Restoring your foreskin

Well lads, having had this taken away from us at birth and never knowing what it was to have pleasure, I've finally decided to restore my foreskin. I will periodically keep you all updated.

melmagazine.com/en-us/story/i-grew-back-my-foreskin-and-you-can-too

Here is the article from which I decided to use ball bearings, attach what remains of my foreskin to it, and then use the weight (7 oz) to put pressure on my skin and induce mitosis.

Pic related is my cock today, 2/21/19.

Wish me luck and best of luck to others that want to partake.

Attached: WIN_20190221_12_52_36_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/all-about-sex/201510/does-circumcision-reduce-men-s-sexual-sensitivity
circumstitions.com/morris.html
psychologytoday.com/au/blog/moral-landscapes/201501/circumcision-s-psychological-damage
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4530408/
blogs.bmj.com/medical-ethics/2016/04/22/circumcision-and-sexual-function-bad-science-reporting-misleads-parents/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4535438/
auajournals.org/doi/10.1016/j.juro.2015.12.080
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

trim yo shit nigger

You will get bored of it and commit suicide.

I'm off to the store, probably won't be back for a while, but I'll keep the tab open and the refresh on.

Meh. I'm volcel atm and don't much care to bother with it.

Just another pretext to post dick pics

I'll be happy, but only if you go first.

Genuinely curious. Keep me posted.

It's really not. I want others to see the progress. Go fuck yourself meme flag. I'm off now.

I will.

Can this shit unkeratinize your dick head? Also, most surely all those foreskin nerves are lost user. Just deal with it.

Attached: 1512215746404.jpg (1063x800, 423K)

>can calluses go away?
yes. And I'd rather restore what's left and at least have my glans protected.

>Jews took my foreskin
>I'll pay them, to get it back

Last comment, because I'm dressed now. I'm going to buy some ball bearings and tape, roll what remains of my foreskin onto a ball bearing, attach a weight to it, and allow mitosis to do it's work. Not much money, and will get the job done. Read the article you fucking mong.

Did your legs run off with your ass?

ok keep your penis out of here wtf dude
cant you jist keep that to yourself?
sage

>stinky
>smegma
>anteater
>repulses both men and women alike

No women will ever want to suck it faggot

You need to shave nigger and don't do this ball torture shit to your dick don't be a faggot

>tape
you already fucked up
>how
you'll see

God damn bro. I hope for your own good that you're a grower, not a shower. That dick is small as fuck. Also, typical mutt skin color.

3/10

The Jews of Jow Forums will criticize and disparage you but I want to congratulate you for making the best of a bad situation

Shower and retract when necessary. Problem solved. Now you don't need to mutilate babies and have a worthless stump with no sensitivity and 50 years worth of lotion which likely contains other babies foreskins.

the absolute state of Jow Forums

Attached: 1528930418930.png (714x1055, 170K)

seems like a really stupid idea

Restoring can work on loose circumcisions. It takes a long time but the shaft skin eventually grows long enough to replace your stolen foreskin.
The tight cutfags are royally screwed, though. With skin too tight and nothing to grab onto, restoring doesnt work on them.

I'd be worried about complications and would consult a doctor. Its like bottom surgery but not as bad. Would my life change in any way if I tried to stretch my dick skin? doubt it

this guy has the right idea, I'd trust evolution more than 21-century doctors

If you follow through with it and keep posting, you'll inspire me to do the same.

would be helpful if this no sensitivity meme was actually true, don't know what that lotion bit is about tho

Lmau imptrash

>implying you can't just wash it normally like every other body part when ur in the shower

can't belive had dumb americans are

can you answer why europeans are so obsessed with american penises? its really confusing to me.

Attached: 1515096580595.jpg (2218x2218, 526K)

We are?

yeah you constantly make threads about american dicks, american circumscision, american foreskins etc. its kind of disturbing

I just don't though

This was made by an american tho lul

yeah but he only made it because of the misguided attempts to win european approvement. a majority of these threads are made by europeans and occasionally australians. why are you so obsessed?

