There is this girl I want to talk to who comes into my place of work. I must have her...

There is this girl I want to talk to who comes into my place of work. I must have her, she will be mine and we'll live happily ever after frens.

I'm gonna get straight to the point and tell her how beautiful she is. I don't give a shit what anyone thinks.

Attached: Apu In Love.png (657x527, 37K)

Good for you. Now this is something I like.

Brah, she's gonna ignore you afterwards. Normies are basic as hell and will assume the worst about you.

probably not

She's always on her own, she comes into my shop before she goes to work and always smiles at me, but never smiles at anyone else. I've only ever really said a quick "How are you" before. I don't even know her name.

Attached: Apu Balloons.png (1210x1190, 116K)

She doesn't look like most girls, she got a really soothing voice and wears very little makeup. She's quite tall which is how I like them fren.
I might have some small talk with other girl to get some practice, any suggestions frens?

Attached: Apu Trousers.jpg (790x837, 82K)

Bro, every single thing you said about her is applicable to what I said. Also, being in love with tall chicks is pretty gay.

Attached: just bee.gif (914x1091, 30K)

She's not a giant, probably about 5ft 9. I'm 6ft 1 1/2

Attached: Apu Flat.jpg (240x240, 14K)

Then she's not tall in comparison. Not sure why you brought that up. But yeah, tall bitches are actually the most basic because of their high social status, whether it appears that way or not.

Good luck user

Attached: 3A0C5AC2-9FA6-41AD-BB23-B5B350CD30EF.jpg (434x550, 41K)

I probably wont see her until Thursday or Friday as I'm somewhere else tomorrow.
I've been looking if she's on Tinder within a 2 mile radius but not found her yet.

Attached: Apu Reading.jpg (655x527, 36K)

You are disgusting

Attached: _20190211_131559.jpg (642x539, 71K)

but thanks fren

Attached: Apu Animals.png (657x527, 44K)

Have fun being rejected, overenthusiastic retard. Are you on stimulants right now or some shit? Because you've lost it.

No, I've been clean from booze for over a month. Maybe I'm a little psychotic.

Attached: Apu Excited 2.gif (840x488, 511K)

If you want her "to be yours" then she won't want you. Would you want someone claiming ownership of you?

>Would you want someone claiming ownership of you?
If it was a hot grill, definitely.

Go on.

Attached: 1548205413318.gif (244x96, 37K)

You wouldn't because you wouldn't be the autist you are now.

Don't do this, she will reject you fren. Act like a nigger. Look her directly in the eye and say fuck you bitch, that ain't my kid. Then punch her right in her left eye socket, and then another square in the mouth. Make sure you take at least one tooth out. If you don't, keep punching her in the mouth till a tooth falls out.
This my fren is how you claim victory over a lady and make her want to be with you forever fren!
Don't forget to knock her up and then leave once the baby is born. Better yet, get her pregnant and then set her up with your fren so he thinks it's his baby.

Attached: 1550229654207.jpg (638x676, 74K)

True. The world would be a happier place with more autists fulfilling each others' desires.

Ignore this faggot and go for her