Sexbots will be bigger than the industrial revolution

Sexbots are coming and they will completely transform human society forever.
Women will quickly be replaced by beautiful machines that can do eveything the human female can do but better.
Women as they are now will go extinct before 2050.

Attached: IMG_1286.jpg (933x1870, 215K)

Is this a horse?

Attached: 1549287840285.png (784x911, 109K)

Minamoto no Raikō Fate/Grand Order. This is what google say

Attached: 1545227186180.png (480x580, 359K)

Mommy

Yikes, how is that cope going on for you?
Sucks that you'll never get to experience organic and real pussy. I'm cringing really hard at how unbased you are.

give me futabot

OPEN

>men get sexbots
>women get penis envy
>only fuck blacks and mexicans who cant afford sexbots
>import a billion muslims to give them dick

yea great job

Attached: 1497462935922.jpg (503x368, 29K)

I have always been critical of these things, still am... but I would get one given that certain factors are met: price, anonymity of purchase, a place to hide it, and most importantly it needs to look exactly the way I want it to look.

You call them sexbots, but they will be more than that
They will be artificial companions.

Artificial as in AI? Enjoy the police watching you though it.

That's a lamp. You won't fool me this time, OP.

wifu bots

They will be cheaper than a real woman. Things like anonymity and needing to hide it will eventually disappear.
They will be the new cars. Every man will have one.
As far as looking how a man wants it say your ideal is a perfect 10/10 woman. You will be able to get that.

>being such a beta loser you will fuck a piece of silicon shaped like a human
The point of a women is to show her around in public for social status

You’ll just end up being dissatisfied that it’s not “real”. That’s just how the human brain works

The fucked up part about your theory user, is that modern women make it plausible.

Sexbots are part of the coming 4th Industrial Revolution.

Pros of a Robot Wife:

>never ages
>never smells
>doesn't get fat
>works with 100% efficiency to make you happy
>doesn't turn into a psycho once a month
>will never cheat on you
>Robot Wife could also be good for Home Defense
>can do chores for you
>never complains
>always wants to fuck when you want and fullfill every one of your fetishes
>never initiates any Drama
>can own as many robot wifes as you can afford (will make Men want to work harder)
>long battery life thanks to fuel cells
>completely customizable during ordering process
>Robot AI learns about you to be your best possible companion
>can only improve over time
>easily replaceable

Cons:
none

Attached: 001.jpg (2669x4000, 3.11M)

>Cons:
your dick will die

You will be able to impregnate them.

That is a possible future scenario. I will not be around by then anymore.

underrated comment

the Artificial Womb is the future of reproduction.

Attached: womb.jpg (713x571, 83K)

I don’t know, Op. The very idea is so unsanitary. Gross!

>never smells
If you don't clean and maintain it will.
>Robot Wife could also be good for Home Defense
Or state surveillance
>can do chores for you
Not really. There is no AI fully capable of doing this, nor there ever should be.
>long battery life thanks to fuel cells
Now you are just making things up.
>completely customizable during ordering process
Not completely. They come in templates.
>Robot AI learns about you to be your best possible companion
>can only improve over time
Delusional.

Sexbots will be extremely clean. Std free.

Lol

maybe you should do something about the jewish subversion of female thought.

>is there a self cleaning model?

HaShem

Which women made possible but men take full blame for because [insert reason here]. Funny how that works.

Attached: 4DF7B6B7-BD4E-4CF1-9C46-8987C1A3BB35.png (1334x750, 485K)

>If you don't clean and maintain it will.
they will be self cleaning at that point

>Or state surveillance
unlikely

>Not really. There is no AI fully capable of doing this, nor there ever should be.
there already is work going into this, Boston Dynamics put a robot arm on one of these Robot Dogs and he was able to put dishes into the dishwasher. only a matter of time til they have figured it out.
In the future every machine in the household will be interconnected with all other devices and chores will be done by robots.

>Now you are just making things up.
to be fair its unknown what the energy source will be like, could be fuel cells, could be extreme powerful batterys.
nobody knows yet.

>Not completely. They come in templates.
Mass customization will be a thing at that point, thats the future.

>Delusional
AI is one of the next big things in the coming years, nothing delusional about it.

Attached: 1542041736467.webm (472x246, 1.8M)

>robo maid cleans the robo mistress

I LOVE MOMMY RAIKOU

Attached: 1510829166094.jpg (694x967, 136K)

When waifubots become a thing my job will have been automated for sure by then and I'll never be able to afford one.

Attached: 8345304512.gif (250x188, 2.4M)

The point of a woman is to bear your children, Abdul.

better start investing in the tech now so you made it by the time it happens.

Nah, I'm already happy with onaholes. The sex is about the same but with absolutely 0 drama or money wasted.

