Happy day

Yet another day when you've been robbed of precious time and left unsatisfied?
Do you have troubles with looking up for anything in the future?
Have you been walking all day with your throat clogged, feeling like you could break at any given point..?
Give me a shot, user - I will try to make it slightly better~

Videos to light up the spirits
youtube.com/watch?v=7gakbiyjwhI
youtube.com/watch?v=so8ScD6m1MI
Thread's theme
youtube.com/watch?v=v3VL-7rlbWw

ᴬˣᶦᵒᵐ ᵛᵉʳᵍᵉ ᶦˢ ᶠʳᵉᵉ ᵒᶰ ᴱᴳˢ~
epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/axiom-verge/home?sessionInvalidated=true

Attached: 544th Happy day.jpg (1360x954, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6_lk3i9fDzY
youtube.com/watch?v=-sEC3HZW1iM
battle-cats.fandom.com/wiki/Big_Sal_(Zombie)
youtube.com/watch?v=P7b7Tmch3e0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hiya!

hello poland!

>pretty accurate..

Hello!
I will be working for a while, but hello to all

Attached: 2hu_yukari_ran_chen_2.jpg (814x1000, 994K)

saged

Attached: 11.jpg (512x527, 119K)

hey

Attached: 1515909669043.jpg (600x1000, 229K)

Happybump

OYYYYY

Attached: .jpg (1187x1280, 361K)

Hello Oracle, how do?

Oh dear god. I feel embarassed.
I don't know what to do now.

Hello again Yuuka

Attached: 1537936246437.jpg (962x1200, 594K)

Nematomorpha are basically Nematoda but with a sexual dimorfism which consist on 2 pairs of lobes on the caudal extreme for males and 1 or 3 (only one specie described) for females.

Attached: 20222.jpg (522x352, 67K)

Cheerio Future, my friend~
Bet you're going home in a few?
>pretty accurate..
Got a few evening hours just for myself so might as well devote them for the thread's sake.
Despite that, I kinda invested myself into learning and building this website for luls and keks and my dinner wasn't exactly the greatest in the world, so supper would be nice..
Gonna get something to eat later~
If there's anything I could do to bring smile on your cheeks, I am here to full disposal

Attached: Kazami Yuuka.png (1280x1600, 1.51M)

Oh, I was just having some bit of trouble on this board. :)

pretty much back to normal now. just in time for the co- youtube.com/watch?v=6_lk3i9fDzY
wait a minute, this isn't a collab! they snuck an update on us while we were waiting for it!

>Yet another day when you've been robbed of precious time and left unsatisfied?
Sleep had been my greatest thief of time
>Do you have troubles with looking up for anything in the future?
I don't plan things i just do what I feel like at the present now and here
>Have you been walking all day with your throat clogged, feeling like you could break at any given point..?
Not today, my best friend just got himself a gf and that lightened up my day quite a bit
And what about (you)™ fren? Did life treat you well this day?

Nice, sounds like you're getting alot done today. Have the day off and just relaxing.. It's ok.. my life just isn't moving ahead as fast as I want it to, being patient is hard when you're tired of the same old.. Your concern was enough to do that though friend.. Is Vidya on steam? I keep hearing about it..

Czes'c'
i dont have those letters
Still working on it tonight too, The christening was lovely. How was your day? It was sucsesfull?

Attached: 1515906827508.jpg (414x308, 27K)

I've been really lazy today so it's been pretty boring here. Also it's been raining non-stop so I guess I'm excused. I don't even have the energy to eat dinner so I skipped it.

Attached: 1532996673989.jpg (600x600, 109K)

fuck you cringe faggot

>Does this every day
>Thinks it'll make a difference

Some of us like to talk to each other from time to time and it definitely makes a difference

I meant romania. I know friend, Happy Day is based.

>Got some great news? Staying alive and healthy in mind and body obviously counts~
Can do with the staying alive, otherwise my new position sucks, I don't really have stuff to do and there are too many people. But there is still a glimpse of hope that I can transfer back to my old position. But on the other hand, I'm all healthy and the weather will be nice tomorrow.

