Tall. DARK. Handsome

Tall. DARK. Handsome
The women have already told you this to your faces and to their daughters. It's not a secret.
Women prefer brown eyes:
glamour.com/story/study-suggests-women-may-be-mo
>A new study I saw over at TheAwl.com found that when looking at pictures of men, people thought of the ones with brown eyes as more dominant, an evolutionary characteristic that attracts us to sexual partners. What's weirder is even after they Photoshopped the blue eyes brown, they still found the men whose eyes were naturally brown more dominant. The researchers theorize that the same genes responsible for eye color may somehow effect the production of testosterone

Dark hair is more attractive to women:
>The study found that blond women were more frequently approached by men, whereas blond males did not receive more acceptances to their requests. However, in both conditions, red hair was associated with significantly less attractiveness
>27.5 percent of the women said yes to men wearing a blond wig, 30 percent accepted invitations from the men with brown wigs, 35 percent accepted invitations from men with black wigs and only 13.8 percent for men who donned a red wig.

>It may be that dark hair tends to accentuate facial features as well, which is one reason why women apply dark mascara and eyeliner and eyebrow pencil, to attract males to their facial features.

Some feel that darkness holds a quality of mystery for a woman and equates with dangerous men which may be more sexually exciting,

The case is long settled. Women prefer brown eyes and dark hair - NOT nordic traits. THAT is why Nordic populations are in freefall. When given a choice, majority of women will choose non-nordic

Attached: 1dc0c57a7073a7ea61680a11e6bf8429--sexy-guys-hot-men.jpg (236x354, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/bshapouri/
livescience.com/6608-study-dominant-men-yields-surprising-result.html
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1469-185X.1985.tb00418.x
brazzil.com/when-importing-sperm-brazilians-insist-on-white-donors-preferably-with-blue-eyes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That crotch tattoo screams homosexual

this image is more important than ever

Attached: download (4).jpg (474x361, 42K)

instagram.com/bshapouri/
That schnoz
Like pottery etc..

Who is this?

As a red head can confirm this.

Either I'm some girls fetish and hear "omg I have a thing for redheads" or I'm just liked cause I have red hair

Weird as fuck if you ask me

joke's on you i prefer women with brown eyes.

I have blue eyes and brown hair and I’ve easily been getting pussy my whole life. I’m 41 years old and still get hot 19-29 year olds on the regular.

That's a poo or something. Go away.

Right. Fucking neckbeard faggot.

>Turd-colored manlets loudmouth on Jow Forums
The surprise. You're simply so dime-a-dozen that women who buy magazines like Glamour usually settle for you after giving up on us. There may be a minor surge in numbers given all the "Mate with niggers" shilling from the press, but even then we're usually talking schoolgirls getting raped because they treat some hooknose filth like a person instead of backing off. For shame, Dago; I get you're desperate but posting the Kallergi media on Jow Forums is simply low.

Mexican women unironically prefer light hair and eyes. If i wanted to I could have had my way with hundreds of older Mexican women (younger ones too) and I’m only 20

white beauty

Attached: white beauty.jpg (450x599, 35K)

Well I suppose she could be cute with the right haircut, but what are you trying to say?

>The study: livescience.com/6608-study-dominant-men-yields-surprising-result.html
>sample size of 62
Fuck off.

>it's another mutts trying to justified being a mutt episode
reruns are so tiresome.

Attached: 1529330767723.jpg (570x703, 63K)

>Glamor Magazine

I certianly can't argue with such a high tier of scientific publication.

You win today leaf.

med women are white and theyre beautiful

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (640x400, 54K)

Face, frame, height.
Literally all that matters.

Yeah haha let's call it a day. Defeated for now.

The fucking nose tho. lmao
Jow Forums can be retarded and autistic as fuck, but one thing they always always on a fucking spot is pointing out the kikes with like 110% fucking accuracy.

A peer reviewed "study" of cherry picked participants looking at poorly shooped in opensource Gimp images in 2010 in the failed state of Czechoslovakia.

>Wew

>Czech researchers asked a group of 62 people to look at photos of 80 faces – 40 men and 40 women – and rate them for dominance. Then the investigators Photoshopped the faces so the brown eyes were replaced with blue ones and vice versa. A separate group of participants rated the altered images for dominance.