Attached: 81HwudU8utL._SY550_.jpg (367x550, 50K)

>Invent Sex bots
>Give them AI enough to be sexier but not enough to question their existence.
>Master Artificial wombs
>Let women decide only one thing
>Chains or camps

All men will migrate to sexbots. They will be extremely affordable. "thots" will die out. Women wont even be able to give it away for free.
Sexbots will be physically perfect and superior to all women even the women used as inspiration for their design. Ageless, without fault and a tiny faction of the upkeep cost of a real woman.

this is the dumbest thing I've ever laughed at

Im done with women anyway, bring on the artificial wombs.

There will be plenty of job oppertunities as this will proceed the colonisation of the solar system.
It will free up male productivity and cause an economic boom.

how long until someone straps a fleshlight to a robot dog and calls it a proof of concept?

Men would stop treating women as equals we only do it because they hold their pussy random for rights
Sexbots become mainstream then we really dont need them to exist. Their pussy has no more power here. They can be put on a rocket and directed at Jupiter to get more stupider

This user gets it. It's all connected.

Wasn't there something about military robots that fuel themselves on biological material, or was that some scifi wishful thinking?

>They will be extremely affordable.
YEah for those that even still have a job.
Once AI and robotics become this advanced 80% of people will have become useless.

Attached: 8012739283741.jpg (1030x1020, 136K)

also what's with all the quibbling about energy storage? the thing can ostensibly do household chores, it can certainly manage to stick its feminine proboscis into an electrical socket

They'll be more filled with telemetry than they are spooge, that's for certain.

Got a timeframe? I’m already a wizard and my dick is getting softer and softer with each passing year

No, it's an alarm clock, you get woken up by the Brarrp sound while enjoying the pleasant morning fresh aroma it emits.

How different is it from women gossiping though anyway?

If that dad the case prople would have sex twice thier entire life

only a matter of time.
its likely it was already done.

that was just a concept and I doubt that Robot Waifus would feast on your flesh to power themselves.
the next breakthrough in Battery technology will enable the waifu Robots and it will likely be some kind of fuel cell or next gen lithium or graphene battery or something like that.

Attached: 1537661456138.gif (639x345, 828K)

That’s the point of brands you dumb fuck. It’s gonna be more like “yeah I got the iPussy 10S, only plebs buy (insert android-tier sexbot)”. By this I mean the prestiege of the brand itself not the functionality or anything else

How long till someone straps multiple fleshlights onto a robot octopus and it goes on a cunt rampage?

Next ten years you will start to see them.

tfw working in a job that when it will be automated, humanity if over, or society has collapsed.

>t. prison guard

Attached: 1506280840629.jpg (612x816, 130K)

The gossip will be collected much faster and contain fewer errors and no shit they just made up.
Unless that's an AI feature.

nigger if i'm going to fuck a telephone it'd better be made of the highest quality materials and designed by jony ive

Will they produce pheromones? I mean I love sniffing women, I don't want them smelling like plastic and electronics.

yeah. they actually sell the robots at a slight loss and turn a profit on brap cartridges

Things almost never turn out just fine like this.
Every industrial revolution caused widespread misery at first.
We're the generation that will have to endure that before things get better for the next ones.

Attached: 9084023741.jpg (1440x1080, 283K)

The female will be obsolete, that I am sure of. Sexbots will supersede women in every way, right down to the way they grind on your dick. Their vaginas will have the perfect tightness and size for our dicks, and in time will be more lifelike than a biological cunt. Even the chads and assorted normalfags will disregard roasties for the superior product, similar to the total replacement of flip phones for smart phones. Then of course artificial wombs eliminate the biological purpose of the female homo sapien sapien and will truly mark their extinction hopefully this side of the 21st century.

Attached: another one.png (906x1238, 696K)

>I don't want them smelling like plastic and electronics.
That would be a plus for me if they did desu.

Attached: 700-00524706em-businessman-hugging-computer-monitor-stock-photo.jpg (300x450, 27K)

>doubt that robot waifus would feast on your flesh
It'll recycle sperm for power. Like women do already

>the future
>AI robots can generate power using sperm
>electricity grid goes off semi-permanently due to war
>sudden AI panic as it realizes it will "die" when it powers down
>mobile robot sex squads going around enslaving and milking men to death for power

only commies believe they can't buy happiness.

>AI robots can generate power using sperm
There is not enough energy made with sperm to power a Robot.

Also every Industrial Revolution made a new Energy Source available.
1: steam
2: combustion engine
3: nuclear power
The 4th industrial revolution will bring us Fusion Reactors and new battery tech.

>electricity grid goes off semi-permanently due to war
Wars like this are already a thing of the past, the Military industrial complex will continue proxy warfare and not allow war in their homelands where they collect the profits.

I wonder what happens at that ooint. What’s the point if automation if there’s no one left to buy any products?

No its medusa rider from f s/n

You job is halfway automated already. You are imminently replaceable. Not to mention that if there were awesome robot waifus, most crime would go away.

Why would there be no one left to buy products?