Attached: koishiiii.png (850x1181, 1.29M)

stressed out a bit with work, been extremely busy since the start of the new year - though luckily things should settle down soon.
Hope the world ain't getting to you too badly fren

And what caused such turmoil~?
By "trouble" you mean various edits of your photos? It wasn't the wisest to share them in the first place, though even if I won't be digging up for it in the archives, I'm sure you had a good reason to do so.
Or at least it was a heat of the moment~
Are you planning on doing everything like it always was or changing a thing or two..?
I mean, somebody's gonna give up sooner or later~
>they snuck an update on us while we were waiting for it!
ʕ ◉ᴥ◉ʔ who would be mad for such a glorious one~
>EIGHT different buffs
He's not even listed on the wiki yet, that's as fresh as it gets..!
Looks dope as fuck, I'm not gonna lie - even the tuned down playable version seems great.
Wait, is he from the Evangelion collab just with an upgrade for corrupted / maniac version..?
But most importantly.. is he actually viable outside of fun strats?
ᴵ ᵐᵉᵃᶰ⋅⋅ ᵉᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵇᵘᶠᶠˢ!
>Sleep had been my greatest thief of time
Pretty sure not many people would have a problem with developing a stockholm syndrome for such kidnapper :^)
>I don't plan things i just do what I feel like at the present now and here
Ooh, an impulsive person~! ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᴷᵒᶦˢʰᵉ!
You know, it's a very healthy way of living that so many people think of a joke nowadays or at least here.
Mediterranean people seem to be way chiller about life in general.. sucks it cannot be a more widespread ideology~
With everything in mind.
>my best friend just got himself a gf and that lightened up my day quite a bit
Heck yeah :b
How well do you know the lucky lady?
>Did life treat you well this day?
So far I'm just getting intensively hungrier buuut on the flip side, I have been kinda employed.
ᴱᵛᵉᶰ ᵍᵒᵗ ᵃ ᵗᶦᵗᶫᵉ⋅⋅!
>I don't even have the energy to eat dinner so I skipped it.
Real lazy days /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
Do you have any non-private Internet habits, Nicemark?

Attached: <- an impulsive anime.jpg (567x800, 995K)

Imagine if there were to be tapeworms like this..
I know a bit of human parasites from certain gruesome health television programs of old date from Discovery Science or similar but - heck - that would be scary ʕ•ᴥ •ʔ
Touching on our latest subject, are you hosting your own e-mail service?
No problem lad, feel free to copy
ć ś ń ż ź ó ł ę ą ヽ༼ຈل͜~༽ノ
>The christening was lovely.
How was your day? It was sucsesfull?
So far so good, future seems as bright as interesting.
I just hope I won't regret getting some easier practices.
But then again - I've heard that a group that went for one of the best high schools in town, got friggin' 3 hours a day with free Fridays of simple tasks.
That's the place I got scared off after talking with a school director but I'm trying to stay positive.
Got myself 7:30 - 15:30 minus weekends + 9 - 17 on Mondays.
At least the crew seems nice so far, and our Chief Information Officer is okay but I'm sure he takes it as serious as it gets.
That's gonna be a one hard month.
By the way, the threads will start one hour early since next week due to me wanting to sleep around 10 PM, hope you won't mind that ʕ•ᴥ-ʔ
I'm sure I will break this habit several times a week but yeah.
Now that's just straight up rude~
Nice 42 id o/
You know, at this point it's just a matter of perspective - at first I thought somebody forgot to add (OP) near the number, then I saw id. I might not be the greatest helper of all time with these threads but if it cheered you up once or twice, then it was worth it~
And it cheered up quite a lot of people since day one ( ´ ▽ ` )b
>But there is still a glimpse of hope that I can transfer back to my old position.
Could you tell me again what's the new one and what was the previous?
Also a quick resume on what exactly you have to deal with in both positions, that would make me pleased~

Attached: __bulbasaur_and_kazami_yuuka_pokemon_and_touhou_drawn_by_mattari_yufi__sample-f7647e159b533f87fb61fa (850x1188, 194K)

