Visiting /bant for small talk

this board has changed quite a bit, not a whole lot, but a noticeable amount. how are the Jow Forumsards holding up?

Attached: 715b01e450046c86677da23088aca05d.jpg (500x650, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r9186rZtCQM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

get fucked

Attached: 1471295506089.jpg (751x566, 85K)

silly kiwi, why are you a namefag.
heh

Attached: 05cd15c143e6537fdbb80e8e8c8bddd2.jpg (520x420, 23K)

DESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESU

Attached: 0af89a159a434fdca0779cabaee4c44b.gif (196x278, 1.36M)

why are you a gay retard

left for a few months but decided to come back.

Attached: IMG_20171013_022809.jpg (720x254, 42K)

oh hello again, good times. how are you?

Attached: 666666.png (1920x1580, 779K)

uni is killing me but I'm trying to manage.
what about you?

mostly staying busy with the current employment while looking into a new certification, to expand to better employment opportunities, or even balance two if possible. In short just on the move. Have you read Rozen Maiden Zero yet?

Attached: 9b6edf3869b585a44d8a464b8fdb6af3.jpg (460x767, 34K)

never read the manga, only watched the animes back in the Jow Forums anime stream days.
what certificates are you looking to get?

desu?
welcome back!

Attached: __chen_touhou_drawn_by_karunabaru__e59d95515945e6a4e084c8054f6fb064.jpg (514x384, 58K)

It’s alright here I guess. Frogposters have made their return. Trying to starve them of their attention so they leave hasn’t gone too smoothly but, hey, anons will be anons.
/comfy/ subculture is still totally eradicated, but at least people don’t shitpost in the occasional sacred thread.
How have you been user?

>never read the manga, only watched the animes back in the Jow Forums anime stream days.
I honestly miss those streams and a lot of what /bant had then. it was an innocent time. I do highly recommend the manga, the anime does it no glory for delivering its message, in my opinion.
>what certificates are you looking to get?
I feel i want to go back to airflow systems, however, returning to that line of work means hopping hotels, and that was exhausting the last two years.
>welcome back!
thankyou, at first i felt suiseiseki was not longer a welcomed entity around here, along with rozenfags in general. it has been a while since the last visit. Not sure if any of those personalities will visit, or if they are even still around.
>Trying to starve them of their attention so they leave hasn’t gone too smoothly but, hey, anons will be anons.
one of the many obstacles about random boards, this board captures my interest due to the little to no involvement on moderation here, which is truly an international thing within other chans and is common unlike the western end of imageboards. Community moderated boards, are a rarity.
>/comfy/ subculture is still totally eradicated
I real shame, I have seen a few of some familiar names on other chans, and are new namefag/friends here, not sure if any of those names the took refuge elsewhere are still around.
>but at least people don’t shitpost in the occasional sacred thread.
those are boundaries made through mutual respect and understanding, there will always be some anons that are willing to destroy something good, and there are others willing to be a barrier for said understanding. all in the dirty beauty of random boards.
>How have you been user?
fatigued as usual, however been trying to beat the usual тocкa, as a friend once explained to me. things however have improved since the new year. and plan to keep that pace going.

Attached: 1254d144b9ed48145fdfda07695bdad2.jpg (500x548, 34K)

i never really went much to those threads desu, maybe 2 or 3 times
but you being here reminds me of past Jow Forums
i may have not sought them out but they did lend a bit of culture to the board

>Jow Forums anime stream days
have you ever thought about reviving it or is it an impossibility?

Attached: __darjeeling_girls_und_panzer_drawn_by_nogitatsu__7141570b22da3640f0f1f18435921666.jpg (642x915, 42K)

do not visit again

>but you being here reminds me of past Jow Forums
those are kind words, I wish things could be like that again, however i feel, I would be one of the last ones still popping up.
>i may have not sought them out but they did lend a bit of culture to the board
as its intended to, much like on other chans outside of the states.
>have you ever thought about reviving it or is it an impossibility?
those were not put together by me, however they did play a major role in introducing /bant to Rozen Maiden. something i felt it it needed, along with most attending the streams, which led to a spawned understanding and return of certain means, which may have attracted some cargocultists that some within this board were not okay with for very understandable reasons. I feel it could return, but not in the hands of the comfortable cast that was inhabiting the streams, it was done right very right, and not sure if the current state of /bant even have those types inhabiting it anymore.

