Any polish user around Warsaw wanna hang out on 14th...

Any polish user around Warsaw wanna hang out on 14th? I don't wanna be alone again and it would be nice to go out with a fellow neet. I prefer females but I'd not mind meeting a trap too ;) ONLY 18+
I won't post this anymore after this last try

Attached: wojakneet.jpg (680x418, 95K)

kurwa! Sure thing bro. dont mind my flag, im in warmaw right now actually :) Lets hit a strip club, brah!

is this what burgers call humour or what?

try /soc/ instead.
those people are far less likely to dox you.
but also far more likely to dip last minute.

yeah, I've made the same thread there just yesterday. I don't care about my name getting leaked but I don't want to bring problems on my family

ow, ok my joke was bad.

it's all good man, I don't want to cut your wings for no reason

Are you still here? Why not just make some friends?

I've been a neet for some time now. I have hope for a change in the near future. I'm planing on going to uni in few months. I just need to find a proper job to sustain myself there

>Expecting a neet to have irl friends

You know there are clubs and shit you can go to, right? You must have went to school, right? Don't you have friends from there?

I have neet friends so yes

>humour
>ou
Go back to England nigger.

I don't leave my house that much, to be frank - I haven't left it for few months now.
who cares burger

I care you inbred fuck, Poland deserves better.

>imagine being this autismo because someone used a different spelling of a word
actual state of na brain

brits aren't the only people who use their way of english.

>na brain
A literal monkey on a keyboard at this point.
>t. Englishman on vacation
You don’t have to go back there but you can’t stay here.

So leave it my dude

Yeah, I was just unmotivated to do anything with my life. Now it's kinda hard to go out, especially when you are alone.

Been there, done that. Best thing you can do is go out and do something with friends and/or make some.

Don't wanna act like a faggot here but it's not easy to make them without some excuse in the first place.

real talk: a passing trap is not gonna happen.

why dont you go to some retirement home and volunteer have old folks tell you stories. gets you out of the house and chances are they'll hand you some sloty for being such a nice young man

ya especially with easter european genes. hook nosed fREAK is gonna have a nose bigger than op's dick

Attached: 1548701999952.jpg (738x738, 97K)