THEY ARE INVADING US AND STEALING OUR JOBS
THEY ARE LOUD AN ANNOYING
I WISH THEY WOULD GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY

Attached: angrypepe.png (858x725, 361K)

Your dad's Venezuelan and I'm fucking him

they fucked there own and now its your turn

Aren't y'all the same?

>amerimutt education

Call your politicians and demand for them to be deported. If that doesn't work you could just start a lynch mob against the commie immigrants till they fuck off to Bolivia or whatever.

They're mixed Portuguese, Lebanese, and Germanic I think. Also they despise commies as much as Chileans.

Pls forgive him, our '''education''' is designed to make us into mindless war mongering consumers.

Attached: 1519846766850m.jpg (1024x631, 118K)

You know how we feel about Hispanics coming to our country.

>be me
>go to America for first time
>all major motorways both English and Spanish
>don't understand why so far north of Mexican boarder there is Spanish

shut up goblino, get fucked

man I hate every single fucking illegal too

Yeah, and there are a growing number of jobs requiring being bilingual in English and Spanish.
Don't you guys call them "Masiosare"?

Our president is making it easier for them to come, he is a total cuck. We definitely need right wing death squads over here.
>Portuguese
That's Brazil, we're mostly spanish and italian.
At least you have a wall and border patrol, we have nothing.

Wall is a meme. Border patrol only gets mere dozens at most, compared to the MILLIONS that come through.

I was in the ICE detention centres and the first thing I started doing was learning Spanish. I can count to 10 in Spanish because of the homies who taught me (but will probably die in concentration camp like scenarios as their immigration case gets fucked about with by uncaring Americans).

>we're mostly spanish and italian.

Attached: 1539843440657.jpg (1087x1080, 112K)

calling them Masiosare is too long, though it is very true. we call them jotos
as for the spanish/english part, I heard in the future those two and mandarin will be the most important languages to know. i don't plan on ever going to china so I'm learning german and french

I see. Thanks for the insight.
German and French are indeed good choices!

good

Can anyone become a citizen in Argentina?

Yes, we're an open borders country everyone is welcome and if the president thinks you're going to vote for him you get your citizenship faster.

Oh your right, well I got the Lebanese part right at least. If your not part German than why did your country adopt a bunch of Prussian Military aesthetic, just because it looks cool?

Attached: Argentina Cap ethnic purity.jpg (461x454, 102K)

for some reason North Carolina, on the opposite coast, has a huge mexican population.

Yes we're also part german and there are some lebanese but spanish and italians are the two main immigrant groups that formed the country. We have some german towns like Bariloche and Villa General Belgrano.

Attached: fiesta1.jpg (800x450, 78K)

Wait until saturday and there might be a happeningTM at the border and some venzuelans might get shot on live tv

Attached: ea7.jpg (3840x2160, 688K)

Attached: perturbador.jpg (540x372, 27K)

Neat

Welcome to our life

We need someone like Trump over here. A wall in the northern border would be nice.

Why is the open borders meme so popular everywhere by libtards? A massive increase in population from anywhere outside your own country will cause problems. Even if they were all great people who didnt shit up the place, they're now drowning out your own culture, and straining your infrastructure forcing more roads and water and electricity to be made.

This government was supposed to be "right wing" but they do nothing to stop immigration. They even promote it because it means cheap labor for the big companies that are friends with the president.
Venezuelans work for pennies so companies hire them instead of hiring an argentinian citizen. Unemployment was already high before they started coming and now it's even worse.

Attached: 1550083506159.gif (1100x600, 465K)

yeah fuck niggers