Ask a Mexican anything

Attached: lana ribero is angela martinez.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What’s your vagina smell like?

Fuck off to

What do modern day mexicans think of Cortez?

pls giv qt mexican schoolgirl gf

Attached: 143251098037.jpg (899x1200, 183K)

devil

Why do Mexicans never say "Excuse me" when attempting to pass someone. Ex in a store aisle.

No "con permiso" or "excusa me", they just try to slide past you even comically with 1" of clearance. I've noticed this from lower class to definite middle and upper middle class Mexicans.

Attached: romewat.png (900x800, 470K)

>ask a Mexican anything
no thanks, theres enough of you around here already. I dont have anything to learn from you

In Mexico is very common to say con permiso or permiso.

what a fuggen qt
She's probably taken about 15 different cocks already, though.

But he brought catholicism to mexico. The Aztec worshipped the devil

Attached: aztecs40.gif (365x525, 187K)

Im vacationing there soon. Is there anything i should worry about in resort towns?

These are Mexicans from Juarez/Chihuahua city, I even see the Chihuahua license plates of their cars at the store.

she's a single mom living in some small town now

Attached: 143269016014.jpg (480x480, 20K)

¿Qué diga el techo al otro techo?

Are you aware that 2kb jaypegz don't make for good OP images?

yeah, im from juarez or guarez as you pasoans say.

Should I insult them in English or Spanish when they keep acting like that, it's getting really tiresome.

Techo de menos

spanish

Why are you whamen into niggers so much?
The relief when I read a fancy spic name attached to a coal burning cunt commenting. Gives me hope in Quebec whamen, more than yours for sure pablo.

Your whamen and also wrong person

Attached: 1508175573897.gif (24x20, 27K)

I had an exchange student from Mexico in my school when I was in the 9th grade. The first time I saw him in a school cafeteria, he was sitting all alone and then I joined him. For the first few weeks me and my buddies communicated with him via google translate. We wrote Estonian to Spanish on our phones and he did vice verca. By the end of only 9 MONTHS in Estonia, he spoke 8/10 English and 7/10 Estonian. Til this day when we write he can reply in Estonian. He’s been to Estonia a few times after he first came here and it’s always been a blast with him. He was also very good but fucking lazy in football. Godmode in FIFA as well (beating me and my buddies 6:0, 7:0 regularly).
What’s the secret behind him being so adaptive? Estonian is considered the hardest language in the world (along with Mandarin). Why do people make fun of you when your countries only problem is the cartels, ofher than that it’s a perfectly normal country just like any other. I mean the only countries that can point fingers are Lichestein, Iceland and maybe a few others that are almost perfect if you’ve been born there. Countries like USA, UK, France etc have places that look like shitholes as well. 99% of the Western world shares the same problems. You’re awesome.

people in Juarez and Chihuahua city always say conper or con permiso, but not in el paso.

nigga, when i go to cielo vista mall I always say to white people excuse me, what are you talking about?

Godamn it you cunt is it safe to vacation there

yes.

Ty. Is there any stupid shit americans do that piss off rhe locals that i should avoid? I love mexico and dont want to offend any beaners

thanks bud, we love you too. I dont now, Americans think we are the worse and they show us a scum in holywood. But we are better than that.

Attached: Mexico HDI 2030.jpg (835x960, 165K)

>Is there any stupid shit americans do that piss off rhe locals that i should avoid? I love mexico and dont want to offend any beaners

they throw us dollars in our faces like monkies, just avoid that.

Would never. Thats rude as fuck.
Thanks though. Cant wait. Your country is beautiful.

Haha you've obviously never visited Mexico, litterally a tourist destination for PWT.

thanks, canada is a beautiful and great country too, my aunt was in Montreal and Quebec.

where are you going to? what city?

Build wall?

How do you feel about soon having to share the America's with Muslim filth as they are being shipped in in ever increasing numbers?

>mutt opinion on international affairs
Discarded
Youre the worst tourists.
Traveling around Riviera Maya.
I want to see the old Mayan buildings.

Why do mexicans orbit e-thots so hard? Or just cute girls in general? Every e-girl on twitter is always surrounded by mexicans with anime avis, even on racist twitter. When I was in high school, all of my mexican friends were always talking about how lonely they are.

we should see our history again.

the reconquista in 1492

Attached: 800px-Calle_del_centro_de_morelia.jpg (800x535, 136K)

I know for a facts you dumb motherfuckers don’t say excuse me in any way. Just because you have a tourist visa you think you're hot shit and treat others like plebs, all the while your car can’t even get to the speed limit of 65 on the freeway and always riot over aeropostal and Lynn’s buffet

our best part of the country.

we love anime and be depressed.

