Should I learn japonese or gookonese? I don't want to achieve anything...

Should I learn japonese or gookonese? I don't want to achieve anything, I just want to learn easy language so I can larp as a linguist irl

Attached: 1537265339809.jpg (1000x711, 923K)

korean is easier but nip is more fun

Do Koreans produce anything worth learning language for? No fucking kpop answer please

starcraft players

their live action stuff is good

you already learn polish user...
i mean are'nt you tired of uncomprensible language yet?

>flag
>saying anything about uncomprensible languages
L M A O

Attached: 4cf89b3ffb89a2e5.jpg (283x424, 9K)

>nie akceptują ich niezrozumiałości
nigga what

Attached: 1534445674154.jpg (1150x1033, 117K)

>google translate

Learn mandarin

I will after Taiwan gets back their rightful land

based

W Szczebrzeszynie chrząszcz brzmi w trzcinie

Learn Japanese. You'll be able to enjoy anime or Touhou without subs.
It takes time to master kanji but it's definitely worth it.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (640x480, 60K)

I'll go with japanese, I don't want to be associated with k-pop faggotry

Attached: 1550007759017.jpg (559x650, 144K)

Jesus Christ when are you going to get rid of retarded fucking Kanji, is two syllabaries not enough for ye?

Just use spaces, full stops, and context literally does everything else.

Not even native speakers know how to write Kanji nowadays, it's common enough to see them pull out their phone and type it phonetically to get the one they need.

It's idiotic, outdated, and a symbol of the Chinese influence over Japan, which is a bad symbol, especially nowadays.

Attached: wrongtrump.gif (100x100, 190K)

LOL

>lots of love
?

Hmmmm~, I agree with this Anonymous user. Kanji is quite difficult for a novice Japanese learner. Its also to a point where I'm getting such a headache for learning too much Kanji.

Attached: Me.gif (244x96, 37K)

Gotta love those four alphabets, one of which borrows symbols from another language.

Attached: YukariBottomBG.gif (239x174, 60K)

You should learn chingchongese. Then you could get a job with big bucks

HE!1!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!11 KEK!! KEK!! KEK!!

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDXXXXXXDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOLLLLL FUCKIN HOLY SHITTTT I CANT JUST STOP LAUGHING CAUSE HE HE HE HE HE JUST TO FUNNY MAN!!!1!11!

HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY SHIT i just fall of chair!!!! simply le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xP upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you! tips fedora, le any1 athiest? LOL

GOOD MEME

SORRY I MEAN

GREAT MEME

GR88888 FUCKING MEME BRO I WISH I COULD STOP LAUGHING BUT I CANT MAN!!!!

NICE MEME IMMA REPOST TO REDDIT LELELELELE TY FOR LE KARMA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

XD

LE UPBOAT

XD

WAIT TIL LE DERPINA HEARS ABOUT THIS

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

EPIC MEMEING /b/ro BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ZIMBABWE is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee : BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le nyan cat? hahahaha le mayonaise. fucking epic ass meme i love that fucking meme so much man wait let me just gets crack pipe out smoke some of that good 420 shit : rips a bong AHHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

imagine needing to learn two alphabets and a set of thousands of outdated logographic characters to distinguish between words in a sentence because your language is too autistic to use spaces