Happy day

Have you ever thought how amazing your life could become, if only you were to be transported - you as consciousness - into your, let's say, twelve year old body, back in time but with all the memories and experiences..?
It can be such a tempting offer for all those guilted by mistakes, time wastes and more or less complex though luck in life.
Can you only imagine all those possibilities~?
All those missteps you could perfected with your above others experience - a miraculous child.
All those relationships, family problems, missing out on skills and crafts you could just simply fix by being there, wiser.
Really makes you wonder about stuff~
Even though so many things could go wrong.
Yet - even with all the possibilities - what about those we met along the way..?
How about having to destroy everything outside of your memory - every single thing you've accomplished in this more or less successful episode of life.
Would you really be able to shake it all off and start anew? Are you ready to meet people you know so well, yet those who won't know nothing about you? Wouldn't that be painful to you, user~..?
Wouldn't that be painful to turn back your blood and sweat, like it was just a bad dream?
If you have even a second of hesitation - or resonate after a while - I think it wasn't such a bad life you've got there, right user~?
You are doing good

Attached: 536th Happy day.png (1280x1024, 659K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coolcirnoclub.club/index.php?title=Namefags_and_Avatarfags#Stefan
youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE
youtube.com/watch?v=MehLyaZIs-U
youtube.com/watch?v=_JIR_5-qwoQ
soundcloud.com/onihs/happy-day-thread-reading
pastebin.com/GHaF5QKY
drive.google.com/open?id=1763I6URyqdZb3aRJEvPMN2E34osTtBgO
imgur.com/gallery/oO0dHR1
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1kJfjlYhk6Zp9ClSUNoOFoG83Rq9w56VX
imgur.com/gallery/WT6qGnX
imgur.com/gallery/w2qnI
imgur.com/a/YxgzY
imgur.com/a/t0XLp
imgur.com/a/CHhfa
pastebin.com/gXRFNJ6v
pastebin.com/KyJx201P
funposting.online
coolcirnoclub.club
dankmaymays.com/
dankmeme.co.za/
coolcirnoclub.club/index.php?title=Namefags_and_Avatarfags#Happy_day
youtu.be/YG2_wmWc_QY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hiya!

hello poland!

Yukka pole!!! Not much again today but now I'm off to go for a run

man i had a hope that you choked on your own tongue when you were late

Still depressed

Attached: 28D7CB406E0046E3B2966494636AD358.jpg (400x400, 36K)

This is one of my best fantasies to daydream about. To be reborn with all the knowledge I have now. But you are right, nothing could replace those I know,my experiences and the person they've made of me.

I find that line of reasoning very scary because a lot of things in my life have gone wrong, but they're what have shaped me as a person and made me who I am today
I like me, so I'm not all too sure I'd turn out any better than I have

Attached: Ui_Hirasawa_new_mugshot.png (888x1074, 646K)

All things considered, I wouldn't change a thing.

hey there, most of the time i think about it and in my opinion what i have learn i can increase and done as well. In social life it wouldn't be that big of a proble because most of my feinds i know them. Even I would be able to save a life too

Attached: 1545759304155.png (700x1217, 1.01M)

Well... I don't think life is easy sometimes... after all... I can't explain it very well though.

Lol, they were thrice blessed by the one time god of Jow Forums
Unlikely.

Attached: Screenshot_20190212-141143.jpg (320x213, 41K)

Very interesting I always wanted to go back in time you know relive my childhood, meet my grandparents once more, spend some more time with those that cared for me, fix the mistakes of my ignorance.
But the pat is already written

That image sucks.

Attached: Screenshot_20190212-141143.png (1440x2880, 763K)

Attached: D36F501B-AEF7-439B-AFF4-3BE1BA9F7D1D.png (512x448, 64K)

Hello
To have a new game+ on ones youth? Surely this alone, having too much information, would break the balance of many, many things
Not only to perfect your life but also buying and selling stocks on crucial moments, averting big tragedies, things could take a sharp turn on the entire world
Of course, multiverse aside, i don't feel tempted by it
The one i have grown into, myself, is forged by the good and bad experiences alike
Even now, having returned home after a failed attempt to defend my thesis due to one teacher ~forgetting~ the whole thing
I have learned from it and i am happy to be the one i am
And here am i

Attached: __hata_no_kokoro_touhou_drawn_by_yt_wai_tei__59bc35ff5c26e6c450035e5a8a300fc5.jpg (1000x916, 552K)

So much this.
Also imagine buying a single stock in Microsoft at the age of 10 when it diverged from IBM..

or buying a shitload of bitcoins worth pennies

This too. Only first saw your flag yesterday.. what would you prefer I call you, fellow anti pedo?