>why do people without manners not act like they have manners.

you need to increase your social-economic scope boy.

I forgot to add that I know multiple Americans who’ve lived in Estonia for ages (and an Australian) & they have’’t learned jackshit. They can maybe say hello and think that they’re coolest guys ever for knowong how to say it. For fucks sake, how hard is it to live a language when you’ve lived in that country for 8 years???

want to join the US caliphate? also what are mexican women like

That’s because mexicans beg for money once they find out you have dollars

Is that the highest resolution you can get in Mexico?

They haven’t learned jackshit*
How hard is it to learn a language when you’ve lived in that country for 8 years?*

Sorry phoneposting faggot over here.

donde estan las libras por la biblioteca maricon?

Why is your country such a shit hole when it started with exactly identical opportunity as the US?

Texas, which used to be part of Mexico, isn't shit yet you are.

Why did Mexico turn out shit?

We ask ourselves that same question every day

im sorry for my vatos from Juarez, but those animals from Chihuahua city, they deserve to be gassed. They have a beautiful city with the best girls and they are arrogant and uneducated cunts. Whichs better, Lynns buffet or golden corral? last time I was in the golden corral from mesa street the bill was $16 for each person, that was insane, how much is in Lynns?

Shut up, quit trying to pretend you're people.

Serious question: I’m so white I’m pink, but I fucking love tamales and make about 200 at a time. Is it just because they’re really yummy?

American backed jew, started a revolution in Mexico from their based right wing capitalist dictator whom brought them trains, and moved all the Indians to the south, to clear the northern copper minds.
There was a time when the Arizona fucking national guard helped stop revolting workers.

we could be like India or Africa, even worse. Because US was settlered by anglos and we got Spaniards that breed with indians, that was the difference. Spaniards brought all medieval institutions and anglos created a new england with industrial revolution with a better religion, not the catholicism.

Attached: Mexico in 2030. very high HDI.jpg (580x1017, 358K)

Notice how the majority of the comments come from self-hating mutts that pick on any mexican thread when they have the chance.

Attached: 1540548479928.png (889x696, 105K)

we are humans, but less evolved.

Attached: Mexico 5th economy in 2050. Snowniggers BTFO.jpg (1355x602, 64K)

The US literally had a civil war and didn't turn shit. Britain was bombed to hell in the 40s and didn't turn shit. France was conquered twice in the last 100 years and isn't shit tier.

So, sorry basedboy, but blaming the US doesn't cut the cake.

What is it about Mexico that inclines it to be shit, when other nations rebound from hardship to become not shit?

true.

Attached: 1479472161687.jpg (2000x1000, 398K)

Have you ever been with an American woman? What do you think of Tamaulipas?

they are tasty as fuck

But, why learn gutter talk when English is the language of trade?
What possible use is Estonian? To anyone?
I mean, I bet the vast majority of you people already speak English right?
Like, you probably have to learn it in school don't ya?
Wanna know how many classes in Estonian there are?
How many McDonald's and KFCs etc are there in your country?
Which Hollywood movies are shown in your theatres?
How many Estonian ones?
Clothes, shoes, tools,? What brands are the most popular?
Guess what bitch? You're just another state.

Right? Maseca corn flour is where it’s at.

with an anglo? no. with chicanas, yes.

its a shithole that must be nuked

How do you feel about Trump? The wall?

Equatorial IQ.
The closer to the Equator, the lower the IQ. Pretty simple really.

Someone's triggered. Relax.

It's almost as if we share a border with these cock roaches who have helped destroy a once great nation. You go ahead though and type epic buzzwords and post damn memes, you Stupid fucking mouth breathing free loader.
LE MUTT haha

Where do they live so they can function here 8 years just speaking english?

You seem to misunderstand. Estonia is shit tier so benefits from the presence of Americans and Australians living there.

In fairness, all Estonians should learn English so as to accommodate their betters more easily.

In contrast a Mexican living in the US is the one receiving benefit so should learn to speak English.

Just pointing out a simple truth, that's all.
I'm pretty sure Estonia probably had a rich and vibrant culture..at some point. But now...it's crap. Which is to say so is the U.S.
Just making a point.

i like him, i live in the border, theres a new steel fence.

australians are closer than the equator.

>125x125
How I goddamn hate you wetback

After they got their dude in they created another coupe cause he didn't work so well, then a third.

