PinkyBong’s Review of England

We are 17th in European literacy scores. We are the number one country in the world for children with asthma. We take more illegal drugs than any other country in Europe. We take more Antidepressants than any other country in Europe. We have the highest rates of teenage pregnancy in Europe. And we are the most obese country in Europe. England is a Fucking Shit-hole.

Attached: England.jpg (300x212, 8K)

>We have the highest rates of teenage pregnancy in Europe
and that's a good thing

pinkybong wants jewsriel inside of him

Not is you get caught

I tried sticking up for the cunt last night when he was being cyber bullied by bant lol The cunt threw it back in my face. So fuck him

Your opinion is invalid because england joined forces with america to be cool and amazing countries. The end.

And on that note, go back to sleep user...

america belongs to england

TrueStory

well fuckity fuck

GoodNight

buttmad negro mutt the anglo lands belong to their respectful heirs

fuck british fuck americunts and fuck infiltrators

And most importantly of all, Fuck YOU! haha

lol shitaly
>And we are the most obese country in Europe
What the fuck is happening to the anglosphere?

FakeFood is cheap.

It's as simple as that. 40 sausages for £2 in the supermarket. It's cheaper to feed your children than it is a fucking pet dog!

Plus the lazy little cunts will not go outside and "play" anymore. They rather sit in front of a computer screen 24/7. Like me.

you never answered my question in your birthday thread
fuck you for that

17th in literacy scores? That explains Brexit.

>It's cheaper to feed your children than it is a fucking pet dog!
I've never actually looked at that way, but now that you mention it, that's fucking sad.
>Plus the lazy little cunts will not go outside and "play" anymore. They rather sit in front of a computer screen 24/7. Like me.
alright yeah that's another fair point. Personally I don't agree with giving children the newest iPhone 624XYZ Deluxe Edition every year but stupid parents will be stupid parents.

Hopefully I don't sound like a "le wrong generation" zoomer

What question? I was fucking mortal that night in my defence

shitland

k

I asked if you liked my quads.

I like your trips. Are we frens again now?

Ye, sure.

Cool, I'll get 4444 in this thread in your honour.

then i will have to kill you

Attached: feed me brits.jpg (1280x720, 239K)

Actually it belonged to the natives
Britain just kinda adopted us....forcibly

Absolutely true. Britain has raped the planet

>I asked if you liked my quads.

Ye, sure. Do you like mine?

:(

won't have to kill you tho, so all good

Every cloud I suppose lol

review of me life: is a Fucking Shit-hole.

I read a book once. Called "The Secret". It said if you think positively, everything will be Ok. I think it's bullshit and you would be better off necking yourself live stream on bant. You'll eventually be an hero you always wanted to be. Make it happen user. Do yourself a favour.

It hurts all the more thinking about where we were a century ago. We still think like an empire and it feels like a real hinderance :/

At least you’re not as bad off as we are

you got a loicense for that nice trip Pinky?

!PINKY/8DnA was a gift

This could stand up in caught

The real secret is that gullible idiots will buy anything

Elliot Rodgers tried using the secret to win the lottery

i thought you lived in scotland

Learn 2 English

>Israel
>Cuk id
Lol

DON'T MIND ME DESU~~ JUST PASSING THROUGH TO CHECK THESE DIGITS DESU~~~

DESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESU

Attached: SUISEISEKI_COMING_INTO_THE_THREAD_TO_CHECK_THESE_DIGITS.png (762x600, 254K)