Hello Yuuka

Attached: 654345643546.jpg (564x631, 53K)

Just to clarify - this is an Ohayou.
ᴵᵐᵃᵍᵉ ᵛᵉʳʸ ʳᵉᶫᵃᵗᵉᵈ⋅

Hello Future!
Been a while.. whole day even~!
How goes on the other side of Atlantic ocean? I got myself some supper I was delaying for quite a while - it's nice to have one though o/
Aeiou Runner~
Got anything interesting to share? /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
>R8
I rate it 7/8, must admit that this triple jJj with an "i" at the end has sold me.
Alrighty, keep your body healthy~
and mind clear, away from those pesky unbelievers

Attached: chubby face.png (549x473, 36K)

He's an old face around here newfriend

c: good to daydream, interesting to consider, scary to try and God knows what it would really be~
I wonder how it would feel to operate with my twelve year old brain - sometimes it really feels like it was straight up undeveloped.
Maybe all that experience would partly go to waste as I wouldn't even give myself as much credibility, getting lost in all those vicious circles that would repeat and repeat..
Not to mention people everywhere around - could be hard to regain certain respects, you know.
Though some would be way easier to accomplish, hah!
Still, I bet it would be painful to see all those people who made me who I am not remember a single thing - or even better, not being able to contact them through any means for years to come.
I dunno man, I dunno..
And that's most likely the reasonable answer for most of people who's lives haven't been changed by a singular avalanche of tragic mistakes.
Cheers Smoothie Even I would be able to save a life too
Now that's interesting..
Do I understand it correctly, Gomfy? - if you could go back in time, there's a chance of saving somebody elses' life~?
That's really a good argument.
Overall, how are you doing today you Hungary Gondola?

Attached: blep.png (296x232, 151K)

Very nice, extra points for teal PD id ( ´ ▽ ` )b
>To have a new game+ on ones youth?
Heck, that's a good one~
>Surely this alone, having too much information, would break the balance of many, many things
Not only to perfect your life but also buying and selling stocks on crucial moments, averting big tragedies, things could take a sharp turn on the entire world
What if there was a rule that everything you can change must somewhat corelate to what you've lost?
Everything breaking the rule would cause a paradox of no success rate. The only thing you could affect were people you've met.. past life of some sorts~
And no, killing all those people wouldn't set you free ʕຈᴥຈ ʔ
Then again - if that rule were to be too fragile for the changes to persist throught it unchanged, how about something alike slight amnesia?
Like taking it all to the past, yet forgeting about it completely.
It would be literaly you yourself, in a twelve year old body as a twelve year old - only with sparkles of incredible thoughts, sudden ideas and paranormal hunches~
Of course, it would all slowly decrease as you get older.
But that begs for a question.. haven't we all had those really weird apprehensions, weird ideas that we had no way of testing out.
/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ think about it.
ᵒʳ ᶰᵒᵗ⋅
I really need to eat my supper.
>And here am i
And so we are

Attached: 27737216_p0.png (1280x1024, 39K)

good to see you
I dont know where Yuuka, in her place i greet you :)
go for it and came back with SOOOO much energy~
dont be bully
How may i help you
Well that is a view point, no1 know what would happen
Those things already happend so it changed you alread
Life never easy and never will but we must still fight on
ah you back, i started to worry

Attached: 1515905310565.jpg (1597x1306, 224K)

I shall try, I got distracted by a couple of things but in ready to leave now so I'll see you In like 25mins
Well I'll go for it now lole

not much interesting really. but atleast I've done a sims thing, bypassed the normal launcher (because that shit doesn't work on my system) and can launch it directly.
but I don't mind the calm, gives a chance to catch up on things.
well, hello hungary then! or gomfy, if you prefer that.

yes you got it right, i Sopron the weather is drunk as hell. It snowing in level (i dont know if it is the right word, parallel with the ground) with huge ice shards also it had been at the same time it was sunny and the wind is unbareble

I had a very tiring day

Attached: 1515905987566.jpg (960x717, 96K)

Been here roughly a year with lurking.. I guess you're right.. just the first time we met and agreed I guess.

