White women are probably the dumbest group, at least in the west...

White women are probably the dumbest group, at least in the west. No Chad should feel proud because its like picking up 2 year olds intelligence wise. Whoever falls for this needs to kill themselves now

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6683337/Tinder-flooded-pictures-women-posing-neon-sign-Tonight-Josephine.html

Attached: 1550449612755.jpg (2409x2268, 671K)

Dating app Tinder has been flooded with pictures of women posing in front of the same neon sign inside a London bar.

The bright pink sign is emblazoned with a take on American historian Laurel Thatcher Ulrich's famous quote 'Well-behaved women seldom make history', and is inside Waterloo-based club Tonight Josephine, popular with Instagram fans.

However in a thread posted to Reddit on Thursday, which has since gone viral, a man has noted the huge influx of profile photos showing singletons standing by the same sign.

Sharing a collage of almost 20 women posing in front of the placard which reads 'Well behaved women don't make history', the user captioned it with: 'Tinder anywhere near this one bar in London'.

Attached: 1550456477238.jpg (1024x639, 320K)

Attached: 1550457265155.jpg (303x400, 21K)

You need to learn the rules and the real dynamics of modern day dating. Dating sites are “ok” but don’t rely solely on them for dates. To be honest 90% of males in particular get 0 benefits out of dating sites. It gives a lot of benefits to the females though as a females advantage on the dating scene is her ability to be selective. Men are hungry and women are not. Thus women always have the upper hand on these sites having quick easy access to the whole world of men is extremely useful for the much more extremely picky and selective gender. Now, in order for males to win in modern day dating world is to not be hungry and to not pursue females(ESPECIALLY on dating apps). Since forever men have traditionally. Been the ones who pursue. It worked.. but nowadays this is a terrible idea to be the pursuer. Being a woman today where life is easier for woman than it ever has been and with all the ego inflation and validation women get from men all the time online, the only way your going to bring the ball back in your court is to never swipe or message a female. Yes you will have to wait months or maybe a year to get a woman to try to talk to you, but this brings the ball in your court. This means that something about you does stand out for her. Make a profile but DO NOT browse or send messages. And don’t put something beta sounding in your profile like, “I don’t message people you have to message me”.
Try it out. And.... consider a better app than tinder...

you are especially not making history if you used a really bright flash in front of a neon sign...

Attached: 1550477271644.jpg (735x490, 76K)

It's so embarrassing how women are told exactly what to like. Absolutely no creativity. Whether it's what vacation spot to go for a photo OP, or what TV show they have to watch. I had a tinder date on Friday with about an 8/10. "Where did you last travel?" "What do you think of game of thrones?" "Do you have a dog?" Fuck I wanted to blow my brains out. I never thought I could become less physically attracted to women by talking to them but it's happening

You incels are so stupid. Those strong women already made history being featured on mass media. You dimwitted cock suckers won't even be featured on your local church's Sunday bulletin.

This. But have you heard of paragraphs user? Learn how to use them to avoid borderline TL;DR rambling.

t. white knight faggot

jesus go get some self respect. pathetic

“I’m not like the other girls”
Every picture identical to ALL the other girls

blessed and buddhistpilled

>well behaved women that teach their children good habits and morals and raise them to be healthy don't make history

Attached: 1534026658337.gif (320x240, 1.73M)

If we dont take away their rights the entire world will just get worse and worse and worse.

Whores dont make History

Attached: 1550455528468.jpg (1193x996, 201K)

agreed

Attached: 1550455229266.png (427x640, 282K)

Women generally don't make history, period. Unless maybe they're notable for satisfying the cock of a great man.

Attached: 1550454208231.jpg (469x344, 43K)

Attached: 5990yu.jpg (500x889, 83K)

Yeah, those girls are really gonna make History tonight, spreading their legs to get pumped and dumped.

I know Nirvana's continued to reach fans of every generation which is to be expected but I'm not sure about the other high profile groups from that era. When Chris Cornell killed himself, I talked to my 20 something coworkers about it and most at least had a general idea of who he was- they at least all knew the song "Black Hole Sun". But that's obviously different than being fans. Generally seems like kids that age are far more likely to be into 90's hip hop or R&B and if they *are* interested in any 90's rock groups, they often tend to be groups who managed to stay relevant/sell records in the early 00's like The Chili Peppers or The Foo Fighters. It's also worth noting that those 2 groups aren't particularly angst-ridden, which is part of why I think 90's rock hasn't caught on- that's not really the fashion anymore, so even Radiohead doesn't seem to be as popular with that age group as I would have suspected (it seems like most of them go through a Radiohead phase in middle school and/or high school but then "grow out" ofd them by adulthood).

based

Attached: 8FE380EF-2180-4881-823A-7139961E9533.jpg (1242x1234, 451K)

well behaved is relative. To those that desire to destroy a nation, they are behaving exactly like they should. The fact these whoores all posted the exact same picture proves they are in-line and behaving as anticipated and expected. Not one will be remembered.