No, I love the threads, that was directed at the Romanian. :( Sry

This was my reply to Happy Day

On my old position it was just me, my paperwork and my office. Now I have to deal with personnel and stuff and I don't have an office on my own

Attached: srumelii.jpg (935x935, 111K)

he's a unit that USED to be exclusive to the korean version. and it work like balalan over there. long range, freeze ability, slow attack rate. useful to support your other units (such as chill cat or E.duelist)

>How well do you know the lucky lady?
+∞
And i even know his new gf since we've been classmates from the start of our existence.
I'm just really happy for them I always knew they had something for each other.
>ᴱᵛᵉᶰ ᵍᵒᵗ ᵃ ᵗᶦᵗᶫᵉ⋅⋅!
Nice to see you moving up in this world fren! what did you get?

Also can we have a moment of appreciation for my:
>LapFkcu id

Sounds lewd tbqh, checked tho. They rarely use almost every character

If you rearrange the letters a bit it becomes LapFuck which is decent

Not really. I don't have any social medias and the ones I have are registered with a disposable email. Sometimes I watch stuff on youtube but mostly I just play vidya.

Attached: 1533981441174.jpg (860x981, 524K)

Living up to your name~
Ending nearly two months busy streak calls for a way to celebrate!
Bet your head is filled with thoughts of nature like "when it will finally end".
ᴷᶦᶰᵈᵃ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᵗʰᶦᶰᵏᶦᶰᵍ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ʳᵒᶜᵏˢ⋅
>Hope the world ain't getting to you too badly fren
Right now I'm heckin' hungry and not much else so brb and I will return with a sandwich and some apples.
Yeah, I know it was for him, I just thought how understandable it would be to judge it this way.
I mean, it's a one great circlejerk that's been more or less opened and welcoming for all of it's lifetime.
No wonder people might see it as intrusive towards board's culture.
ʰᵉᶜᵏ, ᴵ ᶜᵒᵐᵖᶫᵉᵗᵉᶫʸ ᵐᶦˢˢᵉᵈ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵒᶰᵉ⋅⋅
> my life just isn't moving ahead as fast as I want it to, being patient is hard when you're tired of the same old..
Just make sure it will never get into your psyche too much and even when it were to do, be prepared to make smart rather than brave decisions - even if the latter were to be much more colorful.
At least you have close to work and don't have to waste up to two hours each day~
ᵀʰᵒᵘᵍʰ ᴵ'ᵐ ᶰᵒᵗ ˢᵘʳᵉ ᶦᶠ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᶦˢ ᵃᶰʸ ˢᵒᶫᵃᶜᵉ⋅⋅
>Is Vidya on steam? I keep hearing about it..
The free version? Definitely not, it's about 18.87 USD on that platform.
Not for me though - I'm not into single player games, as blunt as it would sound.
>and I don't have an office on my own
H e c k, they took your asylum (°□°)
So, your old position had way more non-damaging ways for slacking off? No wonder you would like that back~
Plus working alone just fits some people better.
Good luck in your battle, buddy o/
I like how they translate looking cool for being useful.
Shtick that really matters~
That's truly heartwarming, a childhood friends relationship what did you get?
civil servant! though I'm not sure if it figures in all the legal aspects.
Checked and appreciated~

Attached: Flandre_with_guitar_gif_by_ryukrieger-d52cc5p.gif (302x315, 252K)

>Sometimes I watch stuff on youtube but mostly I just play vidya.
Don't you feel burned out of this from time to time..? (´・ω・`)

Attached: 1548886408045.jpg (646x509, 48K)

I don't know what caused it. I didn't see it.

Hi everyone!

Attached: 48352586.gif (500x281, 793K)

How's it going Kureizy?
I'll try not to, I think it might be the trying to plan ahead that's making me stir crazy..

Always rember happy day, user~!
It's good to be alive when it finally happens

Attached: a reminder.jpg (503x700, 239K)

All the time. Unfortunately it's not like there's an easy solution to boredom. I've started to look for a part time job though, so maybe that'll help.