Attached: thinking batman.gif (498x342, 664K)

Probably because they aren't dicklets who have all their sensation and can't figure out why you all blindly follow the kike manifesto? IDK.

I also don't understand why Africoons lob off their niglet daughters clits either but this is the pozzed world we live in

it has objectively proven to lower the rate of penile cancers and infections tho and some studies and even shown that it doesnt reduce sensitivity.
>just clean it lol
we all know u fags are spreading your smega on crackers and bread go back to Jow Forums you cock obsessed retard

Did you lop off your tits yet Hymie?

Attached: 49373567_2289980104572655_1193042147033481216_n.jpg (720x554, 42K)

thats not even a comparable instance. also youre just gonna ignore the fact that it doesnt lower sensitivity?
your ilk loves to talk shit about americans being ignorant but you clearly rely on shit infographs as your main source of info

Attached: 1505088795311.gif (350x340, 223K)

How is it not comparable when you cited penile cancer yourself? lmao

>Muh sensitivity is the same!
Implying removing over 20,000 nerve endings (the clit has 8000 by the way) doesn't affect sensitivity and enjoyment. I mean, are you that functionally retarded that you think removing something that's designed to be there isn't going to create all kinds of functionality issues?

The infographs are all thoroughly researched using establish medical science, it just sums up the points to make it more palatable to American brains.

Attached: 13001190_10207617693134872_424017643461013071_n.jpg (960x834, 115K)

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/all-about-sex/201510/does-circumcision-reduce-men-s-sexual-sensitivity

this has citations at the bottom back by universities. your infograph doesnt. fuck off faggot

I can't even wrap my head around the fact that there are people retarded enough to believe circumcision is good. Just look at how dried out and disgusting your penis looks compared to an intact penis.

Attached: circumcision 2.jpg (1008x1580, 540K)

>psychologytoday.com/us/blog/all-about-sex/201510/does-circumcision-reduce-men-s-sexual-sensitivity
>he unironically thinks AIDS will stop spreading if the penis is mutilated

There are other places for STDs to be absorbed into the body, shitforbrains.

I'd rather suck a cut dick than a uncut. Looks way better without.

its called mitagation dumbfuck. its not gonna magically protect you 100% its taking a step to reduce risk. you get hung up on one thing and you just sound like a retard just like your buttbuddy

Two citations of the sub Saharan trials which were debunked and one by circumfetishist Brian Morris (who isn't even a doctor). Wow. Also those African trials found that FGM has positive benefits too, so I hope you'll be a good goy and cut your daughters clit
circumstitions.com/morris.html

The same website you cited talking about the psychological harm of Circumcision (with a lot more credible sources and citations)
psychologytoday.com/au/blog/moral-landscapes/201501/circumcision-s-psychological-damage

Circumcision increases rates of Autism
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4530408/

And Brian Earp debunks the sensitivity claims
blogs.bmj.com/medical-ethics/2016/04/22/circumcision-and-sexual-function-bad-science-reporting-misleads-parents/

Attached: circumfetishist.png (855x1021, 334K)

theres studies that counter your study of causing autism which are more modern btw
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4535438/

also some of your sources aren't even doctors of urology either (ie Darcia F. Narvaez)
auajournals.org/doi/10.1016/j.juro.2015.12.080
another modern study countering your claim and all 3 have authority on human sexual sensitivity
and since you want to be a pedantic retard this article
(comes from the huff post ironic for you Jow Forumstard) this guy isnt a scientist or doctor for urology or anything of the sort, he's an ethiticist. i will admit he does have some sources but going on your flawed logic he'd should be disregarded. i dont have a real stake in the issue of circumcized vs uncircumsized but stop trying to act as if those who undergoe it are fucking crippled for life or something or are somehow subhuman.