Just stay clear of women like that, and stop using tinder to meet girls. Only low tier people use tinder or dating apps.

I mean... You can do both.

Sss. You're pretty wrong, bucko. There's a lot of prostitutes who became female pirates that made history for their prowess at swashbuckling. That's one example.

As for this,
You have absolutely no influence in politics. Your opinion means nothing.

i live in a rural/suburban area.. chicks around here are fuckin trashy redneck whores. how else do i meet broads

The only women who made history were female scientist and female royalty.

toastie roastie

your options are having your rights taken away in a kind and relatively gentle manner, or having them ripped from when civil society collapses and whoever takes you owns you.

there is no 3rd option

Attached: 9566306-6683337-image-a-37_1549643543865.jpg (634x999, 133K)

Attached: 9565952-6683337-image-m-30_1549643321999.jpg (634x87, 14K)

>holding high treasonous whores who do bad shit for money

no fucking wonder with you people

Attached: 1549560515199.jpg (680x720, 171K)

Oh look, the gay commie weeb

Attached: 9565950-6683337-image-m-31_1549643329598.jpg (634x96, 19K)

>Waterloo-based club Tonight Josephine

Oh yeah, let's glorify a nasty old black-toothed whore whose infidelity became headline news across Europe while her Husband was trying to lead a nation out of chaos, who couldn't even bear him a son because her womb was so tainted by her perversions.

How did that work out for Josephine, anyway? Oh yeah, she was divorced and would later die in obscurity, leaving nothing behind but a substantial debt and a lingering punchline against her husband.

Yeah, way to aim high, girls.

why does everyone whore like that shiitty show The Office?

You make me laugh because you're so fucking delusional. This is the first time that I have let out a real gut-busting laugh today. Fucking hilarious. Let me wipe the tears out of my eyes.

Attached: ele.jpg (570x762, 88K)

Dont expect much from female NPCs, just enjoy them for what they are.

Actually, one of the more famous examples was pardoned because they wanted her to retire and stop killing people. Quite funny in retrospect. Nobody thought that she would agree to it.

Every thot in my area has a pic of them standing in front of this neon sign.

Attached: 404948d4fd4010b5b77e5bb981ccfca4.jpg (1280x960, 104K)

Truly ironic that women thinking that acting out will immortalize their legacy, but not realizing that being a good wife and mother raising many happy children is the #1 way to immortalize oneself and their legacy. If you bring up that idea, you will be called a misogynistic pig. Honestly, at this point, these slags in general deserve every rotting milestone in life that they get. These are the women who will leave behind nothing, not even a thread of chads dream will give them any recognition at all.

Attached: 1515105731760.jpg (563x563, 14K)

London just may be worse than any American city.. up there with LA at least in degenerate retards that are praised and thrown attention for looking like generic sluts

Then why do you want to be one so bad tranny faggot?

Man I hate that quote so much.

Just a pathetic excuse to be a slut. If you want to make history you're better off being a chaste women with some self respect.

Attached: 8a4.jpg (316x202, 7K)

hey nice projection! I know whats on your mind. Sorry can't help you there you degenerate scumbag

>London just may be worse than any American city..
Don’t get your hopes up

Attached: C3B4D78F-8AA1-4E89-9904-01736181F8C8.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

Ha ha ha ha! My mate co-owns that bar!

B&R

They are literally given direct orders from their pop culture magazine. Sometimes I will go on BuzzFeed just to see what exactly they are being exposed to and sure enough 50% of girls tinder bios are ripped straight from the news feed

kys faggot

In all actuality, I think that
1.) A lot of you are correct about the fact that being chaste is good for men AND women but are tragically misinterpreting the sign (The phrase "Well-behaved women don't make history" refers to the fact that standing up for your rights as a woman means that you make history as someone who stands up for your rights). I don't personally like the quotation because I reject Instagram subculture, but it can't be helped and
2.) The rest of you are fucking delusional and praying for an apocalypse which makes women "servants" or something from your bed because that's how far-gone you are in terms of mental comprehension.

Either way, I sincerely hope that you find a woman who is equal to you and nurtures you one day. Very few of you had loving mommies and it shows. None of y'all deserved that.

Hm. No.

Attached: 1550454362639.jpg (524x649, 85K)

Old Fucking Meme

>None of y'all
Go back to Africa, monkey.

WOMEN

DON'T

MAKE

HISTORY

Fixed it.

Attached: whatwomendo.png (410x273, 168K)

They do that at a museum in San Francisco too. Hundreds of them with the same fucking pictures in similar outfits with similar makeup its like they are literal npcs

tell him hes a cuck

Like your face.

>well behaved women make children and don't weed themselves out of genetic selection like skanks

they can make history too if they ride or die til the end with their husband, it's called a power couple, but you could only be well-behaved as a successful power couple

or else your empire will crumble on the shoulders of your children, who you implicitly failed to raise well because neither of you were truly well-behaved

Not African, just Southern.

