If you were a girl and some handsome looking lad came up to you...

If you were a girl and some handsome looking lad came up to you, who you'd seen several times before but not spoken properly, and said "Excuse me, what's your name?", you then tell him. He then says "Do you know you've got a lovely smile".
What would you do, is that quite a sweet thing to say to a girl?

Attached: Apu Playing.png (923x713, 383K)

Why is Jow Forums afraid of girls so much you bunch of faggots?

Attached: Apu Smoking.png (713x611, 26K)

I'm afraid of girls because humans are not my type.

Attached: 1444852823652.png (500x242, 41K)

im excited frens

Attached: Apu Excited 2.png (1328x764, 122K)

I would obviously give him a large amount of sex

would you blush and say "teehee, that's sweet user"?

Attached: Apu Blushing.png (657x527, 25K)

I'm gonna talk to her tomorrow frens, she's lovely.

Attached: Apu Blanket.png (657x527, 30K)

That sounds gay as fuck.

Attached: 4U.jpg (280x360, 77K)

Who is she?

Attached: Apu Question.jpg (741x568, 61K)

I would run away HONESTLY

Attached: 48749123.png (518x493, 134K)

She comes into my place of work, but I've got the confidence now and I'm gonna speak to her and not give a shit about others listening or taking the piss.

Attached: Apu Drone.png (727x582, 187K)

I really admire your confidence and guts, as of late.
Like you went out by yourself in an attempt to meet people & now you're gonna chat a girl up in piblic openly.

Attached: Apu Fren.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

Thanks fren. I'm just so happy atm since I cut down on my booze. I've not been drunk in about 5-6 weeks, on average I only have about 5 cans of Bud Light a week, not even all at once, maybe 1-2 cans every other day. My testosterone must have come back haha. Somebody asked if I was okay at work last week, I wondering if he thinks I'm on drugs or something lol. I've had a drinking problem for about 3-4 years and I've only just admitted it, before that I was a druggie in college.
Sorry to bore you with all this but I have to tell someone. :)

Attached: Apu Hug 2.jpg (746x512, 34K)

Hows your Tinder searching going? Personally I think it's a waste of time.

Attached: Apu Inspection 2.jpg (657x527, 32K)

That's honestly so good, you've given up the booze and have really blossomed in to a respectable chap.

I'm dating someone remember. But we had a fight/argument last night over text. Idk man, I don't feel good about it, even though the weekend I left a surprise gesture for her since we couldn't meet for Valentine's.

Attached: Apu Having Problem Sleeping.jpg (821x869, 88K)

Have you been in contact with her since last night?

Attached: Apu Animals.png (657x527, 44K)

I sent a snapchat which she ignored and she hasn't opened the chat with some messages I left there since this morning.
She's gone out right now so that's why she's not responding right now.
Idk if this thing is right. For instance, since the last few months we can only meet weekends due to my job, but weekends are difficult for her.
So I was meant to give her a rose this Saturday that went, we was gonna meet before she goes gym, I say she can skip gym and go out to eat with me.
She doesn't reply, and 2hrs later I ask where is she, she said she's at the gym.
So, for the first weekend she has time to meet me since christmas, but she chooses to go gym instead, to me it just shows she's not in to me or 'us' as much.

Attached: Apu Sad.jpg (619x453, 28K)

Maybe you should not get in contact for 48 hours and let her cool off. The just get back in touch and ask her if she's okay. Some people get set in their ways a bit and like their own company.

Attached: Apu Karate.png (768x588, 97K)

This whole thing really affects my mind/mood too. All last night after & during our argument my mind was just so negative and I couldn't be bothered with anything.
Right now I can't even be bothered to eat becuase idk how ad things could be, because the argument was pretty bad, as in she made me feel like shit because of something I said to her, which had an effect I did not see happening at all when I told her it originally.
I just need a clear picture of what she see's with me & us, but everytime I talk about stuff like that she asks why am I being so serious & I feel like I'm showing her my paranoia (paranoia is not ood at all and I want rid off it).

Attached: Apu Up Late.png (1236x888, 45K)

But (because you are a frog), you'll anyway end up sucking a dick for an acceptance.
>and for a living, ofc

Attached: when-u-sucking-your-mans-meat-but-his-dick-head-1846272.png (500x830, 109K)

Social media/texting makes you paranoid because you can't read her emotions through a phone screen, you're just making assumptions. Why not go and see her in a couple of days?

Attached: Apu Butterfly.jpg (867x685, 96K)

Well I slept on it, and this morning I apologised for the effect my comment had on her.
I explained that I had no idea it would have that effect on her as I wouldn't ever want to upset her by making a comment about that specific thing.
I also told her that at the end of the day, I don't want to be fighting or aguing with her, I just want to be the guy who makes her happy.

Friend, honestly if this doesn't work out I don't see myself trying to get a relationship anytime soon, I'm thinking years. Reason is I function well alone/ by myself but I have so much love to give I also want someone to give it too, and I want that person to be her.
I'm not deep in love with her but I do see my love for her able to grow very easily as time goes forward.

Attached: Apu Dunce.png (658x901, 64K)

What did you say, was it a rude joke that she took offense too, or did you swear at her and say something insulting?

Attached: Apu Chubby.jpg (754x1158, 103K)

Friend, that's the problem. I want to see her but she always says she can't meet.
I've been trying for months.
Like I said we were gonna meet last saturday but she chose to skip the meet and just go gym instead.
I just find that rude, and if she finally has time to meet me on a weekend after 2 months, but she chooses to go gym instead...what does that show?
I find it hard to open up, even here which is why i'm not being specific as I can be.