That is something I think about quite often and I would give anything to be able to go back, even if only to be reunited with the people that I have lost
The simplicity of childhood life, the correction of my many mistakes, possible financial gain.. all would pale in comparison to the happiness that having even a single conversation with my dad would bring

I don't enjoy soda, i drink mostly pure water.
I have very stable sleepy hours.
I try my best but i'm still afraid of failure.

Stable temp. Chilling outside a bit.. same old same old in the north east.. had steak again and found out they last well 3 days in marinade.. itallian dressing definitely preserves the meat.. (I'm a heavy garlic and onion boi too). Your condition is stable now friend?

Hey Yuu ka!
>Have you ever thought how amazing your life could become etc ...
weirdly I fantasize about this all the time. I don't even think my life was too riddled with bad stuff so far, but I've often considered how amazing it might be to go back with current knowledge and re-do things.
But then of course your 2nd bit gets in the way, great moments in your life may never happen then. Replaced by other great moments, sure, but... yeah, you spelled out the problem nicely.
>I think it wasn't such a bad life you've got there, right user~?
I think you might be right!

Attached: kg.png (405x422, 69K)

Ahh thank you Yuuka, I see that you too have an appreciation for all things Jow Forums

Attached: 1493955141668.jpg (460x497, 32K)

Can someone help me crop text with post number 7474382?
My phone makes such images highly pixelated..
It is a holy Happy Day ™ approved meme..

I will suppose there has been no cheating this time.
Even with that sudden surge of 5 scattered votes in the first two minutes of a late thread - three being in the right spot.
He didn't say anything about news and olds~
Let them be ᴵ ᵏᶦᶰᵈᵃ ʷᵃᶰᶰᵃ ˢᵉᵉ ᶦᵗ ᵐʸˢᵉᶫᶠ~
Took me a while.. also I'm hungry so there's that.
>with huge ice shards also it had been at the same time it was sunny and the wind is unbareble
Ah man, we had a near comfy fall of big snowflakes - like real, real big, with just wind making them madly inconvenient.
Got about three to four of them straight into my eyes~
>I had a very tiring day
Oi, take it easy then

Attached: nftthfhtrf.jpg (3391x2404, 1.33M)

>What if there was a rule that everything you can change must somewhat corelate to what you've lost?
We can't start to add rules after rules, time traves must be simple or impossible
And we are transfixing only our memories to the past
>Like taking it all to the past, yet forgeting about it completely.
Then how is this different from experiencing it all for the first time?
Maybe we are already on our n-th interaction of said rule and just don't remember~
>I really need to eat my supper.
Yes you should
>Hopefully that second take will be more forgiveful.
>Who knows, maybe it was actually a miracle~
No downsides on positive thinking!
Much can be exploited, information is arguably the most valuabue thing in the existence

Attached: __sukuna_shinmyoumaru_touhou_drawn_by_yt_wai_tei__afe938658dd379a57cba1c1739b08752.png (800x582, 285K)

I'm one of the few remaining users of 8.1, the normal launcher just crashes on it.

Sure thing buddy - here's a nice summary.

Attached: Divine trips first post GOD, SEX and FLY.png (1873x1000, 324K)

..and in case you are looking just for the crop.
Here you go~

Attached: 777 GOD id.png (1627x185, 18K)

Thank you.
I'ma try to make that crop first someday.

Attached: 1541298851420.png (421x416, 129K)

yey

yes

thx, to night i take it easy now drinking a blueberry somersby cider got some djarum cigarillos with carnation played a round of dota and now learning shrooms, and reading mushishi.
Thre is nothing you can do for me but it realy makes me happy

So you had you own part of that creazy weather too. In the class room we were laugh about it, the weather changed to minute to minute

Attached: 1515906052942.png (500x750, 9K)

I really care about petty things which is why i see every small problem as a big one. I am not diagnosed with depression (thanks god I guess). My sleepy time is enough for me. However the more the better.

