Reminder: alice3d hasnt made a thread since she accidentally flashed her shaved vag and brown gook nipple to all of Jow...

reminder: alice3d hasnt made a thread since she accidentally flashed her shaved vag and brown gook nipple to all of Jow Forums

Attached: 1540012574750.png (643x348, 292K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vaughn.live/thehotbox
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You scared her away, haha~

"accidentally"

someone please tell me who alice3d is

A highly controversial tranny who used to do regular "cooking" and "therapy" threads on /b/ and occasionally Jow Forums. He used to have a patreon (I think it's since been deleted) and would stream on twitch occasionally too. He had some things about him leaked, especially a discord conversation wherein he revealed (assuming it was even him) that he was part of an organ harvesting/pedophile ring.
Pic related for some more info that I'm way too lazy to type out.

Attached: Something about alice.jpg (1500x3782, 1.36M)

is he a biological boy or girl though? how can a male show a shaved vag?

wait is she boy or girl

Folks claim that (s)he is actually a guy but, to be entirely honest, I have no clue who to believe.

she’s an admitted drug addict and probably also unemployed

does she fugg for moeny then?

I miss her...

go away alice

I'm not her, I just think she is super cute and charming

I'm a b-biological female.

Not even c-close to true.

I am

Attached: e0a7-1girl-alice_margatroid-apron-blonde_hair-blue_dress-blue_eyes-boots-bow-capelet-cross-laced_foo (1000x1435, 948K)

Alice isn't a tranny.
Also if you believe the "pedophile/organ trafficking" meme you're...well you're very silly.

Attached: PR3Q3Np.gif (237x222, 768K)

I'm s-stealing that gif, b-but here is one in return

Attached: 7f7754cagw1ed1stux18yg20b4069x6p.gif (400x225, 1.95M)

Hi Alice!

H-hello darling! How are you?

Attached: 6384502513690939482.jpg (960x711, 62K)

I'm alright, thanks for asking
Do you have an idea when your next thread might be?
Will you start making them regularly again?
Not to put any pressure on you, I'm just curious

pls post more bob and vaj. im horny. pls.

N-no problem

Attached: 353654 - alice_margatroid blonde_hair blue_eyes iseno_yajin smile touhou.png (571x800, 756K)

Report any evidence of crime to FBI.

false pregancy, lol, you’re such a liar melanie

Dope
This actually.
I'm 100% in favor of spamming the FBI with frivolous Jow Forums bullshit

Attached: wwZCmwc.gif (333x500, 509K)

Oh, how awful.
I'm sorry to hear that you have been ill
While I do look forward to having you around more often again, I guess it shouldn't take priority in your life, I certainly wouldn't want you to push yourself
Congratulations on your raise, btw!

It absolutely t-takes priority in my life, but it's QUITE hard to shoot threads in cosplay when you c-can't stand up due to cramps

Attached: Plain-Doll-BB-персонажи-BloodBorne-Dark-Souls-3606666.png (949x1250, 689K)

Well, apologies then. Perhaps I didn’t make my intent clear but I was just being the messenger there.
You don’t need my personal support though, seeing as how several other anons have your back on this.

If you w-were just the messenger, why did you c-call me a transexual?

As I said, other anons have your back here. You don’t need me to fumble around trying to explain myself.

I d-don't need it, but it'd be nice

Attached: 3c7d-1girl-alice_margatroid-barefoot-bespectacled-blonde_hair-blue_eyes-capelet-chair-female-frills- (1500x1975, 772K)

wow alice really wants us to see her tiddies by constantly bumping this thread huh

Alright, I’ll try to present the information in a more un-biased way next time then, assuming it’s even necessary.

Given t-the picture is just of a pastey I w-wore, no one is s-seeing anything dear.

Attached: 3a80-1girl-alice_margatroid-alternate_costume-bad_id-bespectacled-blonde_hair-blue_eyes-female-glass (800x800, 432K)

I appreciate it

Attached: 00b4-1girl-alice_margatroid-blood-censored-fake_censor-female-glasses-knife-kurona-monochrome-skirt- (374x800, 42K)

idk i kinda got hard from it...

Attached: 1548895656589.png (410x478, 406K)

W-what a winning endorsement.

Attached: caa8-1girl-adjusting_eyewear-alice_margatroid-alternate_costume-bespectacled-blonde_hair-choker-cont (514x384, 55K)

oh wait that's what a pastey is...
thanks

Alright, I'm g-going to stream Spider Man now, f-feel free to come in and join me: vaughn.live/thehotbox

Otherwise, h-have a good night all!

Are those pink panties or were you not wearing any

Pink panties d-dear

Attached: d7a9-1girl-alice_margatroid-bespectacled-blonde_hair-blue_eyes-glasses-hairband-hammer_(sunset_beach (600x424, 60K)

bye

Fuggoff pooftah cunt

>I've had a very lengthy illness caused by a false pregnancy

Attached: 1532729688848.jpg (300x300, 30K)