Why do people act like this when you say that Hitler was a ok guy?

Why do people act like this when you say that Hitler was a ok guy?

Attached: 1540795852077.png (1006x813, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j2ATohu7DC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

programming

He was a cool guy

Go back to Jow Forums Chang

Because the usual people are often more smart than you

I blame Amerimutt propaganda.

Minorly related to the topic and Hand, but can someone explain why there’s Eskimo neo-Nazis?

Because he caused a lot of suffering and destruction.

>implying he was gender binary

That's a basic human practice, I dont know why it's a bad thing.

Because most people aren't retards who fall for neo-nazi propaganda or sociopaths.

First person to do industrial grade genocide on earth will ruin your reputation

There are?

>That's a basic human practice, I dont know why it's a bad thing.

Attached: 599448ec22000009371a639c.jpg (970x647, 74K)

That's because you never lost anyone and too autistic to understand how it feels.

>hoho i talked about hitler again, im so edgy... hope the guys on Jow Forums like me more for this! those dumb NPC will get soooo triggered when i say it again..

Attached: d2d.jpg (501x697, 104K)

Yeah, they’re fucking weird. Basically they believe that Hitler considered Eskimos (and a large majority of our natives) as honorary Aryans

Isn't that the same with pajeets? As I recall there are 5 or 4 races of ayrans, I think

>everyone thinks Hitler was a bad guy
>I'm such a le epic contrarian I think Hitler was a good guy xD

He was a good guy

That's new to me but the mysticism that many Nazis were into claimed Thule as the original home of the Germanic race and that was supposed to be a cold land far to the north. Maybe they thought that was them?

Maybe, the only evidence I have seen them show is that Hitler admired one of our native groups (forget which ones) and thought of them as some lost Aryan tribe. I think he considers Charles Curtis (Amerindian Vice President of Hoover) as one

Hitler did nothing wrong

He lost the war that he started. Obviously, he did something wrong.

because the entire world; capitalists and communists (who were on the same team???) wanted to stop him

XD

Attached: you-betrayed-our-white-race-gramps-sgt-a-wyatt-mann-30557791.png (500x551, 92K)

Yes, starting the war where the whole world is against you is wrong. If you want to win, of course.

What? You don't agree everything I say without quesion it? Wow! You must be brainwashed or somethinkg

Attached: 1541755627744.png (898x898, 369K)

Do mods hate this board or what?
Either way, fuck them and fuck Jow Forums, this isn't your own little dumping ground.

Attached: 1549928891455.png (714x1047, 170K)

Hitler was wrong, Pacific Islanders are the master race.

youtube.com/watch?v=j2ATohu7DC4

this thread sucks but sick quints

for you