The first domino for the fucking 100 revolution memes.

both religions are devil, he brought us civilization, far better.

Attached: monterrey.jpg (1280x700, 213K)

Why do you pretend to have culture when you really don't? Bunch of brown people running around demanding everyone respect "their" Spanish language is an exercise in stupidity.

Y eso es por lo que sereis siempre panchitos de mierda, hasta que no acepteis vuestra historia y sigais con complejos

Prefiero venezonalos, chilenos o argentinos 100 veces antes que meximoritos

Why do Mexican girls offer their buttholes but then bitch and cry when it goes in?

I make mole sauce for them too. I use cocoa, a little honey, chili powder, some really hot chili powder, corn oil, and sautéed minced garlic and onions. Is this even close?

Aw here comes the basedboy to screw me with facts.

Maybe they tried to destroy you over a century ago but you have destroyed their economy and politics with your Monroe Doctrine that will last way longer.

Btw you are not the only one that shares borders with assholes so shut up, LE MUTT.

It's two whores showing their asses off, literally type two whores asses in Google nd you'll get the same shit. Calm down you animal.

Are Mexican women different from chicanas? Also I speak fluent Spanish..y'all only hate pochos who can't speak it and act arrogant right?
Fair enough.

Big cars mcdonalds clothing brands isnt a culture. If you associate it with culture you clearly dont know what it is

Why do you put Cilantro on everything?
It tastes of soap.

Attached: 1550521062573.png (396x385, 119K)

why can't your country just help itself?

Natives, bean. Australians come from peoples far north of the equator.
But, look at abbos. Those are your samples. Just like your heart eating, glass weapon using, coca leaf cheaf ancestors.
Certainly better than niggers, which I commend you for.
But still. In a a few hundred thousand years Im sure the white aussies will crisp up a bit and start eating ants and blowing hollow sticks for fun too.

Es la verdad. Me interesa una mierda que prefieras a esos sudacas muertos de hambre que a nosotros. Somos mejores que ellos millones de veces. A que te refieres que no acepto mi historia?

Look at a map you half-breed. Australia is fucking huge. Everyone lives in the southern half, close to Antarctica.

they are uglier than real mexicans.

I never said it was...I agree, it's shit.
But again, that's my point. Answer the questions stoner.

This was a serious question, you greasy spic.

Why aren't you making mexico great again?

>Natives, bean. Australians come from peoples far north of the equator.

60 M of Mexicans are descendants from Europeans too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent

oh I see, you think that mexicans are a race.

It’s not about how useful our language is, it’s about having the mental capacity to learn the language of the country you’re living in and even passed your driving exam. Of course it’s not needed, we’re a random Eastern European village, but it’s about picking the language up on the go. Somehow Americans can’t do it.

And just a little reality check for you: I’d rather be a shitty Eastern European village that’s 99.9% white with free healthcare, free education system (even some universities) than live in this failing shithole called the United States. This is not the 80’s anymore, no one cares about your illusion. One of my relatives went to the US, his children are born there and he makes great money (small hedge fund manager) but he’s coming back in April because he said that USA is the biggest shithole there is on planet Earth. 90% of your population is in serious debt but you still think it’s so awesome because you can shoot guns and have big buildings, LOL.
Earning $5000 per month in the US is the same as $1500 per month in Estonia.

USA: $3000 per month for a 3-room appartment in a good neighbourhood in Miami. $1800 for health insurance for all 4 family members.

Estonia: $1200 per month for a 3-room appartment in a good neighbourhood. Free healthcare.

But still you idiots punch your chests and think that you’re great and everyone admires you because 10% of you live a good, worry-free life.

P.S. Not butthurt at all, it’s a jackpot having been born in Estonia.

Attached: 19B273E2-BD0F-493F-B8A0-967784D6633A.jpg (1200x677, 450K)

Cilantro is good cunt and it doesn't taste like soap

AoC is 12 in mexico? Do adult men walk around with 12 girl friends in public and go blappy in their flappy all night?

>over a century ago
1965-present isn't a century ago

>Monroe doctrine
Is that the excuse for these leeches ruining our economy for decades and supplying our country with hard drugs? And I'm the sőybőy. You sounds like a faggot.

>$3000 per month for a 3-room appartment
>Miami

That sounds like a self inflicted problem to me

Estonia doesn't even rank mate

yes

no

Why do dirty brown people that flee Mexico for America continue to have pride in Mexico even though they themselves fled it and why do they think speaking the language of Spain rather than that of England/America is some way to preserve "your" culture?