Alice... If you're out there

Alice... If you're out there...
Thank you
If your therapy threads helped anyone, it was me

Attached: 1549682674608.jpg (640x640, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/search/image/Ua3BAHy7fDwC6SegnNKFYw/
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/search/image/iIsQ82gpJdfGK6oIveUIHQ/
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/7422726/#7423184
vaughn.live/thehotbox
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

H-happy to help

Attached: 5198-1girl-_o-alice_margatroid-alternate_costume-apron-bare_shoulders-blonde_hair-blue_dress-blue_ey (1732x1885, 633K)

H-h-hay i-t-t-t-t-'s alclice thress dee. Do y-yyou know w-where the c-h-hhild ss-sex slav-ve's o-rgan's are?

Attached: 1543206824169.gif (250x300, 85K)

kill yourself incel

Yeah, t-that's literally just made up dear

Attached: 91hrHqw.png (652x712, 404K)

yeah I know alice we aren't mentally handicapped it's just really funny to think that you do harvest organs. But seriously are you a tranny the world needs to know.

Attached: 8E862A7C-174D-4288-8BAC-1A9780DFEDA7.jpg (1460x2047, 255K)

I am a b-biological female dear; didn't you j-just say you weren't mentally handicapped? I s-stream and cosplay, it should b-be obvious.

Attached: RnFfwts.jpg (1827x1000, 681K)

You do know the only reason we meme you so hard is because of your reactions to the wild allegations. Do please post proof that you don't kidnap people for their organs I've seen the screenshots that show you admitting that you abduct people.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dororo - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.52_[2019.01.28_17.26.02].jpg (1280x720, 82K)

N-no you haven't. Sorry d-dear, Inspect Element is n-not a particularly good way to fabricate DM's.

Attached: 390922 - alice_margatroid mokku smile tears touhou.jpg (800x732, 107K)

alice showed her titty and her diseased vagina on twitch

>Do please post proof that you don't kidnap people for their organs

how the fuck does someone even prove that lmao

real talk alice I've always been curious why you post with stutters written in. Is that suppose to be referencing some kind of anime or something.
Just so you know no one here actually believes you are a drug addict organ harvester.
she can prove it by streaming her freezer and if there aren't any body parts we will know for sure that she isn't an organ harvester.

Attached: 2C42118A-FEA3-475B-A57B-F12DDCFEDDA9.jpg (1960x1124, 360K)

Exactly

Attached: 486461 - alice_margatroid blonde_hair blue_eyes hairband short_hair smile tirumu touhou.jpg (700x700, 111K)

You s-say that, but people have confronted me about it on Discord and t-they were quite serious.

It's an homage t-to the original Alice.

Attached: 674392 - alice_margatroid blonde_hair blue_eyes blush bow fukkireta hairband head_tilt nirap shangha (1024x768, 574K)

I've haven't seen any posts on Jow Forums that were serious. I couldn't attest to your discord's contents, but I would assume that the people who seemed very serious were hardcore trolling. I don't mean to repeat my self but It's quite entertaining to see your replies to their allegations, so if you want it to stop the best way is to stop feeding the trolls and It will all blow over in a matter of weeks. The internet is soon to forget a controversy.

Attached: maapa gets away with it again.png (1366x768, 1.73M)

I've d-done this for 8 years now; I s-still regularly see things brought up from 2011. The internet m-may forget, but a s-small hard core group of individuals don't.

As well, I prefer to give people honest answers and work to correct misunderstandings due to past experience with people who HAVE listened to such dubious individuals; the people I w-wish to help are also the people m-most likely to believe such things.

That said, it feels you don't understand who I am.

Attached: __alice_margatroid_and_kirisame_marisa_touhou_drawn_by_matsumoto_aya__sample-fe9a90f40fbf5f67352097f (850x637, 80K)

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/search/image/Ua3BAHy7fDwC6SegnNKFYw/

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/search/image/iIsQ82gpJdfGK6oIveUIHQ/

I mean I'd chalk it up to hardcore trolling if they weren't obsessively doing it for months on end

Also half of Jow Forums has brain damage. Me included. I cared enough to even look into this.

Attached: 1303086435579.jpg (299x289, 18K)

Attached: He's_right_you_know.jpg (800x598, 73K)

I feel you are underestimating the intelligence of the internet folk if there are people who unironically believe in the Alice 3d is a organ harvester they are beyond saving. I wish people would stop making unnecessary hate threads I don't see threads made by you anymore.
The posts duration is a bit concerning obsessing over months with this is a bit ridiculous but those posts still appear to me as obvious trolls. I bet if know one payed them any mind they would just move on to the next person to lambaste with stupid allegations.