Attached: 1548381224576.jpg (1170x1170, 183K)

Rembered!

rembered, yuuka.

Remembered!

rembered!

Rembered!

Hello! I do quite good myself, having more work and such is a pain and a blessing at the same time
Things are actually flowing well on work and i got more sleep lately!
Not because of the master degree, but the end of br daylight savings made it so i still have an hour of work after thread time
But now i am home, with some need to rest and play games

Attached: 63355423_p7.png (400x500, 109K)

Rembered

Attached: 1526099371881.jpg (850x602, 91K)

I have rembembetd

Attached: cute_piece.jpg (700x800, 53K)

Good to hear and how well I know that daily grind..

>Have you ever hold any feelings towards that girl?
Yes we were in a relationship back in 2015 but we broke up yet we remained really close friends, overall I'm quite happy with the outcome and I can sleep easy knowing my friend is in good hands
>civil servant!
Working with the government i see, this should be a good starting block for your career which hopefully will be full of success.
>though I'm not sure if it figures in all the legal aspects.
Explain further if you will

>RAN

Attached: 77D4F37DFD394599BAC3FAFC8492FE04.png (1000x1412, 983K)

Rembered

to change the topic while keeping things on topic, CoTC 3 has some rather strange new enemies! from the simple minicyclone to the axolotl that only attacks once, all the way to the worms who warp units towards them!
it's going to be interesting working around these new opponents.

It's going okay.
YAKUMO RAN
We just need a Yukari and this will be complete!

Attached: __chen_yakumo_ran_and_yakumo_yukari_touhou_drawn_by_masanaga_tsukasa__3dd5a101dd249047dae77c07aabbec (1986x1389, 404K)

rembered!
I'm going to sleep now, gotta fix my sleeping schedule.
goodnight yuuka.

Attached: 1536144317952.png (522x653, 296K)

Of course you didn't saw that coming, if everybody were to fully understand consequences of their actions, world would be much more stagnant place.
Though you've been warned a few times, you know.
How often do you regret your decisions? And even if, then how fast you seem to notice your wrongs? It's an important trait for self-improvement that I wish you the fullest~
Hi, hello Kureizy RAN id
youtube.com/watch?v=-sEC3HZW1iM
Sounds great c:
If you broke up yet remained close friends, I suppose it wasn't anything malicious - especially since you hold such a good word of her Explain further if you will
I'm just practicing in their IT department - no courses or greater qualifications, so I'm not sure if it were to somehow weight on, let's say, the court.
It's still pretty neat though~
ᴴᵒʷᵉᵛᵉʳ ᴵ ᵃᵐ ᵇᶦᶰᵈ ᵇʸ ᵃ ᶠᵉʷ ᵃʳᵗᶦᶜᶫᵉˢ ᵃᶫʳᵉᵃᵈʸ, ˢᵒ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ'ˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ⋅
Oh man, saving this one ^-^
Hiya potato birthday Ireland!
Hope everything's alright they are updating the game with real content
what a surprise!
Good idea mate, sleep tight and well o/

Attached: 1501132260549.png (1023x692, 1.43M)

a suprise indeed! but still welcome. unless they try and pull some bullshit like big sal again.

Lel, thank you Yuuka, that helped a lil.

Yeah, everything is alright right now. Just putting on some food. Might make some tea to have as well when they're done cooking

I'm doing okay, just tired...

