Explain why is Estonia such based country...

Explain why is Estonia such based country? 95% atheist and full of high IQ nigga haters even the teachers in universities?

Attached: 1544651544793.webm (640x480, 1.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Estonia
estonianworld.com/life/estonias-population-growing-due-immigration/
baltictimes.com/population_migration_and_estonia__adapting_in_an_age_of_immigration/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh fuk

Attached: 1548674538124.png (1092x745, 1.56M)

>high iq
>atheist
>high iq
fuck off rabbi we know your tricks
sage

Attached: 1550006986307.jpg (600x450, 62K)

Yes? Look IQ stats and our PISA results. We are at top in IQ stats and top 1 in Europe in PISA. Finno Ugric genes, natural IQ boost

>atheist
>cook your own stats like chinese commie bugmen
>feel nothing morally wrong with making up stuff
>because low iq brainlet

Attached: 1548960719247.jpg (500x500, 47K)

Not own stats if its been evaluated by OECD. Jealous nigger detected. You will start sucking our dick when we become world power just wait :) We are smarter than jews.

>smarter than jews
lets not compare Eesti with kikes plz

Estonians are masterrace and based

r*ssians in estonia must be reduced to pets status

I was so worried thered be a dick

ok where is the sauce nigger

Once I acquire German citizenship and marry my qt Ukrainian gf, I will move to Estonia and produce as many Turco-Slavic mutts as possible and spark the destruction of your society

wait, is she estonian???? name palun

>95% atheist
Not bad. But show more of her dude.

Ok come try

estonia is not only honorary, but pure nordic and deserves a spot in the kalmar union together with finland and latvia.
just purge the ugly swarthy russians from your beautiful genepool pls.

Attached: 84.png (500x517, 87K)

not gonna end up well for you

not gonna end well for you

Your women won't resist my TURANIC spawn Eestibros

Thankyou danish brother take the Dannebrog as gift from Estonians

Attached: unknown.png (492x630, 337K)

Atheists are the same as jews
Enjoy being a jew

Yes please leave Germany

>be me
>watch Olympics
>pic related appears on the screen
>nephew asks me who is that beautiful lady

Estonian women are hot

are they whorish though?

Attached: saskia.png (1020x663, 1.18M)

I will leave at least one kid in Germany, just in case

WHO

>whorish
A bit, but you can still find trad'ish women.

atheist?

no no, you mean Pagan.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-13 Religion in Estonia - Wikipedia.png (200x377, 9K)

ask roosh

Taken 2011 our youth being 89% unreligious. Forward 8 years and we are looking at numbers close to 100% since boomers are dying

Attached: Religious_differences_in_Estonia.png (763x1081, 65K)

eiole eestlane

Not really pagan...spiritual in the superstitious sense. Bitches buy magic rocks, go to psychics but no one I know is an honest pagan.

i..i.is that legal?

Attached: 1523249072434.png (646x595, 304K)

Estonia seems too good actually
what are the biggest problems of Estonia right now?

I despise you, OP
I fucking despise you.

Why don’t you explain it yourself?

Estonia is a shithole and there is nothing to talk about it, lets talk about Finland instead

Literally who?

>ywn be eesti
>you will always be a fat amerimutt vassal to israel
its not fair

>OI YOU CRIMINAL SCUM
your wanker loicense has expired?

Ukranian woman will eat you alive... with the years you will see.

W w whats that speed bump between her thighs ? Bad tuck job ?

>95% Atheist
Atheism is anti civilisation. Humans without Religion fall to Nihilism and Hedonism and eventually die out

Attached: Screenshot_20190213-122927_Google.jpg (1079x1179, 188K)

Estonia, which historically was a Lutheran Protestant nation, is today one of the "least religious" countries in the world in terms of declared attitudes, with only 14 per cent of the population declaring religion to be an important part of their daily life.

Same source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Estonia

I bet she smells like your shitty kieler sprotten

Made me fap. Ruined my day.

Yeah that’s pagan

>Explain why is Estonia such based country?
Hesburger and viineripirukad.

