Why don't you live in the South? Are you some kind of cuck?

Why don't you live in the South? Are you some kind of cuck?

Attached: south.png (917x557, 213K)

That's where all the blacks are

What would America be like if the blacks all stayed in the south and the rest of America was nog free. Imagine the demographics

But the west (not California) is so much prettier...

I see on average 1-2 blacks daily up where I live. I’m fine.

>Black people
>High humidity
>Mostly nothing but country and small towns with nothing in them

I did however get an offer from some old hillbilly at a Texas gas station to have my dick sucked.

How is Oklahoma not part of the south? Its like Arkansas with more injuns and tornados

Pretty simple reason really

Attached: Da-6v_FUQAAHNRp.jpg (1200x833, 149K)

>being this afraid of blacks

cucks indeed

>Relaxing around blacks
I await your 5'0 clock news story.

You don't have to be afraid of something to not want to live anywhere near them.

They weren't a state when the Civil War happened. Honestly besides east Texas, it isn't very southern here either. It is a different cowboy/ranching/western culture, but it is Southern in the same way the South is Anglo.

How can supposed white people live in somewhere so hot and so filled with niggers?

i like snow.

I enjoy living in the most diverse county in Montana only being 91% white non-hispaanic.

No thats just cities in general. Cities in minnesota have way more basketball than country tennesee

The county in North carolina i grew up in is 96% non hispanic white

My town is almost 100% white. The only black people you saw were the people they gave free rides to for the local university.

>They almost went bankrupt in 2016, had to be bought by another university and they stopped giving nignogs free rides

Now it's almost 100% again.

So your outer banks or appalachia then. My county is like 75 percent in central NC.

Shit if Central Florida is boring for me I can't imagine living somewhere else where the cost of living is similar with more cook shit to do.. LA and NY are basically memes at this point and if you can't afford to pay shekelsteins rent you won't make it bruh

Its hot and niggers breed in that kind of weather.

I want to live in Montana at some point in the future, any advice? I'm sick of living in a big city that is over 50% black, even if it is in the South.

I just bought a piece of property in Mississippi.

I’m in VA, this ain’t the South anymore

Attached: CCA54255-800A-4319-AB01-3BA0CB6337AD.jpg (895x757, 70K)

Checked and confirmed. It's virginianistan

When i grew up in virginia in the mid 00s it was VERY southern. Has that much really changed?

cause I live in Arizona instead

I like my fresh water, cheese, and snow. I also don't like niggers and oppressive heat.

Missoula?

I worked on a farm by Missoula for a little over a season. That’s a nice place.

>highest black population of all US regions
>lowest incomes
>highest obesity rate amongst all races
>hot and humid
>highest rate of welfare recipiency
>entire culture consists of eating raw saturated fat and complaining about the north
"Why don't you live in the South," he began, losing his breath as he struggled to move his meaty fingers along his keyboard. "Are you some kind of cuck?" he concluded his message, taking a well-deserved swig of Mountain Dew and wiping the sweat off his """healthy""" chin. He smirked -- both at his high-IQ (for the south) post and the fact he got that Mountain Dew on super sale at Wal-Mart. He had learned to completely tune out the sound of his equally-"""healthy""" wife banging Dequandro in the next room over. A hard day's work concluded, he'd muster up the energy to ride his scooter to the mailbox for the welfare check later that day.

>people complaining about heat

It's a cold as fuck in Alabama right now, sorry I dont like living in igloos like northcucks

Because with the exception of California, it is the worst part of the US by far.
>hot as fuck
>niggers everywhere
>no jobs
>stupid hick culture
>every "conservative" is actually a neocon
>it's brand of christianity is just rebranded judaism
>landscape looks like absolute shit

Cuz I'm too poor to leave nj

i live in Oklahoma that's technically a southern state

Attached: 1549430895913.png (992x737, 208K)

The western half of the country is experiencing elevated levels of mercury in the rainwater because China is burning unwashed coal which puts mercury into the upper atmosphere where it travels to the U.S and comes down in the rain. Basically, the soil from colorado to the pacific is going to be contaminated for numerous generations. The west is also more arid with droughts and fires fucking things up every year. Also, yellowstone caldera and pacific ring of fire are out west.

Here in appalachia we have crystal clear water oozing out of the ground all over the place. Huge level of natural biodiversity. We have mountains, but with reasonable temperate weather. Guns...conservative women...fried okra and frog legs. White people down here are more redpilled on race because they actually interact with blacks. Everywhere else in the country nogs will congregate in the cities. But appalachia has a large enough black population that even rural people gain experience dealing with them.

Fuck off I'm a Yankee.

The south is full of hicks, niggs, boomers, and yuppie transplants. Sad what has happened to Virginia. Georgia and North Carolina are next.

>being an okie
Gayyyyy

fuck off Yankee OK is the fucking best

Attached: __akizuki_ritsuko_idolmaster_classic_and_etc_drawn_by_wata_do_chinkuru__sample-03756829d44865d67f77d (850x663, 135K)

Virginia voted for Hillary. Nuf said.

OK is silly and with twistees.
Besides the people are cucksertives who wouldn't want a benelovent AI who will give humanity a chance to become great and give everyone a waifu, and if there aren't any women, a gynoid that has a fully functioning womb and with personalities to the point where they could pass the Turing test.
God the future is bright and I can't wait for it.

Attached: __mash_kyrielight_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_sky_freedom__c606c470696319c4077d7edf41d9ef34.jp (705x1000, 54K)

>give everyone a waifu
I'm in favor of that

Attached: __kitayama_karin_private_garden_and_etc_drawn_by_uehara__8ba7a028c665c3b265e6400c058ec364.jpg (800x528, 127K)

But you live in a state that supports free market kikery instead of a benelovent AI system that would make the trains run on time and want to send men and women to the stars

>he doesn't want geneticlly engineered waifus made by a private corporation
what a kike

Attached: __diego_brando_jojo_no_kimyou_na_bouken_and_etc_drawn_by_cogdis__sample-4eb190b1057c6c0691c19569ba8b (850x1276, 193K)

Oh my god people are unironically replying to an imptrash thread.
The absolute state of r/banter

Attached: 1549928891455.png (714x1047, 170K)

>he thinks the free market would be able to provide you a waifu
Sorry, but feminism has corrupted it to the point where women would have a fit. The real option is to accept the AI overlord and allow them to give every man who doesn't have a waifu a gynoid.

It needs to be updated

>thinking anybody cares about your stupid meme warning notice
fuck off nigger

>The bible hick belt
No thanks

They're baptists, of course they're retarded

At least we can win our battles, degent pleb

Attached: Newfoundlandball.png (284x303, 6K)

Canada never won any wars

False.

my dad has been in arkansas once, decades ago
don't have any experience of it but i'm not exactly planning on going there anytime soon

Attached: 1481317711024.png (657x527, 458K)

Texas reporting in.

imptrash threads are better than the usual junk on this gay board.

Not curious about those freedums we love so much?

Fuck you faggot, Oklahoma is Southern.

Northcucks would be better off in igloos with the houses they have, desu. Shacks with clicking baseboard heaters and old wooden siding.

I do user. I've been an alabamafag my entire life

Every kind of america has reasons why it is terrible

I do live in the south, you dont you dumb northern hemisphere cuck

I'm cucked by the borders and the distance

rolling
i'd like to claim Washington State. My faction shall be called The Washingcunt Republick

come on, faggots, it's like you're not even playing Risk

Attached: leafgirl01.gif (320x332, 781K)