Attached: Apu Teddy.jpg (885x960, 104K)

check em'

Okay so one of her dog's has had a couple health issues recently and she told me yesterday he may only have a few months to live.
I told her that idk why but since a few months ago I felt that 2019 would be the year that they...
She said wow that's a nice thing of me to say & why would I think that?
I just said that I don't want that to happen but she told me a while ago that her dogs have almost reached the lifespan of their breed, so I told her that was the reason why I believed 2019 may be the year for them.
She tells me how hurt that comment made her and how everyone else was being supportive to her and I go and say that.
I then say that she knows I don't want anything to happen to either of her dogs and that I really like them even though I have not met them even though I have asked to see them since last summer,and I have bought them birthday and christmas gift, and even bought the dog a toy last week since he has to go to the vet twice.

It can either be creepy or sweet. Seeing as you're a frog poster then I'd say creepy

She said why would I even think of that and tell her that and that out of everything people said to her about her dogs health, my comment was the only one that pissed her off.
That just hurt/affected me deeply becuase that was not my intention at all and I really like her dogs and I like her, but she don't seem to understand that I would never make a comment intentionally to make her mood shit or make her feel bad, when it comes to making a comment about things she loves.
So I decided to sleep on it, checked her message this morning and I sent an apology message basically saying I had no idea my comment would have that effect on her and that I'm sorry and I should've put more thought in to it before telling her that comment.
Also told her I dont wanna argue or fight with her, I just wanna make her happy.
Also told her I'd never intentionally want to say things about things she loves which would hurt her.

I'd kill myself because it'd be the first time someone's ever complimented my appearance

Hmmmm~, negative. It seems quite random for a individual to walk up to me and add a comment about my appearance. Either way, its unnecessary.

Attached: Me.gif (244x96, 37K)

You did nothing wrong. I think she just need a bit of time to herself. Don't hassle her though, wait for her to get in touch.

Attached: Apu Sausage.png (699x564, 33K)

But, isn't being a frog pretty much the same as being homosexual?
>ending up staring down a barrel

I am seriously worried about you, frogs.

Attached: 655917170325635072-Twitter.png (400x369, 25K)

really? So nobody ever in your life has complimented you, not even a family member?

>really? So nobody ever in your life has complimented you, not even a family member?

>Wait for her to get in touch

That's the plan. but I honestly feel like shit. Just everything she said it affected me because people say I am nice, and I am someone who has a lot of love and care to give, so people have always liked me.
So to hear these negative words about something I said to someone I care about, it really does affect me. Especially as I saw none of this happening in the slightest.
I mean she doesn't know but her dogs were my phone screen lock walppaper for about a month and a half, so it's not like I don't care about them.
I told her once, that the way to her heart is through to her dogs. So even though I like dogs, I make the extra effort to buy her dogs stuff, just because I really like her.

>ust everything she said it affected me because people say I am nice
Just keep that in mind fren. Maybe you should do what ever hobbies you like in the mean time to distract yourself from any negative thoughts.

Attached: Apu Family.jpg (1200x676, 88K)

All I do other than work is gym. And that argument started as I got to the gym yesterday.
It really made my mood go downhill that I left after only 35 minutes.
I'm thinking of going for a walk up a hill saturday morning, as it's been a while since I've explored nature, and nature does good stuff to my mind.
Right now my stomach is grumbling but I just cannot eat becuase of all of this. I'm just gonna have water.
Do you have snapchat so I can talk to you when I need advice or just to express myself, since I have huge difficulty doing that to people I know.

Attached: Apu Heart.png (240x304, 15K)

if i were a wee lass id probably respond to the situation in a similar manner as if i were a bloke being chatted up by a lass
"sorry mate i am only attracted to anime girls"
to answer your other question, yes i guess, but i have no concept of how women think in the slightest outside of memes so just go for it lad

Why don't you go and buy some new clothes, that's what I've been doing lately. You feel really good in something fresh.

Attached: Apu Dab.gif (400x400, 1.64M)

It's just crazy how over one weekend, my feelings went from a high to such a low downpoint.
Not just because of this but because of work events and stuff concerning my best friend at work.
It is just crazy how things can change in life.
From the Saturday me showing my love/feelings to that girl by the gesture I did for her, and then on Tuesday to her saying how bad I made her felt and how can I have a mind that thinks like this.

I rarely have time to wear good clothes as it is.
All I do is work and go see my friends once in a while.
Weekends are with family so don't really have much point to buy new clothes.

I do my best to keep a strong mind and not show any emotions but they do come out every once in a while.
That's why I hate it when my mood gets this low.
Last time it was like this was maybe 2 years ago around this time too.
I remember this one day, I was in this high up quiet building at my university just after seeing my lecturer about me flunking that class, and I had been flunking my other classes too. Anyways while I was up that high building I was looking out the window and started getting teary because I thought if I jumped out that window, how many people would truly care if I did that.
That time of my life was perhaps the toughest as I was prettyu depressed and my parents were out the country, and I find it hard to express my feelings, so I felt like I had no one.

Just try it, you feel a lot better, go get a hair cut, have a shave too.

Attached: Apu Trousers.jpg (790x837, 82K)

Gonna probably get a haircut this weekend.

i'm gonna go now fren, I've got to be up tomorrow. Nice talking to you.

Attached: Apu PJ's.png (786x618, 35K)

Surrender your pussy to him immediately. Its the best a fat ugly bitch gunna do.

Lmfao you absolute faggot. If you approach a random female without a context other than to just chat her up, she will think youre a creep. Honestly throughout this thread, you did sound like a faggy creep.