Attached: 17103492.jpg (1024x1024, 68K)

>a tea
fuck, I knew I forgot about something..
Have a good one buddy, that's a rather late dinner you've got there.
Big sal or big sale..?
battle-cats.fandom.com/wiki/Big_Sal_(Zombie)
Oooohhh, this guy.
Ressurects, burrows under your units, near-immortal and one-shots your base.
F u n a n d i n t e r a c t i v e
Have you beaten him yet?
woah, really? /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
I mean, even if that's just temporary~
Happy to make it easier

Attached: asdasasd.png (900x795, 136K)

Are you one of those that work 8+ hours a day?
And you find in shady websites some of your reclusion and source of human interaction?
I am going to be here
Unless i suddenly decide
That my only option is to go
For then, with utmost haste i will
Have RAN~
Based music!
No worries about me getting more work and less time
I will always be online playing games eventually, every day

Attached: __yakumo_ran_touhou_drawn_by_yt_wai_tei__67f773b38098bdb57252a8356ed2eddc.png (1200x848, 225K)

haven't even encountered the guy in game yet. and hope I never have to. the only way I can think of beating it is freezing it with a Z-killer unit (the only one who could do that job is lumbercat, but then that's a gamble too)

I put some dinner on when I got home and im not putting on much food

>I suppose it wasn't anything malicious
It wasn't, i was too silent for her liking i just sat there and listened to her talk she was my first gf so i didn't know what to say or how to keep a conversation going which eventually led to us getting bored and agreeing to get back to being friends
>no courses or greater qualifications
No need to worry about that in a governmental job as long as you can do your job well you can get along just fine
>the court
Wait what? Did you get a job at the court?

It's both good advice and it gave me a little chuckle.. :)
8 hours a day and sometimes only one day off a week.. Building a future with better opportunities is never easy, but ultimately worthwhile.
Jow Forums gives both interaction and it's challenging. I might be wierd for it, but I've never much pursued thing that came easily. The challenge makes it more rewarding..

>Inb4 innuendo setup I walked into

>are you hosting your own mail service
I don’t need to do that, even if it’s not the 90s, having your own email service is better than gm*il. Just use protonmail.

Also today I bought a chinese RAM for my old laptop a̩ņd͢ ̸͚̗͖th̢̞͖̠͍ͅͅi̙̮̭̤̖͠s̝͡ ̯̘͔ͅị̝͙̰s̩ ̯w͢h̸ạ̞ͅt͚̬̠ ̱͍̙̘͞h̰̞̬͟a͚p̧̹̳̺p̞̻͎͎̤̬̕e̗͔͍̞̞͕n̕ę̝̦̼͕̤̗̮ḓ̵͚͈̫̞

Attached: A4B25124-19CC-4834-8A78-AA108CC030D2.jpg (1630x2046, 669K)

Not seeing it tbdesu. You got a smutty mind F.

Guess I was worried about nothing, lel..

>ᵒʰ ˢnᵃᵖ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉᵐᶦnᵈᵉʳᵎᵎ
DENGERED !! :3

Hmmmm~, this thread is absolutely nonsense Yuuka. Tell me, why are you making such a awful thread via Jow Forums? And no, I'm not having those happy day.

Attached: Me.gif (244x96, 37K)

You come back that late everyday?!
Damn man..
Gosh dammit, that's so c͇u͇t͇e͇.
>Wait what? Did you get a job at the court?
No, no but you know - officials has slightly different manner in that, for example you can sue somebody for preventing you from doing your job, could it be by blocking your car etc.
I've just heard about a bunch of stuff, nothing important really~
Are you going to skip to the credits with that?
Good night Bizzy

Attached: 1549181859141.jpg (2048x1650, 631K)

I should've phrased it better. When I got home at around 4 I had dinner

>nothing important really~
Everything is important but we can't finish talking about everything tonight (i need to wake up early) maybe tomorrow we can finish our conversation so goodnight and sleep well fren, see you tomorrow

That sounds better.
Sleep tight our birthday harbinger o/
Sleep tight mate~

Attached: YKsqhrO.png (750x750, 347K)

