How to become a popular Jow Forums poster?

I have been posting here since day 1 of Jow Forums's existence and nobody recognizes me or cares about me. I want love and praise too.

Attached: D87E10E1-4E0F-4314-9D97-73AFFDBD29CB.jpg (480x480, 82K)

You gotta be epic

>epic
Are you sure it doesn‘t have to do with the fact you‘re namefagging?

To not be recognized on Jow Forums is the best blessing one can have, do not take it for granted.

Tell me about it user

Motherfucking.... hell...

you don't want attention. all namefags are faggots with the personality of a slug, only posting on Jow Forums because they get more attention here than on plebbit

Attached: the_last_namefag_of_bant.jpg (1000x1248, 349K)

Make interactive posts in which you entertain and engage your audience. People have to want to participate.

Not gonna lie there are some posters in that image that I miss, but for the most part it's best not to be recognized.

Having those threads as an user and having them as a namefriend are two entirely different things though.

name 3, the majority are insufferable subhumans

>another namefag
I want answers from non-namefags or proxy users who still get recognized
>that picture
Good riddance

Duke Fucking Nukem, CockEyes, and SHIT POST gave me some of the best experiences on this board.

You always have to give arguments as to why you think something is like this user

depends how many people post from the Netherlands
redpilled image

yeah same
i mean the one belgian is reconizable because he's pretty much the only one. as an american you really cant be. its a blessing trust me. fuck these attenionwhores and fuck anyone that gives them attention

and you truly fucking believe that them having a name made those experiences great?

its more of despite the namefaggotry they were funny rather than because of it

>I want love and praise too
from Jow Forums?
why?

stop making
>american
threads.

Well I know for a fact they left because this board has changed in a way that doesn't suit them, if that's the answer you're looking for.
I don't mean to derail the thread though, to be quite honest with you.
I've been the user that makes /comfy/ threads lately, and though they haven't exactly taken off it's better to post things like that anonymously to not promote a bump cult.
Interactive ITT threads, boss raids, risk, etc are pretty great threads to host as an user and still be liked for it.

I am not him but if it‘s being repetitive is what is necessary in order to get recognized I‘m not really prepared to do it I‘mm not that autistic
This is the only time i want to be a meme belgian piece of nigger shit ;_;

Bigger audience unfiltered. I make some good things every now and then..

>this board has changed
But how? It doesn‘t exist longer than a week (not in a literal sense of course)

If you want to be praised then you probably won't have other choice but either keep up a gimmick people like for a long time or make OC. If you just want to be recognised then you'll just have to bother the fuck out of everyone like Asriel.

Attached: 1543347753367.png (748x825, 234K)

I use an avatar and give good heartfelt advice when people need it when I'm not trolling ppl back, lel.

this
are you a decent artist?

I never said you don't make good threads man. Then again I've never even clicked on them so I'm in absolutely no position to judge the quality of it.
CockEyes doesn't find the banter to be fun anymore and thinks it's rather repetitive. I'm not sure about SHIT POST or Duke Fucking Nukem but it seems like they left because of their waning popularity and lack of OC to add to their collections. I don't mean to speak for any of them though.

repetition and autism are the conventional methods.
Making/hosting good fun threads (hunger games, boss raid, risk) is another way.
Being a drawfag is another way.
Being a namefag/tripfag and posting all the time is another method.

Attached: Chen says.png (114x139, 35K)

They're not a bad poster. They could still be spamming rabbits. Respect their redemption arc or suffer the wrath of your hubris. It's up to you.

Annoy everyone

Ahh, mid-2018 Jow Forums. Those were the days.

Slap up a shit name and be a giant cunt.
Even if they hate you you're still recognized.
Just post nigga and it will happen if not then you didn't deserve it in the first place lerl.
Oh yeah you can also join one of the bump cults or a gang.

Attached: QJr0OHZ.png (500x413, 226K)

hoi, see your thread summoning futuresightfag.

indeed but i had work where there's no Wi-Fi.

I make ocs on another board regularly yes. People laugh. Idk if people here will like it though.
>being a drawfag
Yeah i will try doing this

You have to make everyone's life miserable.

Attached: temp.jpg (651x500, 34K)

Create original memes and get lucky or just become absolute shit of a poster.

>I want love and praise too.
I think you should seek that out IRL instead, more valuable. It's not like you'll meet any of us most likely.

God I wish I were there.

Attached: 1547004726280.jpg (225x350, 24K)

I think just be niec 2 peopl becuz I am very nice 2 peeple and I am very popular becaus everyone on Jow Forums is my friend :)

Attached: loli with hand up.jpg (462x500, 46K)

This.