes them white regardless. So "Jewish" is just a religion at its core. If you have white skin you're white.

>not understanding why jews want to seperate Caucasian and white people
>the Caucasoid mountains show a semitic value
>we can't have these people saying they are our ethnicity
>hey let's curtail society by exclaiming that race exist and furlough all of our crimes on people that are proud about it
>lets call them white.

Shes not a jew, only greedy evil rats are jews. The only thing that says jews are jews are cleverly written books that get people to think things they shouldn't. Tell her once you take her jew name from her you will make her human on paper for the first time.

Actually they don't, and i'm all for the state of Israel.

Because fucking idiot “progressives” want to be different. It’s not the opinion of normal, non-down syndrome Jews.

Jews say it's not just a religion. It's an ethnoreligion. They explain this explicitly

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-31 Who is a Jew - Wikipedia.jpg (1140x313, 151K)

WRONG

Have you ever seen her fraternal twin brother? The jewiest jew of all the jews I have ever seen. His nose looks like it can crack walnuts from across a room. Definitely not the type of guy you want to share cocaine with. Grapes can fall freely in and out of his nostrils. Toucans praise unto his giant schnoz and lament at their awe of his beak. His nose looks like he could sniff a quarter off the ground without stooping over. Yeah, I think she may have had a bit of work done.

I can't even be mad at that, that was funny.

There are 3 different breeds of Jews. AshkeNAZI's are the white Israelites.
Sephardics are the sand merchants.
Mizarhi are the mudd people incest babies.

and is the phenotype proof, moron, that they are?
> they look like, ergo they are

If it was just a religion jews themselves wouldn't use DNA tests to ascertain who is and isn't Jewish

Attached: Screenshot-2018-4-9 'Who is a Jew ' can now be answered by genetic testing.png (973x506, 43K)

>AshkeNAZI's are the white Israelites.
Incorrect. Ashkenazis are descended from Turks and Khazars

Not my job schlomo. Maybe you should get her dick out your mouth instead

fpbp
Hopefully no Jew spawn came of it.
Get out while you can.
Marry your own kind you filthy traitor.

Attached: 1519859048374.jpg (471x471, 35K)

Genestealers.

>Haha yeah right the holocaust never happened, you have such a sick of humor, I love it... You still coming over for dinner on Saturday right? My dad said he really wants to meet you, he likes reading about history too.

Attached: Emmy-Rossum.jpg (724x1066, 93K)

Some have been cleansed enough by superior genes that it's difficult to tell from physical appearance alone. Most have not.

Attached: spotthejew.jpg (978x584, 88K)

As a reference AOC is mizrahi*

It's Mizrahi not Mizarhi. Google spell checked it.

Yes my girlfriend is a "Ashkenazi" but she doesn't practice the Jewish religion, she practices Christianity. Which makes her a white Christian girl

Jews cannot be white and any Jew confused for a white person is a shape shifters.

none of which is white, white = european
persians were once lighter skinned, but they were never european, same goes for the akkadians, pheonicians, hittites, jews...

Most Jews are liberals. That's just a fact.

Attached: vote by religion.jpg (722x622, 117K)

That was a story meant to descredit true isralites. The turks raped the Sephardics and enslaved the Mizrahi. The Sephardics are the turk rape babies which is why they are the sand merchants.

>laugh like in world of warcraft
what did he mean

Makes her a kike bud, sorry to burst your bubble

No, it makes her an ethnic Jew. There are lots of Jewish that identify as non-religious,ie, ETHNIC JEWS BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE

Attached: jews.jpg (706x453, 119K)

White was a jewish term. Race was created by jews to seperate ethnicity.

I think Jews are all trannies. They won't tell you that they used to be male.

that would be a turkroach khazar OP
no matter how many time you say it's a white girl it's a khazar turkroach

Scarlett Johansson is a degenerate.. Do your homework you fucking faggot. Comparing ur gf to a degenerate..good job.

Attached: 1526244388381.gif (295x218, 1.69M)

Sephardi migrated out of Israel with the fall of the temple and after wandering Europe ended up on the Iberian peninsula, Ashkenazis are the ones that test positive for Khazarian heritage and are genetically similar to Turks. I don't care whatever the fuck your pet theory is that's what the DNA and known history says.

they aren't jews and they aren't white..if they have any relation to ancient israelites I'd like to see the proofs

Even if she is a Jew, it doesn't bother me. I don't see the problem and how it's considered race mixing being with her.

Any evidence of this at all? Which Jew put it into the first laws of citizenship in the states? That's just fucking asinine

Attached: naturalisation act 1790.jpg (474x355, 33K)

I was comparing, I used Scarlett as an example of how Jews are white.

now post pic of (you) at 13 beside pic of (you) at 35
brainlet

Are you really comparing the german jews to literall brown people.

Shut the fuck up. Look at turks and look at sephardic jews. They look the same.

White didn't become a term of endearment until it became a representation on an action committed towards other ethnicities.

Who stole land from the Indians? Was it the british, the french, or the spanish?

Nope, just white people.

I see you're back with your namefaging and tripfaging you were better on fit buddy we didn miss you even a bit

If it doesn't bother you, why the fuck are you looking for validation here? It is race mixing, to an ethnic Jew mother you'll have Jewish children. They'd be allowed into Israel is how Jewish they are. Every single claim you've made has been soundly refuted, just because you don't want to see it doesn't make it not so.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-05 Israeli rabbinate accused of using DNA testing to prove Jewishness.png (945x436, 46K)

the jews colonized europe because they preferred the aryan phenotype

>didn't
At least proof read before you go fuck your dog achmed

Miss Scarlett: course semitic features, voluptuous zaftig curves, big tiddies (stops to wipe chin)

>With the swedes and germans gone the jews can be white now!

But the children will still be WHITE!!!

???? we did not (didn't) miss you even a bit analphabet retarded dickhead go tripfag on /fit

>term of endearment
Nigger what the fuck are you talking about? White isn't a term of endearment, it's not a pet name, it's a broad racial classification for people of European, in particular western European heritage.

White in America is both a catchall term for people of different European ethnicities, and the racial term for people with mixed European heritage that can no longer claim a specific Euro ethnicity.

Do you have anything to back up your claim that Jews invented it?

mfw

>Top line
most beautiful female goddesses be mine, pleeze

>Bottom line
What the effin fukk

A question mark goes at the end of a sentence achmed.

Caucasian existed before whiteness existed.

force me namefaging attention whore

the ancient egyptians knew about race, they painted themselves different from their neighbours, all civilizations before us were ethno-nationalists, there was no other way of differentiating what guild you fought under, not until ancient warfare that is, to say that white is a neologism is peculiar, especially considering it accurately describes the world, you can be white skinned but not be european, and you can't be european and dark skinned ; sounds pretty congruent with reality

I can force you to reply. :^)

>we fought over skin color even though ethnicity existed before race

Not according to jewish halachic law. Jews will consider your children Jewish, so will everyone racially aware. Even the lenient nuremberg race laws would consider your kid a Jew.

Attached: eradicate whiteness.jpg_large.jpg (755x610, 65K)