Estonia is just so full it should be a crime to have more people
Because while they dont follow religion the mentality is ''fuck if i know''

>Humans without Religion fall to Nihilism and Hedonism and eventually die out
this potato gets it

Someone post the CIA document from the USA embassy in Estonia saying how big a problem their homogeneous cultural is and how they need more diversity.

Tax and pay not balanced

being poor, shit pay, brain drain, suicides, alcohol, Russians, encroaching libshit mentality, Tallinn/Tartu hipsters...I dunno it's not that bad. Just wish I had a better situation personally but overall it's ok.

Oh come on, where's the sacue for that

not even close to 95% lmao. Jesus you bots are faggots.

PUFFY VAGINA

It feels really nice.

In Estonia.

user we need to go.

You got fucked over by Polish Catholics so you hate religion, and you got fucked over by commies so you hate totalitarian ideologies.

It's not fucking rocket surgery.

>everything so fucking flat
Pass, don't want my children going hungry.

Go fuck off shitskin. She goes to your backwater hell hole you can decapitate her or whatever floats your boat but fuck off otherwise.

Given how much better Estonia is it lends a pretty strong argument against dogma. Beside this, why would they want to adopt a religion which has only tried to oppress them?

> finno urgic genes
So you admit you all look like you have down syndrome user?

No it isn't

Your country is disappearing brother

You need Catholicism
Get Women dependant on men again and you will have lots of white babies
Have morals and purpose to live and depression/suicide will fall
Get communities to Church and they will trust each other and work towards preserving their common heritage

Attached: Screenshot_20190213-123912_Google.jpg (1080x634, 172K)

Hehe, Euro broads love to eat American especially eastern euros. I highly recommend it user get your shades on, chew some gum and go serve your country, you'll have a blast

Fuck you npc

Yeah, so based.
Atheist, wow. Totally not like all atheist countries went to shit.
As an example of the basedness you use another of the million of whores stripping out there.
Because, like, totally difficult to get a naked hole nowadays.

estonianworld.com/life/estonias-population-growing-due-immigration/
>

The share of older people increases in the population as life expectancy continues to increase, Statistics Estonia said.
Where did I hear that again.
Totally not a sign of OPs whore.

baltictimes.com/population_migration_and_estonia__adapting_in_an_age_of_immigration/
> In 2015, for the first time in 25 years, Estonia experienced greater immigration than emigration.
Estonia YES

Also estonia is at place 63 of world happiness index.
So based. Sounds like a great country!

My favorite:
news . err . ee / 889082 / residence-permit-applications-already-exceed-entire-2019-immigration-quota
>Estonia will only be issuing 1,315 residence permits in 2019.
WOW!!! BASED!!!
>Another option available, however, is to register for temporary work on the basis of a visa.

lol
You are as fucked as all the other countries who embraced individualism/atheism etc.

Attached: Estonia-multicultural-Annika-Haas-Visit-Estonia.jpg (1024x683, 65K)

>Former Soviet Country
>Oppressed by religion

Attached: 1463381065767.jpg (670x472, 51K)

germans already ruled you once

>Your country is disappearing brother
That's funny considering Ireland doesn't even have a future.

>being historically illiterate
I know getting sodomized by priests fucked your head up but history goes past the last century

That's a funny way to say Russia.

Oh and to add:
> In 2015, for the first time in 25 years, Estonia experienced greater immigration than emigration.

And since all 3 years in a row since.
You going down the flusher like everyone else.

Rosie Rae. Not estonian
There's her stuff on camwhores tv
Say thank you

Attached: file.png (1222x837, 997K)

>brain drain
where do Estonians go?

Finland/UK?

