Would you call an Guernsey man a "Donkey" to his face? Would you say to a kind...

Would you call an Guernsey man a "Donkey" to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Guernsey man that they are a "Tax dodging donkey fucker"? Like it's a thing. Would you say those words to your fellow Jow Forumsticoots? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking faggot?
You're destroying Guernsey pride, you're dividing Jow Forumsticoos against each other, you're doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Guernsey.svg.png (1200x800, 3K)

Are you okay? Did you get some sleep, kiddo?

Guernseyites are smelly. Very smelly.

Attached: propo.jpg (856x563, 49K)

does picking on a much smaller population make you feel good ?

neat flag, don't know anything about guernsey other than the name and now the flag

no

thank you, we're very proud of our flag

taxation is theft
Guernsey is based

what is a guernsey? does it taste good?

Thanks leafbro, in the last few years I've met a quite few Canadian immigrants here

All failures?

no, all pretty rich

guernsey is an irrelevant country and exists purely for the sake of saying a funny name

>country
Do Americans really not know the difference between islands and countries ?

Eh?
I've encountered only one Guernsey lad and he's pretty chill.
Should talk to him more tho.

Not caring, there is a difference.

shut up donkey

nice flag

What are house prices like over there and is it crowded? I wouldn't mind moving to your island.

Fuck yes to his face. Theres a reason they get the nickname "donkey"

They are dumb as fuck, arrogant as hell and plain rude to people not born there. I went there once for a few months. Fuck that shit. Never again. WIDEN YOUR FUCKING ROADS ASSHOLE

Also there is a reason churchill left you to the germans fuccckk youuuu.

Don't try to defend your country's/island's/territory's pride on Jow Forums, you'll just get shit for it.

Isnt that how you got the designated shitting street meme

Sadly, yes. Learn from our mistakes op

literally WHERE

I would you fucking donkey. I bet you're too much of a faggot to do anything