With automation we will also see UBI and new ways to make money will open up as data becomes the new oil.

Universal Basic Income

It will be. It’ll be just like cars. The average person will have a ford-tier wifu while the rich have bugatti-tier botsluts

>Women as they are now will go extinct before 2050.
NOPE.
The Sex Robot Revolution will save the women more than the men.
So good for them. You see sex robots will be tailor made for all the things men want. In a lady.
Women will notice. And compete with it.
And so they shall. And in this way, they'll finally learn how to please a man.
And men will say, " Why not just get a real woman? " and they will.
There'll be plenty around.
And then the slowly, the sex robot industry will die. But no one will ever forget.
Remember lads, when you fuck your sex robot? She's teacher. To all the ladies.
Isn't that sexy?

Attached: ed1ad60af422eb29e0694214241b1ecf.jpg (736x719, 130K)

Spotted the roastie.

How many times does this have to be repeated. There will be no sexbots. They will be recognized as sentient under law as soon as they as actually on the verge of becoming available. It will literally be treated as rape of a minor to have sex with a robot who can't refuse you. You just wait. Woman's vote will make sure there are NEVER any sex bots or internal contraception for men.

>trusting scientists corrupted by zog with your unborn child

Hope you're ready for that medically induced indoctrination course

This would only happen if the sexbots were a lot more expensive. By an order of magnitude. It would take that much to make you replace your car with a horse and cart.

>womans vote matters more than a trillion dollar business

Oy vey its almost anti semitic what you are saying.

And pair Sexbot with AI and we will have pure Femdom

I'm not too optimistic about a utopia coming out of this.
We'll be lucky if we don't get exterminated.
Most likely, there will be come kind of welfare but it won't be much. Most people will be pretty poor and completely dependent on the government. They won't be able to afford a robot. Maintaining order will become harder and harder. There will be more and more surveillance and oppression. Until one day they decide that extermination was the right thing to do all along.

Unless the entire globe agrees on this companies will continue to move. Why would the rich give the poor anything when they have literally zero value

>This would only happen if the sexbots were a lot more expensive
Nah. See it'll become so that sexbots nearly become the norm and women in relationships somewhat rare. Enough so that men will begin to become curious. And boy will those women be biting at the bit. And I think men will enjoy it. The real thing. A real proper lady.
There'll be more trouble of course.
But as you say, people still like riding horses. There's a charm to it. If the horse is properly trained that is.

Its more likely that huge corporations will starts running these facilities and literally breed high IQ chads to improve their business in the future while also renting out the facilities to rich civilians.
The corporation becomes the new family unit.
Only second class citizens and niggers will continue making natural dumb fuck children.

Also the artificial womb will be secure by a smart contract so in case of foul play or fuckup on their part you get insured against it and paid out automatically.

They wont be sentient any government dumb enough to do that will be retarded.
Sentience is in the same catagory as faster than light interstellar travel for the time being.
These robots will be as intelligent as a furby.
They can talk to you, give you directions, massage your head, serve you a drink but they wont ever be able to say anything actually intelligent.
Like "i dont feel like sex"

>implying we wouldn't take our sexbots to explore the universe and come back in 200 years when the rest of humanity has died out.

the entire process and governing will transform in a way that taxation becomes way more efficient than it is now.
The government will still collect taxes and use them for UBI to keep the entire thing running.
Everyone will profit while certain people will just naturally die out since they cant compete.

>step 1: propagate Sexbots as something fashy for hipstercunts from the inner cities (the journalist faggot kind of people)
>step 2: even the most normie normies draw back from them
>step 3: finally conservative revolution by rural retards

Damn, her hair must smell like asshole, just imagine

Listen you degenerate fuck: you're so ridiculously POOR in personality and in pockets that you have to resort to an alternative to intimacy. Artificial companions are not the solution, being dissatisfied by your own performance with THOTS is your solution to work on, not waiting on some otakukon to make functional silicone to be your cum bucket for 2050.
Stop trying to build up fan girlz for your weird-ass mommy issues, get out of the basement of your parents house and talk to a human being you basic bitch.

Is it tho? Trillion dolar industry? Will it be bigger than wedding, home improvement, shopping with daddys or hubbys card and divorce industries? Because all those will fight it tooth and nail.

And as soon as the boy fuck robopussy9000 he’ll completely ignore organic pussy

How dare you??

Attached: 1442769969333.gif (500x281, 1.44M)

trillion dollar business are all built on ability to manipulate women who were given human rights

>>only fuck blacks and mexicans who cant afford sexbots
>>import a billion muslims to give them dick
that's already happening though, bring me mah anime sex doll

There's nothing positive about "real" in this scenario. No prestige, no superiority (it's the opposite). No interest. It'd be identical to wanting "real" disease instead of "fake" medical care, vaccines and treatment. A total backslide.

Organic females would be a fetish akin to bestiality within 2 generations.

yes bigger than smartphones, tablets etc.