Attached: e6c490a00a2476ba4c521b5d44b51de6.jpg (600x764, 48K)

>I have seen a few of soms familiar names on other chans
Yeah, people have migrated away from this board for a multitude of reasons. Hopefully it’ll change in such a way that brings some older posters back, but for the time being this is the hand we’ve been dealt. It’s okay though, change is just a natural part of life.
>things however have improved since the new year. and plan to keep that pace going
That’s great to hear! Every bad time in life is inevitably accompanied by a good time and vice versa, all we can do is adapt to our current situation and change for the better.
Apologies for not having much to talk about, hopefully your conversations with other anons go a bit more smoothly.

Forgot to remove the name. Oh well

>I honestly miss those streams and a lot of what /bant had then
me too...
>I do highly recommend the manga, the anime does it no glory for delivering its message
i'll think about it but no promises.
>airflow systems
like ACs and such?
sounds interesting.
>returning to that line of work means hopping hotels, and that was exhausting the last two years
why?
>at first i felt suiseiseki was not longer a welcomed entity around here, along with rozenfags in general
you guys were and still are an important kind of posters on this board.
and anyways, you still have me and Niceland () who remember you guys and accept you back with open arms.
>Not sure if any of those personalities will visit, or if they are even still around
i don't think they are still around here anymore.
its a shame...
>тocкa
doesn't that just mean "sadness" or "depression" in Russian?
t. fluent
i still have access to his server although not sure if i can still register the cytube/bant domain anymore.
but no, i just...
it's not worth it.
it was dying.
keeping it around would be like keeping a man in come alive who's pain is constantly growing as time goes by.
and i don't have high hopes that most current posters will participate in it.

for some reason, listening to this song, makes me really nostalgic of old Jow Forums
youtu.be/r9186rZtCQM

I miss giving Cirno the Fishe.
She's our official mascot ffs

Attached: 1511814636690.png (1476x886, 47K)

>mfw

Attached: 1492837320190.jpg (381x250, 14K)

dude cabbage

Attached: 8c5cc0e7d16c04e9ede6630d07ca5a78.jpg?e=1550167408&m=Dqb9tchnzbqkQNUp9G55aQ.jpg (2990x2917, 481K)

Desu desu

That is important

OP here, away from keyboard so replies will be small for the next few hours. However courtesy bumps are needed.
will get back to all this backlog.
they are still of major importance.

DID I HEAR SOMEONE SAY DESU?

i heared they went up in price.

buuump

Ok

desudesudesudesudesu

literally who?

Attached: 154987418927.jpg (981x887, 80K)

Attached: 20F6876C-E06C-4834-A59A-32FE058FBF06.jpg (1135x1371, 388K)

>doesn’t that just mean “sadness” or “depression” in Russian?
may be much easier to use the term in its native tongue in contrast to english, based on the explanation given: тocкa
“No single word in English renders all the shades of "toska." At its deepest and most painful, it is a sensation of great spiritual anguish, often without any specific cause. At less morbid levels it is a dull ache of the soul, a longing with nothing to long for, a sick pining, a vague restlessness, mental throes, yearning. In particular cases it may be the desire for somebody of something specific, nostalgia, love-sickness. At the lowest level it grades into ennui, boredom.” simple things like this capture my interest in other languages.

once again short responses for now. not good at posting on the go.

Attached: 808690B6-208F-425E-BC7F-E90729F28D4B.jpg (600x736, 77K)

Giving this thread a little bump even though I probably shouldn't.

Attached: 155008047508.jpg (298x293, 40K)

Badly

truthbomb

desu bump

Attached: fgsfds desu.png (640x480, 677K)

Thank you Jesus

>Yeah, people have migrated away from this board for a multitude of reasons
are a few worth sharing?
>Hopefully it’ll change in such a way that brings some older posters back, but for the time being this is the hand we’ve been dealt. It’s okay though, change is just a natural part of life.
it is, and i am sure for many it is a common feel; however the feed back of this boards newer inhabitants are common. I have not been lurking here as much as i should,would /bant be consider loss, or is there still a spark?
Apologies for not having much to talk about, hopefully your conversations with other anons go a bit more smoothly.
all input is good input.
>i still have access to his server although not sure if i can still register the cytube/bant domain anymore.but no, i just... it's not worth it.
no worries, it happend and it was a good time. Thats is all there is to it.

Attached: bant stream.png (764x615, 90K)

board slow and gay af

Jow Forums has always been really slow during these hours, kinda funny thinking about it.

