Garbage

Garbage

Attached: _20190202_141916.jpg (935x1221, 126K)

aka your threads and you as a human being

Ur mom as well

Suebi is a good poster

Suebi is vastly better than asriel

imagine your standards being this low

Didn't say he was good, just better than the cancer that is asriel

>comparing horse shit to moose shit

>id rather eat shit with sprinkles than just normal shit
retard why even mention then

Why do people hate on Suebi? All he does is make UWEEE threads and ask how our day is going. He is much better than a lot of the posters here.

He attentionfags. No one likes attentionfags.

Attached: 1494171997677.jpg (184x184, 6K)

I'm keeping wait for another round in /esp/

the fact you cant understand means you have single digit iq. im starting to think that anyone that defends this attentionwhore is part of some shitty discord. the only other explanation is that 40% of Jow Forums is mentally challenged and im not that cynical yet

blogposter, attention whore, s4s immigrant.
he is everything you should avoid becoming.

This schizo talking to himself all the time

Attached: _20190211_131559.jpg (642x539, 71K)

This schizo self-bumping his shitty threads all the time

Attached: 1482148535021.jpg (506x556, 23K)

Bunp

*except suebi's, and me

Bunp

the suebi

the incel

Delta and Suebi
sitting on a tree

S U C K I N G E A C H O T H E R ' S D I C K

anything new today, suebi?

Attached: 0120.jpg (492x512, 43K)

Yes here is something new

Attached: q-6sK-jw_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Went shopping, drinking iced coffee rn

Attached: _20180511_011736.jpg (1078x604, 99K)

Awesome, sounds fun tbqh
i want to drive rn, go out and drive for a long time, thinking about buying a car... hmm

Attached: 3182559.jpg (600x600, 232K)

Buy me a car instead i need it much more than you desu

Just like this thread

go fuck yourself for talking shit to me

tche, u wishe suebi's, lole

Attached: 1549233523668.jpg (1100x1492, 225K)

(¬_¬)󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡(¬____¬)(¬_¬)󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡(¬____¬)
(¬__¬)󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡(¬__¬)󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡(¬__¬)󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡(¬__¬)󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡
(¬____¬)(¬_¬) 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡(¬_¬)󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡(¬____¬)
󠛡󠛡(¬_¬)󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡(¬____¬)(¬_¬)󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡(¬____¬)
(¬__¬)󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡(¬__¬)󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡(¬__¬)󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡(¬__¬)󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡
(¬____¬)(¬_¬) 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡(¬_¬)󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡(¬____¬)
(¬_¬)󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡(¬____¬)(¬_¬)󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡󠛡(¬____¬)

>they’ve posted over 1 mb of anime

Attached: 9EA76ED8-83F3-4C73-AD7C-24B1528BB399.png (996x1168, 1.09M)