A͉A͕̤̜̤̯̩̕A̷̰̘̬ͅA̴A̯AA͉̝͕A͙ͅA̩̞͞A̷͉̦̤͈͈A̝͍̙͚̯A̘̜̬̯͙̪̕A̫̥͕̞̝̥ͅA̺͍̹͔̝̯̙͡A̟̭̪͙̖͢
͓̳͓̥̩̜͕̕À̭̻̮A͉͙A̟̟̰A̖̺̬A̹̜̟̱͢A̝̻̝͢A̙A͓̼̫̖ͅA̗A͈̙̤̜̠A̹͍̥̦̰̹A̶̟̫̯̠A͎͉͇ͅA͕̖̥͞A̛͇̝̝̼A̝̜̻1̥̙̮̳͈̝ͅ1̴̞̥̖͎1̷͚̦̮̻͕̬11̦̜̦1̥͎̥̖̯̱̪0̯͞1̨̫0̼̰̫͟ͅ1̮̜0̷͉͍͕͚1̵̣͚͖͎0͘1̘̥̩0͕̰̩1̢̣͚̖̖̦0̷̘͉̝1̩̩̜̳͍̗͖0̛̬̙̫1̰̮̮͜0̱̟̠̣̀1̶̰͖̘̹̤͇̺0̟͇̙̩̦̀1̝͔̞͙̫̺̙0̹1̘0̷̭1͞0̘͓͇̪̭̭͢ͅ1̺̪̳̖0͖̫̙͙̳̣1̱̻͎̗0̪̻̯̮̩̟1̶̦̜̱̭̯̳̥0͚̼̠̝10͓͎͉̪̭͍1͇̹̦͓̪̫0̢͈̫̜A͖͙̻͚A̹̯͈͈ͅA̰̠̯̖̩͕̮A͘A̷̱̝A͍̺̻Ạ̧A͚̭͓̫̹̪͝A͕̜̜̩̻ͅA͎̫̫̯̺͈͢Á̝̰͈̻̤͕A̤͇A̱̻!͓̼̞͕!̢͉!̙̯̦̞̹̟͍!͇̠̠̬̜!̣̳̜̪͔’̢̬̳̤͕͙̬͍&̯͜)̷̩̖̻̠̺̦͈€̖̹̱:͍€̡̙͙̠͚͇̟:͓̼̝̞̝̥́)̼̩̬̫̠͓͝:̥͇̞̫̥͜!̶̪͍̘͍͙̦/͓̙̩͍͚&̥̱̜/̳̠͎͘/̨̼͔/͘/̮ͅ€͙̯̱̘/̼/̖!̡̪̬/̗̭̺̥̼̫͇͜:̥͔̫̫̤̳̩€̦̠̮̬:̸̺̟̮͓!̸̻͓̭:͍̭͖͘,̦̻&̪͕͉͔̩̝ͅ,͉̮͚&,͉̱̰͇̼̭̺&͢;̣̭̣͔̙͉̬!̡͕̝

Attached: 931746C8-4F60-4E10-A58B-5ADEC560A21B.jpg (1684x2046, 935K)

Yeah I might go to sleep early tonight for once

PIXEL PERFECT!!
youtube.com/watch?v=P7b7Tmch3e0
I'm going in a few minutes for sure.

Attached: 1549284939462.gif (777x800, 1.53M)

Goodnight friends, rest well

haven fun till you gotta go to sleep yourself

Attached: 6f24f5e35fe1b78c0017e975705a9f82.jpg (482x492, 147K)

Good night frens
*hugs you goodnight*
Can it get any more messed up?

Goodnight

goodnight Polen! Sleep well

welp, yuuka... it's hard to keep up with your threads

Attached: E12A2503-FB48-413C-8662-40D75F8370B9.jpg (1675x2048, 737K)

welp, that's impressively fucked. invest in a new SSD.

Aww.. cute pupper. Yep, pretty much, but idk what to do with the time til then.. Might host another in a few..
Checked, and it happens. The banter is alot easier to follow when you're here from the start, or if you start from the start with the people you're interested in hearing from/talking to.

lole
We must go deeper

Unironic happybump

Attached: 20190207220430_glitch.jpg (320x279, 73K)

I thought Poles were supposed to be cynical...

rumbor

Attached: 1538926644722.jpg (856x563, 49K)

Happybump!

Attached: 1548269999576.jpg (500x500, 103K)

we are still alive

Attached: 1515905870974.png (640x400, 5K)

comfy bump

Attached: 1446443455083.jpg (809x663, 187K)