Attached: 1536442717170.jpg (699x448, 71K)

I'm n-not sure if you meant to make a run on sentence there, b-but it's a bit hard to understand. I'm s-simply telling you the situation as I've seen it and b-based on my knowledge. I don't f-feel I've underestimated anyone.

Regardless, when you see anywhere from 8 to 30 threads made about you a day, and with several dozen adds from people saying the same things (including an entire fabricated conversation), I'd say the evidence becomes somewhat comprehensive.

*shrugs* I've n-not posted in around two months and yet just last week, there was a day when 10 threads were made about me. I think empirical evidence is against you on this one.

Attached: c18c-1girl-alice_margatroid-axe-bad_id-blonde_hair-blue_eyes-book-brown_hair-control5-doll-female-fi (1254x1771, 614K)

Sorry to ramble, but my point is that if anyone seriously believed in the allegations then they would have reported you the police. That's not to say a large number of people in this community dislike you. The main reason, so many threads are made is because people are polarized they either love your work or utterly hate hints why they enjoy making deceitful threads on you.

Attached: 1543203391363.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

T-there isn't anything to report dear, because t-there isn't any evidence. If someone submitted the image macros or whatever, the police w-would most likely laugh at them.

Plenty of people believe things very sincerely yet do nothing about it; only the truly reckless are w-willing to actually stand up.

Attached: 7367-_(-1girl-alice_margatroid-bangs-blonde_hair-blue_dress-book-bow-chibi-dress-female-fighting_sta (814x600, 412K)

I think they submitted tips to the FBI already believe it or not.

I w-wouldn't doubt it. S-someone tried to report me to the IRS, after all.

Attached: 2f72-1girl-_d-alice_margatroid-blonde_hair-blue_dress-blue_eyes-boots-brown_footwear-capelet-dress-f (560x630, 158K)

You have an interesting take on your hate threads all the people who "seriously believe" stand out as obvious trolls, but we could both be wrong because no one has any clue what those retards actually believe.
I don't mean to be rude but if you have any screenshots that would be very interesting. People quote on quote submit FBI tips when someone says they've done that 9 times out of 10 they are trolling.
that I believe was the thot audit. People were mass flagging any female streamer who received donations because they believed they weren't paying taxes on revenue from streams.

Attached: 1452244314870.jpg (704x2400, 111K)

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/7422726/#7423184

Take it with a grain of salt obviously

Yes, exactly. T-the fact people thought they would successfully trigger an audit on me l-lends a lot of credence to, you know, t-them also believing other insane things about m-me.

Just saying.

Attached: c42e-1girl-alice_margatroid-clenched_hands-fighting_stance-firing-hairband-hairband_removed-hairhand (2000x1500, 662K)

Huh, I guess even Alice can be summoned with a thread like this.

what do you think would happen if korbo doxed you?

I always s-see when people mention me, and I usually c-come when I am called

Attached: 2e9a-1girl-alice_margatroid-bespectacled-blonde_hair-female-glasses-hairband-nokishita-solo-touhou.j (657x657, 83K)

Well the audit wasn't exactly from the crazy claims about you. People reported anyone who even looks like they make money from streaming.
They especially targeted women. that is why I don't think they specially targeted just you with the IRS.

Attached: SWFZv37.jpg (604x1158, 258K)

korbo the boss around here and he don’t like you alice

I m-mean, the same people claiming they would s-submit reports to the IRS also c-claimed they would do the same to the FBI. S-seems quite likely if they'd do one, they'd also do the other.

But hey, as I said, b-believe what you like.

Shh...q-quite time now /soc/kler. The adults are t-talking.

Attached: 6d75-1girl-alice_margatroid-alternate_costume-bad_id-bare_shoulders-bespectacled-contemporary-fashio (600x848, 236K)

Not going to lie, I have no clue who Korbo is.
Anyone mind filling me in here? If not, meh I’ll live.

Alright, I'm g-going to stream Spider Man now, f-feel free to come in and join me: vaughn.live/thehotbox

Otherwise, h-have a good night all! Wuv!

Attached: e27d-1girl-alice_margatroid-arrow-bespectacled-blonde_hair-bow_(weapon)-chibi-female-glasses-heart-l (500x400, 243K)