How to get a gf like this?

How to get a gf like this?

Attached: Blank+_edca0f227a68ff2b2cf693f70a6ebee4.jpg (720x386, 33K)

That's cute and all...but I wouldn't ever be able to hurt a girl like that. I would hate myself if I did.

It's really hard, user. I used to be with such a gf.

>I used to be with such a gf.
Fuck gimme her number

You don't even know the damage she has.

My ex was a rape-victim turned daddy-slut wrist cutter. How bad can it be?

My ex I mentioned before is just ugly af and has some mind damage.

also she is a rape-victim too.

wtf you live in norway you are so rich your gf doesnt have to sell stuff

protip you can't

yeah i get it shes cute as 2d but in real life she would be ugly and none of us would want her

why did you rape them

To the Norwegian user, who wants a damaged gf

Attached: 0000 (98).jpg (680x591, 34K)

This. One can ask any local poster to be your gf and it's gonna be a bit less qter than an average irl damaged girl.

Hah.. sharp fuck. Wanna joke? I really had sex against her will. And even hit her one day.

Why do you hit and rape ugly girls?

some girls have a fetish for that. Did she?

watch out, we got an edgelord here.
he rapes rape-victims and makes threads on dark Russian poetry.

Attached: 1517503747693.jpg (292x271, 11K)

>he rapes rape-victims
goals

I hit her only once, the day she decided that she's a lesbian. We still don't talk to each other.
I just like translating stuff.

She's a rape-victim because of me.

>being this much of human waste
you never dated a "damaged gf", you damaged the only gf you probably ever had and will.
i hope you remain a dried up twig in your family tree up until you die.

what about me?

well i dunno about you, did you try to help her?
was she already damaged when you started dating?

Yah, thanks.
P.s. LGBT community must be slain down.

Attached: Bq2u6IhBP3U.jpg (1730x2160, 859K)

She got a peepee forced into her by her step father two years before we met. After that she says she developed a daddy fetish and I "helped" her out with that if you know what i'm saying.

cuck

you had sex with her while roleplaying as her father

>HEHEHE YOU FUCKING KEK, FUCKING PUSSY WOULDN'T BEAT HIS GF UNTIL HER EYE FALLS OUT OF HER EYE SOCKET LMAO

Attached: 1509814787511.png (637x631, 17K)

>h-how dare you hit a girl??? what is wrong with you!??!?!

Attached: 1547742750617.jpg (647x831, 110K)

i have nothing against beating your wife or gf if she did some shit to you like steal your money or cheat on you.
she did none of those things, he was raping her and when she wanted to leave him, he beat her.
does that sound reasonable to you?

>N-no you can't have sex with her! She's your girlfriend!
>N-no you can't beat her! She's a lesbian! That's a hate crime!

Attached: 1517871219721.gif (380x400, 197K)

having sex and rape are two different things, you Nordic ape.
and that "i'm a lesbian" part was just an excuse for her to try breaking up with him, she definitely wasn't.

>Nordic ape
how dare you

>having sex with your girlfriend is rape!!
>Y-you can't hit a girl even if she lies!!

Attached: 1547792719787.png (1159x665, 74K)

D'fuck you both about? We just had a quarrel because of she's dumb af and mentally ill. I grabbed her hair, shook, a bit pushed away and she had suddenly hit against a chair than painfully fell down. Yah it's a little bad thing I made her feel the actual pain and I admit that.

its not aimed at you so don't take it personally.
>i don't know the difference between sex and rape hurr durr fucking cuck
fuck this, i'm not even going to further argue with someone who doesn't even provide some comprehensive arguments and only resorts to ad hominae.

how is it possible to rape your girlfriend??

>its not aimed at you so don't take it personally.
Ye but I grew up with moomin so I'm obliged to defend Finland with all my might

You absolutely do not want this.
If you do go talk to Mrs. Normie so you can understand how much you don't want this.
>sorry I'm ugly
Fuck those words kill.

Attached: nico_chest.png (707x895, 610K)

wasn't moomin swedish?

read through the thread, he already has a damaged ex

And I didn't rape her on daily basis. And it was not the reason of our break. Yah, I actually raped her once when she asked me to stop and I didn't. Yah, we were arguing about that a lot, she cried about how dare I "use her body against her will", and I tried my best to make her forget about it. After that we had months of cassual relationships with both bright and gloomy days. Yah, user with the blue-yellow-red flag, it's all my fault, after all. She was kinda dumb from the very beginning and my attitude made her faggot.

Tove Jansson was a Swedish speaking minority in Finland

based norway

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

at least you can understand that it was your fault...
sorry for my previous post, maybe there is some hope for you.

Damaged goods is not the same as dead on arrival. Every girl it seems has been raped by family, beaten and treated poorly. That's not a damaged gf that's a basic bitch looking for attention.
Damaged gf wishes she could be a boy to get attention while being ugly.
Damaged gf has attempted suicide where you have to get her to a hospital watching her slowly die (about once every couple months).
Damaged gf looks like she's ready to get beat every time you move too quickly.
Damaged gf rips apart her own face because she's already ugly.
A damaged gf is one with stories of her drug addict mom passing out and her uncle takes advantage of her. Oh but it gets better. You see her uncle use to put makeup and lipstick on her and treat her like a doll so don't even ask if damaged gf will wear makeup.
Couple this with natural social avoidance, abrasive personality and an insatiable appetite to be accepted by someone and you've got the damaged gf.
Also this isn't Mrs. Normie I just described. It's my ex Michelle who tried to OD on sleep meds in my living room just about every other week, was semi illiterate but with dunning Kruger effect and would openly admit to being a massive attention whore because x y and daddy made me touch his peepee.
Damaged gf is some basic bitch shit if her only damage is rape.

Attached: 81184F5A651347139F37851413E6FB63.jpg (800x800, 95K)

shit, sorry to hear...
is she at least still alive?