Quite very much probably busy but I wanna just relax
So I'm going to let my brain ripen and juice up because tomorrow I am going to need to do lots and lots of college work!
It's nice to see you fren I haen't been in one of these threads for a bit and I'm not sure if you're still here but
Heck yeah friendo

Attached: 1547449740138.jpg (960x928, 76K)

coolcirnoclub.club/index.php?title=Namefags_and_Avatarfags#Stefan

I understand and I respect your decision.
Just take into the account that everything would be from so much different perspective, yet as often with the same amount of powerless.
But you've got it well.
Even simply being with those we lost, in their final moments or days, would matter above all else for those whom life didn't allow such thing.
You are a noble man, user.
Stable, stable~
>had steak again and found out they last well 3 days in marinade
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ who would've known!
I can only imagine how tender they were.
>garlic
very nice
It would simply never be the same - in second to worst scenario, all feel fake.
>We can't start to add rules after rules, time traves must be simple or impossible
And we are transfixing only our memories to the past
Heck, right into the point..
>Maybe we are already on our n-th interaction of said rule and just don't remember~
ʕ•ᴥ-ʔ
>information is arguably the most valuabue thing in the existence
If ideas could only manifest other things onto the physical plane~
ᵀᵒ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵉˣᵗᵉᶰᵗ, ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵐᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵃˢ ʷᵉᶫᶫ ᵈᵒ, ᵒᶰᵉ ᵈᵃʸ⋅
Eight point one..
ᵀʰᵉ ᶜᵘʳˢᵉᵈ, ᵗʰᵉ ᶜʰᵒˢᵉᶰ ᵒᶰᵉ⋅⋅
ʎɐʎ
Is that you, Rommy~?
Most likely ʕ•ᴥ• ʔ
Aeiou Switzerland o/
>I really care about petty things which is why i see every small problem as a big one.
Then soulmates we are~!
Bet you can go full bipolar just by those little inconvenients alone - not to mention destroying your sleep schedule and up to a few days before and after the problem comes into its crescendo - even when it ended up being much simplier than imagined.
>However the more the better.
and merrier

Attached: 1548040334299.png (723x685, 154K)

Sometimes your life seems like a great mystery to me, the one I would like to believe while meeting a stranger by a quirk of fate in a weird place.
Though DotA would absolutely suffice~
Forest engineering does seem really interesting to just an unexperienced onlooker.
>the weather changed to minute to minute
Not as sharply but yeah - pretty much.
Moldova belongs to Romania.

Attached: 1533798777337.gif (659x656, 745K)

Oii, are you still there..?? I hope you can hear me.
ᵉᵏʰᵉᵐ⋅⋅
ALWAYS REMBER HAPPY DAY, ANONE!! >:DD
and stay like a crescent freshly good cookie~!

youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE
youtube.com/watch?v=MehLyaZIs-U
youtube.com/watch?v=_JIR_5-qwoQ
ᵒᶰᶦʰˢ+ᵐʸ'ˢ ʳᵉᵃᵈᶦᶰᵍˢ⋅⋅!
soundcloud.com/onihs/happy-day-thread-reading
ᴱᵇᶦᶰ ʸᵒᵘᵀᵘᵇᵉ ˢᵉᶜᵗᶦᵒᶰ
pastebin.com/GHaF5QKY
ᴿᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ᵏᶦᵗ ᵃᶰᵈ ˢᶜʳᵉᵉᶰᶜᵃᵖˢ⋅⋅!
drive.google.com/open?id=1763I6URyqdZb3aRJEvPMN2E34osTtBgO
imgur.com/gallery/oO0dHR1
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1kJfjlYhk6Zp9ClSUNoOFoG83Rq9w56VX
imgur.com/gallery/WT6qGnX
imgur.com/gallery/w2qnI
imgur.com/a/YxgzY
imgur.com/a/t0XLp
imgur.com/a/CHhfa
ᶜᵒᵒᶫᵉ ᵐᵘˢᶦᶜ
pastebin.com/gXRFNJ6v
ˢᶦᵐᵖᶫʸ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵛᵃᶫᵘᵃᵇᶫᵉ ˢᵗᵘᶠᶠ⋅
pastebin.com/KyJx201P

funposting.online
coolcirnoclub.club
dankmaymays.com/
dankmeme.co.za/
ᴼᵘʳ ʷᶦᵏᶦ ᵃʳᵗᶦᶜᶫᵉ
coolcirnoclub.club/index.php?title=Namefags_and_Avatarfags#Happy_day

Attached: H A P P Y.jpg (398x345, 26K)

rembered
nice quads

Oii I am still here!