Attached: fafc877f2efa822f1a6850140562c90c.jpg (600x764, 62K)

>would Jow Forums be consider loss, or is there still a spark?
i'll be an optimist and say that as long as there are some old posters here, there is still a spark for this board.
>it was a good time
Happy Memories™ indeed
>that screencap
damn, that was back when i wasn't yet a mod on the channel and i'd always try to race 490 to making the thread.
shit was fun.

Attached: 12-10-39-__kasuga_ayumu_azumanga_daiou_drawn_by_aoyoshi__1851968c2dda774845ea448558e8f747.png (378x591, 58K)

bump

raaaaaaamp

another day has passed, the thread remains.

Attached: d614b26429eb73f6978f4ca3049fce74.jpg (600x698, 39K)

>are a few worth sharing?
It's mostly because they either don't find the board fun anymore or are getting tired of the same posting cycle. I don't mean to speak for folks though, since everyone likely has other specific reasons for leaving, but the more common reasons I hear are the aforementioned ones.
>is there still a spark?
Definitely, I don't like to be pessimistic in circumstances like these. We might have lost some posters, but others have also come back. When I saw Jinzo's most recent thread lasted for over 30 days with him posting in it every couple of days, I felt a little more hopeful for this board.

>i'll be an optimist and say that as long as there are some old posters here, there is still a spark for this board.
I remember telling PD once that the a boards life and quality is only as strong as the content creators that stick by it.
>Definitely, I don't like to be pessimistic in circumstances like these. We might have lost some posters, but others have also come back. When I saw Jinzo's most recent thread lasted for over 30 days with him posting in it every couple of days, I felt a little more hopeful for this board.
that is a good thing, i dont think there can be such a case of a board being far too gone, I may not start an official rozen maiden thread here, however I feel that visiting would be nice. perhaps some time in the future a camp out here would work, for now its seeing what /bant is now. its a bit different.

Attached: 3c3a4f0f59f0f0e405e5727b468fee9d.jpg (500x639, 33K)

>perhaps some time in the future a camp out here would work
I'm not entirely sure what you mean Desu, my apologies.

simply making rozen maiden threads here like before.

Attached: 4FD7DE9E-4470-414B-B5D8-2919FFDDE206.jpg (600x728, 56K)

Attached: ab9a138bedbad045328be6aab1a423fa.jpg (600x730, 42K)

Ah okay, sorry for being stupid.
That'd be nice to see again

no worries, how was your day, and are there any plans for Valentines?

Attached: aea32fdfa658f44b803948e541e5ab98.jpg (600x801, 43K)

I've been tired all day, but I managed to get everything done that I needed to.
I didn't have anything planned for valentines day, but that doesn't bother me all that much.
How about you?

Where ARE
>slams fist on table
THE OLD POSTERS

Dead and gone

Attached: 1534837709993.png (384x360, 146K)

EXISTENCE IS SUFFERING

Attached: motherfugger.png (414x286, 57K)

Why did they leave :(

send help please

Attached: sad.png (782x856, 69K)

asriel

Hi fren

Attached: F6170C50-59F5-4C6E-8741-930A1A8DB302.jpg (502x800, 63K)

oldposter here
just got back from Jow Forums break
gonna make some real epicool shit happen, trust me buddy

Attached: 1524500814158.png (400x400, 19K)

DESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESU

Hi Suiseiseki poster that mysteriously early last year.

>mysteriously disappeared early

Bumpity bump

Fine Doc Mitchell Thanks for Asking
Just going to kill some LARP'ing Caesar Fags how are you?

Attached: doc.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

Nigger

Giving this a little comfy bump.

Attached: Stars.jpg (800x447, 35K)

>Hi suiseiseki poster that mysteriously disappeard last year.
hello, it was not something i wanted to do, however as more posters started falling out and newer posters losing interest, it became a grave yard after the first visit back, and was a sign that it was time to wrap it up and move on elsewhere. did not think it was noticed, until i saw a recent alzheimers post mentioning a dramatic change since the departure, honestly made me feel bad, as well as a ruskie poster posting and a want to start a daily desu thread, and falling into deaf ears. There are reasons there is no more thread, perhaps once things can workout between different countries, there can be a very fruitful Rozen Maiden Thread. for now its patiently waiting and sticking woth /bant til a genuine interest is there to bring it back.

once again sorry for short reply, mobile posting is not my specialty.

Attached: C3A829E0-0B67-4642-B3C9-26F63C351F1C.jpg (600x800, 117K)