>Explain why is Estonia such based country? 95% atheist and full of high IQ nigga haters even the teachers in universities?
Because Estonia was always a paganistic culture desiring country, and once the christening waves came, it lead a lot of the country to feel "out of place" with the new faith, and at the first chance of doing away with Christianity, a lot of the country took the first opportunity.
They did so not realizing the vacuum it left, so it just created a pit of atheistic uncertainty, that was filled with more questions than answers.
The IQ is not related to the atheism, only the inquisitive nature of the people of Estonia, desiring systems of logic to get answers, resulting in an associated IQ-focus through the systems.
In ancient times of the 7th to 8th century, the Estonians were some of the leading in euro-shamanic folk-culture, unlike seen in many other places other than Scandinavia.
>can estonia into scandi plz?

Estonians are perfectly to make even science appeal to them in a sort of olden paganistic tribal way, and the rejection of those that don't share the views comes along with it. If Estonians put their desires into efforts for advancements, they could quite possibly be space-program levels of science-focused, but are held back by governmental restrictions.

Ingenuity is a bitch to have when you have restrictions.

That Balt bitch is a slut!

*perfectly adapted to

Its Estonia not your default western eu cucked country. 1 thing getting accepted by gov, 2nd by the people. 2nd never happens. Dont put us in same bucket chink. Western countries have all done the second

She needs to be blacked.

>Catholicism
Yeah sure lets follow the most pozzed pope ever. No thanks we don't need that faggotry.

Yea because women need someone to hold their hand like little children and tell them what's right and wrong, why are you blaming their shortcomings on a lack of faith?

>You are as fucked as all the other countries who embraced individualism.
Literally every successful country in the world had to embrace those ideals to some degree and places that didn't like the Soviet Union and all of the muslim world, got fucked.

Hvala dear user, I will not call you a gypsy for at least a month

i knew a lutheran pastor in estonia...after communism the church was growing rapidly. not sure if that slowed down in years following

Oh yes all that religious security and personal happiness
Very oppressive, two thumbs down

Attached: 1547671052649.jpg (720x471, 65K)

Weeb

Is your language fading away slowly? Also, is it true that Tallinn is conquered by russians?

> >60% atheikike
explains why it's such a shithole then.
Also,
>According to New Scientist, Estonia will be the first nation to provide personal genetic information service sponsored by the state. They aim to minimize and prevent future ailments for those whose genes make them extra prone to conditions like adult-onset diabetes and cardiovascular diseases. The government plans to provide lifestyle advice based on the DNA for 100,000 of its 1.3 million citizens.[316]
Literal npcs, lmao.

All the more reason we need the Church

Attached: whores1542923903035.png (593x939, 593K)

Doubt it's growth, more like the people that were worshiping in secret could finally do so freely as was the case with many other eastern bloc countries. Dunno much about Estonia though

kek based nip

Every Estonian I meet on here wants to fuck black women and wants war with Russia. Estonia is a shit tier country and If I were a negro, I'd learn your language and be a professional gigolo.
You're literally BLACKED the country.

tehnika postimees ee/6521144/karm-reaalsus-eesti-mees-pakkus-facebookis-1000-eurot-mustanahalise-laiba-eest
ahahaha

I mean, yeah, it obliterated your native identity and culture and now you are on track to becoming a Muslim country. I simply don't sympathize with a religion that made Jews the richest people in Europe off enslaving whites and banning the pagan Greek writings that led to all this technological progress.

sure it does; it's called the united states

t. r*ssian meme-flagger

You need the church to cover the shortcomings of the opposite gender yeah? That's just a band aid solution user, but if you wanna worship go nuts, don't impose it on the rest of us

Oh no, the mentally retarded religious posters are at it again.

I must admit I can't ask anyone to convert with Francis in charge
He's such an embarrassment

Attached: fth4w5u02qjy.png (1000x1000, 284K)

I guess if all the brown countries form a coalition, yeah, because Ireland will be indistinguishable to US in terms of demographics soon enough.

Attached: 1522442372326.png (1375x719, 46K)

Attached: 1519985178517.png (710x1200, 321K)

Promiscuity destabilises society
I live in society
If civilisation collapses I am at a disadvantage
Therfore in order to work towards my own self interest I must evangelize

Attached: Promiscuity_leads_to_more_promiscuity(1).jpg (1221x1570, 330K)