Attached: 1543410646410.jpg (720x540, 74K)

Q-Q-Q-Q-QUADS !!! :3 :3
Happy Day & rembered Polen!

Remembered! I lost the quads but they couldn't have gone to a better person!

>twelve year old body, back in time but with all the memories and experiences

this is something I can never understand, how would this make life any better? You are a middle schooler, if you replace an experience by not going, or doing something else, it's most likely gonna be a boring time for you, and if you do something that you didn't do, you are still gonna look retarded because you don't know what to do.

rembered!

my life aint that big mystery but there is a bit of chaos, just imagin a normal uni life with a lot of learing about everything ( i realy meant EVERYTHING, there is even socilogy). But i'm a bit sleepy so i soon go to bed, and yes it is very interesting just it has way too much to lean and memorise, and have a lot friend to attand to...

REMBER and WOW that quads

Attached: 1547528481134.jpg (1813x2048, 179K)

I'm scared of being conscious, analyzed myself to the last atom, dehumanized. Tired and annoyed by young people having nothing else to do but roleplay 40 year olds with their constant urge to tell others how they should live their life and what they should believe in, what moral code should they follow. I'm tired because myself i'm pragmatic, i won't impact someone negatively if it's not necessary. I can't understand why others would do it. Why can't fuckers just stick to their own business? I przy okazji jebać te rządowe kurwy i te 16 letnie małpki co papugują pięknie poglądy rodziców i jeszcze wycierają mordę sobie patriotyzmem. I hope everyone has a fantastic day!

Rembered & checked

Attached: 4567890765779.jpg (768x1024, 360K)

Checked and rembered!

Darn that's a cute one!
Thanks, wonder who got It was a complete accident as well, hah.
ᴸᶦᵏᵉ ˢᵉʳᶦᵒᵘˢᶫʸ, ᴵ ᵗʳʸ ᶰᵒᵗ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵘᵖ ʷᶦᵗʰ ᵍᵉᵗˢ ᵘᶰᶫᵉˢˢ ᴵ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰᶦᶰᵍ ᶦᶰᵗᵉʳᵉˢᵗᶦᶰᵍ ᵗᵒ ˢʰᵃʳᵉ⋅
>[..]and if you do something that you didn't do, you are still gonna look retarded because you don't know what to do.
That still takes into the account like experiencing both things.
Not to mention being insanely proficient compared to the age on whatever you've been doing before.
And there's just that - not to mention being able to predict big events and perhaps save people you love.
Don't forget it also means you are going back in time.
Well rounded boy~
>But i'm a bit sleepy so i soon go to bed
So do I, my head hurts a bit and I have an alarm at 5 AM.. if I will get more than 6 hours of sleep, I will be happy.
>and have a lot friend to attand to...
goodie

Attached: dcz4h1n-5781784c-88ee-4c13-a30c-795143d6796b.png (760x840, 697K)

>Me, lol..

>Stable, stable~
youtu.be/YG2_wmWc_QY
Staple Stable~
>Heck, right into the point..
At least i am right on points today!
>ʕ•ᴥ-ʔ
ʕ-ᴥ•ʔ
>If ideas could only manifest other things onto the physical plane~
All of our contructions and gadgets are manifestation of ideas
And more then ideas, information is valuable
Knowing when and where your enemy will attack is enough to win a war
Knowing the sex of your baby can end a life in some cultures
People, like ninjas, spies and commoners, live and die based solelyon ideas and information

Attached: Hakurei.Reimu.full.1227662.jpg (858x1200, 179K)

I shall rembeb-
QUADS?!?