Based Kiwi.

I never got this actually: Does the concept of Med as is used on here include people such as terroni? I've seen Italian women who looked Finnish and claimed they were Lombard, Finnish women who looked Ancient Greek and claimed they were Swahili and Sub-Sahara-descended Brazilians claiming to be white Hispanics. Personally I always got the impression that most of the Nord vs Med posting is the work of Turkoids and Arabics trying to stir shit between the two main groups of white people, hence why I use insults that will affect those more (save for "Dago", which was mostly to check what reaction I'd get), but the labeling does get confusing.

They prefer dark hair on white men, though.

fag leaf

Attached: women ethnic attraction - black.png (940x1067, 73K)

Literally a non peer reviewed "study" in done in the failed state of Czechoslovakia in 2010 using a cherry picked group to look at some poorly shooped images done in opensource Gimp by some drooling guy undoubtedly squatting in a track suit.

>seems legit

Lol it's hilarious when short brown sandniggers poos and other shitskins get excited by this meme, they're not talking about shitskins they're talking about darker white males you fucking spergs.

Attached: 40213198_313153895902166_4199576312226582949_n.jpg (1080x1305, 235K)

On Med men, you mean. Tons of German foids go down to Spain, Italy, Greece, Turkey, to fuck hot brown Med cock. Then they return to their cucked boyfriends and husbands.

>I like how Muslim he looks
Said no woman ever

>Jow Forums will deny this

>I always got the impression that most of the Nord vs Med posting is the work of Turkoids and Arabics trying to stir shit
Probs this

Attached: 1548243938.jpg (400x333, 25K)

Turks are not meds you dirty wetback, they're short asiatic shitskins.

You're correct, sandniggers and roaches love larping as meds.

Attached: 525616155.jpg (767x525, 88K)

>(((studies show))
I really don't care what some jewish pro-racemixing study says, but I'll just say I've been with many women and almost all of them loved and fawned over my blue eyes.

Attached: 1528791782319.jpg (400x612, 46K)

>Czech research

Learn about the rare male hypothesis:

>onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1469-185X.1985.tb00418.x

Basically, if they tried the same thing in a dark dominated environment (i.e, southern europe, middle east, asia, US, etc.), the results would probably be the opposite.

Yeah, gingers are gross.

Generally yes, we’re ideally thinking someone from Greece/Italy/Spain/etc. But realistically, if a guy like the one in the OP came up to most girls, they’re also not going to stop and think about whether he’s “white” or not, (at least not initially.) That’s just how it is. It’s just that general “white facial featured guy with dark features and tanned skin” look, regardless of what they are. The majority of shitskins don’t fall in into that category though, so you can relax.
>t femanon

>Women prefer brown eyes

Outright lie, women crave blue eyes for their children, it's why blue eyes went from a recessive mutation from some ukrainian caveman to the most prominent eye color in european countries.

>'he report details the information on foreign human semen use from 2011 to 2016 and shows that 95 percent of the demand was for samples provided by Caucasian men. The color of the donor’s eyes was also an important factor for the importers: 52 percent preferred donors with blue eyes, followed by brown (24 percent) and green (13 percent).'

brazzil.com/when-importing-sperm-brazilians-insist-on-white-donors-preferably-with-blue-eyes/

I'm 45 and just banged a 19 year old from Norway. Shit is so easy over 40. Just keep your body fit.

When was I ever agitated you dumb fuckmeat? I don't care about what you like personally it's just that this is a dumb meme always steered up by incel shitskins to attempt at triggering our Z norse brethren and it's obvious autistic and annoying.

they need to larp as something human because they're all subhuman

Pretty much brah

Your first post sounds passive aggressive. Tall, dark, and handsome has always classically referred to white men, everyone knows that.

I don't care how it sounds like worthless fuckmeat I just call it how I see it I'm a referee.

So don’t say you weren’t agitated when you clearly were. The slurs you keep using shows you still are.

Go back there

Attached: Imptrash2.png (714x1053, 170K)

No u

no u

bump

Attached: 1547917651741.png (500x665, 76K)

Imagine being a leaf

Imagine bumping this thread

Imagine bumping it again?

Oops, I did it again!