Attached: 1550453926034.jpg (1223x1541, 368K)

>Self-control is an attribute of poor character.

Attached: 1543868126965.jpg (897x507, 584K)

Attached: whale-harpoon-gun.jpg (570x327, 26K)

in this nigger obsessed world, they prob believe that

Bro you are such an incel it’s hilarious. Please don’t shoot anybody. And thanks for being an incel because it’s just less competition for me

Hahah look at this faggot manlet trying to be a white knight, thinking hes getting pussy.

Wow can you be more fucking pathetic asshole? Go fucking die already you fucking AIDS infested piece of shit nigger

This is getting a bit tiresome:
Marie Curie, Rosa Parks, Emmeline Pankhurst, Ada Lovelace, Rosalind Franklin, Angela Burdett-Coutts, Mary Wollstonecraft, Florence Nightingale, Marie Stopes, Eleanor of Aquitaine, Joan of Arc, Boudicca, Amelia Earhart, Josephine Butler, Mary Seacole, Mother Teresa, Mary Shelley, Catherine the Great, Vera Atkins, Cleopatra, Elizabeth Fry.

Do any of these names ring a bell?

fuck off faggot. no one cares

The well behaved part is unecessary.

Victoria made history. I will wait to see what Stacey made.

You mad? I’m out here competing.,. Getting mine. Stay incel you little bitch. Your genes don’t deserve to live on

Cry harder, baby.

Gay gay gay GAY

You are not a Chad faggot. Get off the high horse then shoot yourself. You fucking self righteous dumb nigger

dude, women are NPCs who will end up agreeing with any politics their man has if the man has enough conviction.

NPC's don't make history, either.

Attached: 1541273317640.jpg (389x600, 37K)

he knows, hes a pussy desperate for any bitch to talk to him so he doesn't care. An NPC himself using the word "incel" non ironically

the problem of men who keep perpetuating this just to get their dick wet

Attached: 1550446645636.png (367x426, 197K)

Attached: 1550447875064.png (637x789, 290K)

for every woman that makes history, there are a thousand men who make history. this isn't to shit on women, but their role in the species is not history-making, but it is vital.

Y'all realise that humans are humans and not NPCs for your enjoyment? Video games exist in virtual land, not the real world. God, I wish your daddy came back from the cigarette store and spanked your little asses for skipping out on your homework as children to play Black Ops. Maybe you wouldn't be so fucked in the head.

>Their role in the species is not history-making.
From the spelling, grammar, and syntax of your sentence, I am going to assume that you are one of the rare people here who is acting with honest and sane intentions, however misguided.

I can continue listing famous women who have made history, but I don't think that would benefit you much. What would benefit you is the acquisition of the knowledge that laws in Western countries such as Greece, Rome, and Britain have historically prevented women from gaining the power that was necessary to make historical changes. It's something that I think that you should reflect on.

so you think everyone is smart? can think for themselves? You have no argument and just want to appear smug and smart and "enlightened", thinking you're better than everyone here. You have no argument other than a bunch of fake bullshit you read from reddit

FUCK THE FUCK OFF SCUM

True. Dating sites are a nice side game to play. Expect nothing on them and don't try too fucking hard.
I've got some dates and some pussy from them, but ultimately they're a waste of time for the average male.
If you really want to get some decent responses though, I'd suggest getting a pic or two done by someone with some talent.
If the girls ask, tell them it's your headshot photo or something and then blow off any questions they have about it after that.
But really, don't stress yourself out on that shit. Because hungry guys have made those sites so fucking stupid. The average 7/10 is treated like a 9/10 on those things. So just keep that in mind as you play the dating app game

>humans are humans

Proof?

Attached: hmmmmm.png (616x740, 608K)

LOL look at this pissed off roastie

Some women, like the creatures in pic related, like vapid quotes like that. I think it shows that they are actually insecure about themselves, desu.

NPCs just means that one has little or no real free agency, and that they have no internal monologue. low IQ people are more impulsive and this is a symptom of being an NPC

Here's my argument:
>Humans are humans
The whole basis of Homo sapien race is (1) bipedalism, (2) complex communication, and (3) intellect and self-awareness.

Cry harder for me, little boy.

good old jaycee

LOL look at this incel

They historically prevented wahmen from getting power, exactly because of what women do with power.

Attached: 1522094364846.jpg (1200x1159, 270K)

>little or no free agency
>no internal monologue
>low IQ people
>more impulsive

I'm sorry, but every human being has free will and an internal monologue. Get some sleep and call your dad to make up with him in the morning. Re-connect yourself to real life.

12 year olds arent allowed on this site sweetie. Go catch your social studies class before its too late retard

You're off your meds again aren't you?

>They historically prevented women from getting power, exactly because of what women do with power.
Post examples, coward.

>white women
>probably dumber than black women
Didn't even bother reading your asinine drivel beyond the first sentence. Kill yourself.