Ive just woken up and now im eating porridge for the second time. Added sugar and Boney, it improved substantially...

Ive just woken up and now im eating porridge for the second time. Added sugar and Boney, it improved substantially. What is Jow Forums up to?

Attached: _20190103_132147.jpg (1078x1026, 106K)

Boney?
like ground up bones?
ur weird

Attached: aff659af8ae393afbc810120aa59d77f7b155395.jpg (1000x860, 365K)

I'm just reading "Nils Klims reise til den underjordiske verden" (1741) By Ludvig Holberg and drinking coffee and loving my life, like always.

Attached: 7420e6ab53353bb28b498b3d7087859c--cat-sweaters-coffee-girl.jpg (500x595, 29K)

How do you sleep until 1pm? I Can't sleep past 7am and even sleeping in that late is very rare. Usually I wake up at 5 even if I went to sleep two hours before that.

Good for you.

Because i usually go to bed at 4am and i work out a lot

Attached: _20190213_211355.jpg (861x1244, 110K)

Hi Suebi why did you remove 'real real real' ?

Do you work out before you go to bed or earlier in the day? My workout is always in the morning so I can't say it helps me with sleep.

Always at Evening-night when i have already done all the relevant stuff and nothing else is waiting for me to be done. When i have to hang out with people i do it after waking up
I look better this way

Attached: _20190211_131559.jpg (642x539, 71K)

Since I graduated from college nobody I know hangs out during the day. Everyone works so you either meet up in the evenings or not at all.

I don't think I've spent time with friends during the day in 5 years.

hungover, doing some schoolwork trying to get lazy thots to hand in their parts so i can hand in our paper, its obvious they havnt done it so im just waiting on giving up and doing it myself

Group projects are the worst. Especially when you all receive the same score.

truely hell

In spain nobody works so you wouldnt have to worry about that.
You have more things to do at Evening/night
I used to do all my projects with the same 3 friends to avoid that kind of problems. Any interesting plans for the weekend?

Attached: _20180707_180802.jpg (996x685, 75K)

>In spain nobody works so you wouldnt have to worry about that

Is being a neet pretty normal there? Or at least being in your twenties an unemployed / living with parents?

going camping with some friends, gonna be like 6-9° during the day and around 0° at night, so nice and warm, gonna bring some whitewine and tie string to it and put it in the lake so its nice and cold

40% youth unemployment. The average age of becoming independent is 27-28. Its a mix between med culture and complete stagnancy.
I went hiking with friends once and i absolutely loved it but they didnt want to do it more so now im trying to find people

Attached: _20190209_130914.jpg (1079x1046, 130K)

brb moving to spain so I fit in lel

Literally nobody would laugh at you since they would be insulting themselves, how old are you?

the thots actually delivered, im surprised, handed in paper, now im gonna go to the bar

Its just 2pm are you sure of that?
Yeah if you are social you will fit in pretty easily. Any interesting plans for the weekend?

Attached: _20180428_172748.jpg (1080x1062, 104K)

I'm going to a shooting range saturday to pick up a new toy. Other than that no plans yet but I'll probably meet up with some friends on saturday night. I must say I'm getting a little tired of hanging out with people who just like to smoke weed all day though. I need to meet some new people.

Ive always wanted to try weed but never found anybody that sold it

I've been a heavy user for 10 years but recently I've decided to take a few steps back from it. I've been getting anxious whenever I smoke now because I feel like I'm wasting my time and I should be working on myself.

It's worth trying if you find some and can be a fun way to spend time with friends as long as you don't end up just sitting on a couch. Don't use it as an escape though or a decade will pass in the blink of an eye.

>Its just 2pm are you sure of that?
Yea

Attached: 20190214_213337.jpg (2560x1440, 1.58M)

>Camel
Tell your friend that he has a shit taste
Ive always wanted to try psychedelics in general

Attached: _20180918_112610.jpg (1080x583, 110K)

I've done mushrooms a few times. It's pretty cool and something everyone should try once in their life. Never ever mix it with uppers. I mixed it with dexedrine / adderall before and wanted to die.

Why don't you just take a short trip to amsterdam and try some of the truffles?

Because i dont have money and i dont have a car

just swim there my dude

I'm going to start running again tomorrow if I wake up early

I should too since i got sick i just run 1 day