Attached: __komeiji_koishi_and_komeiji_satori_touhou_drawn_by_noai_nioshi__5b1b088175038c5b1e0a8b9de4733721.jp (779x1100, 235K)

I THINK YOU MISSED MY POST ALSO NICE QUADS

Attached: 1527836870503.png (249x265, 92K)

>Not to mention being insanely proficient compared to the age on whatever you've been doing before.
That varies from person to person, and also remember that your skill that you were good at before being young might be as useless in the young age x.
>not to mention being able to predict big events and perhaps save people you love.
Many things are gonna be really out of your control. Examples like the stock market crash, dad dying in x war, divorce, and even sicknesses/diseases. I mean I could only think of this working in a 9/11-esque situation, where you get your mum sick so she couldn't go to a meeting where a plane or train crashes.
>Don't forget it also means you are going back in time.
here's some examples of things.
>user stops dancing and picks up shooting.
>user becomes a shitty dancer instantly and becomes a Olympic-type shooter since user would grow up liking that hobby.
>user would still regret not doing x and the cycle continues.

I just feel like you are still going to have regrets not doing something, and go back. I think you just kinda have to accept it at some point. Still, you can better your life like that in a sense, I'll give you that.

Attached: 1544927554378.gif (500x280, 1.26M)

Rembemverfd

Attached: __abe_nana_idolmaster_and_idolmaster_cinderella_girls_drawn_by_pan_mimi__b92562cf481ac5d39069def48c3 (2118x3006, 1.56M)

I was so sure it was a picture associated with that Pole above you.. sorry my head kinda hurts.
Now that wasnt the best of a "welcome back" in history of all backs and welcomes~
Gotta make up for that next time, now - good night.

night

Rembered!

Greetings Stefan. No lie, you're cool.

Attached: Really?.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

I'd do it in a heartbeat. There is so much shit that could have gone better in my childhood. My mother was going through hell at the time and I was too stupid to understand. Too stupid to just be a better kid.

You seem like a neat guy as well.

Very good quads for a good remba

Attached: 501.png (432x308, 86K)

rembered and checked

Bill Nye is a fucking faggot and an insult to science and people who work in the scientific field.

Attached: c05259d9c8da3ada4478e3544a4d9e01.jpg (715x1000, 152K)

>Created opposition to himself without making any friends
The state of /bnat/

>/bnat/
Your post is an insult to this thread and people who post here daily. Very very disrespectful!

Sad! such many cases!

Attached: 20101015_01.jpg (1030x1200, 211K)

If comes from an entity of bnat.

Attached: Screenshot_20190210-141948.png (1440x2880, 556K)

saged

ur mother pusshole

sorry im late, heres another sage just for you

ur father's pussy

Happybump
(Disregard the stooges edition.)

Goodnight everyone. A happy next day to ye all!

Attached: 1549399244578.png (598x550, 22K)

pooooland

>That varies from person to person, and also remember that your skill that you were good at before being young might be as useless in the young age x.
I'm sure there would be a ton that would help you out insanely.
You could literally skip it all to uni, if not past that.
>Many things are gonna be really out of your control. Examples like the stock market crash, dad dying in x war, divorce, and even sicknesses/diseases. I mean I could only think of this working in a 9/11-esque situation, where you get your mum sick so she couldn't go to a meeting where a plane or train crashes.
This is your greatest argument - seeing everything the worst happen and being as utterly powerless as you were back then - this time however by also hurting yourself and others in your despair struggle.
>Olympic example
Why would you want to change it then?
Though I see were you could be coming with that, some people wouldn't take that second chance too serious - more like a revertable experiment, which of course wouldn't be the case.
They would frick their shit up even worse.
>I think you just kinda have to accept it at some point.
Daydreaming isn't healthy for everyone~
>Still, you can better your life like that in a sense, I'll give you that.
I haven't really joined any side, I think it's a horrible idea that could work neat with little bit more control and preferably some principles to guide you through it focused.
I bet that suicide rate would grow by an astronomical amount~
>Sad! such many cases!
Where do I recognize that from..
For those who have nothing to lose or lost already ʕ-ᴥ- ʔ
Or want to travel down their own life to save those few.

Attached: .png (1403x1077, 113K)

G'dnight Future~

Attached: 1549311057908.jpg (800x800, 301K)

hell yeah I'd go back