Hello Jow Forums what is the favorite thing about your country? i like the people of norway...

hello Jow Forums what is the favorite thing about your country? i like the people of norway. the culture is also pretty nice.

Attached: nyo_norway_bunad_by_yoona_yoona-d7qae6m.jpg (746x1070, 69K)

The ability to find food from any culture and/or country is pretty nice.
I like the people here too, but there are some entitled pricks that one may encounter from time to time.

The history, some good examples of Gothic architecture and we have some good literature.

America is scary. but it seems like u can easily get along no matter where u are from there. also the food thing seems nice :)
literature is nice and good architecture makes the country look great.

Food here is amazing

your food is so great its kinda assimilating in our culture. now we have taco Fridays lole. if u dont eat taco every Friday u arent Norwegian

trying Norwegian tacos is now on my bucket list

America’s not really scary, it’s just really really REALLY fucking big. Driving all the way across one single state at ~60 mph would probably take you about 4-5 hours at least, though that does vary depending on the state.
And yeah, most people are pretty nice and accepting of any folks, but there are assholes here like there are everywhere else in the world.
Only issue I have with the food here is that the sizes are rather large. I’ve lived here all my life and I still always have to ask for a take-home box whenever I eat at a restaurant.
Oh yeah, the alcohol here is pretty damn good as well, especially if you get it from a local brewery.
That’s about all that I can think of though, it’s late and I’m tired.

Californian wine is quite nice

I don’t drink much wine myself, but I’ve been to Golden, Colorado and the beer there was heavenly. I’ll never think as poorly of Coors as I used to again after my visit there.

well idk if u will enjoy it. but i hope u like it
if its late and your tired you should maybe get some rest. im glad that you think its safe there. i have never been in America so i really cant say so much about it that is fact

nature & weather

> what is the favorite thing about your country?
Yep
this:

Btw what is your fav pony?

Attached: 1550120171750.jpg (650x1138, 108K)

Not gonna lie, you’re one of the nicest anons I’ve spoken to in recent memory that hasn’t turned out to be a gayposter.
Thanks for this good thread, I’m off to at least try and sleep.

i love swedish weather. i used to camp a lot in sweden in the summer when i was younger
lole great. hmmm idk. most ponies that i have seen that is from mlp look cute. but i dont have a pony favorite i guess

oh...well actually i am. or used to. but i keep it out for now. im trying something different

so you lov4 all ponies?

sure, why not

Haha, at least you’re honest user, that’s more than I can say for stuff I’ve done.
Good to see you’re trying something different, this board needs better threads.

thanks so much. i hope you can rest well too user

When I travel to different states and even different countries I always like to try tacos if I can. I find it interesting how different geographical location, cultures, etc. can change how different food is made. Like how seaside towns have mostly fish tacos instead of the more traditional beef and pork. Nothing can be worse then tacos de sesos. Man those tacos gave me the chills.

i thought taco was supposed to be the same everywhere. well i have never tasted sea taco. seems awful

i like forest

It's hard to choose but I like landscapes and food, argentine history is interesting

Attached: dsafpng.jpg (4008x1236, 1.62M)

forest with lakes are great! especially when its summer. i miss the summer :(
sounds great. pic looks interesting. was this some sort of thing happening in argentinian history?

i hate summer

oh okey. well i love it. do you like winter more?

anything that isnt spring or summer

is the war of the triple alliance, brazil, argentina and uruguay eliminate 85% or 90% of the adult male population of paraguay

oh so you like the cold periods. they are neat though

i like the entertainment our politics gives us
also mostly mixed cultures, although the behavior may be a little iffy the food is certainly good.
maybe the amount of entertainment the NPC population gives me, not just from libtards but from cuckservatives as well

geez that must been a epic battle

i guess, summer makes me depressed

They still making that poofter show?

there is a lot of good stuff coming from America. the entertainment is great too. also your fast food food is a miracle.
awee thats a shame :(

i have a little bit of Norwegian ancestry, but I have never been there myself, although I wish to go one day. What is it like there?

oh well. it kinda is different to which part of the country u are in. there is ostlandet(eastnorway, where i live), sorlandet (south norway), vestlandet (west norway), trondelag (in the middle of norway) and nordnorge(north of norway).

east norway usually just have normal forest. while west norway has all the fjords and stuff. north of norway is usually cold and where most of the north light is. south norway is just boring imo. just a northern denmark almost. trondelag is ok i guess. u kinda have to see for yourself tho. IMO if u wanna travel for the nature u go to west norway. if u come for history east norway. if ur weird south norway.

Attached: 45747.png (2000x2140, 363K)