Iv'e been suspended from my Psychology University Degree

Should I neck myself Bant?

Attached: SUSPENDED.jpg (630x400, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/search/filename/me02/
youtube.com/watch?v=87H6m2v4zNs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Isn't that yet another stupid reason to neck yourself? After all there is no real reason to neck yourself weed.

I'm literally just lighting a spliff as I read your reply haha

What did you do? I hope it involved sucking cocks, not that I care btw

Attached: 1550788501565.png (1000x767, 689K)

You mean you don't care unless it involves homosexual fellatio? That says a lot about you. Remember, i'm studying psychology. But unfortunately, no. It does not involve me sucking my professors cock :(

The problems began when I "Stopped" sucking my professors cock...

So, what did you do? I bet it was gayer than sucking cocks like licking bumhole or not playing over 1000 hours on every Football Manager game since 2004

Attached: 1550081239412.png (384x360, 146K)

Well that's even gayer

Attached: download (1).jpg (201x251, 11K)

>gayer than sucking cocks like licking bumhole

Licking a woman's bumhole is not gayer than sucking off a blokes cock.

Believe me, I'm heterosexual.

real or fake pinky? either way you should off yourself

Bit harsh! I like the fake pinky

you must help me in my quest we can rape jewsriel togheter brit we might be able to make a compromise, even if you are the scum of earth, i'll kill you last for helping me in my RAPING OF THE JEWSRIEL HELP ME NOW YOU FUCKKKERRRRR

prove you've been suspended faggot. timestamped email or gtfo

Sounds like you've tried both

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

^^^^ DO NOT REPLY TO THAT FUCKING IDIOT ROMANIAN's POSTS. STARVE THE IDIOT OF ATTENTION AND HE'LL SURLY DIE!

HELP ME RAPE HIM YOU BLOODY WANKER YOU KNOW YOU WANT OUR DICKS TO TOUCH TOGHETER INSIDE HIS VAGINA

Piss off. I don't have to prove a single hair on my testicals to you

fag larp thread, sage and hide

… I'll be back ...

>ruins his own career he worked for
How did you fuck up? Also, don't neck yourself OP you'll be able to resolve it somehow I'm sure

Attached: 1447835008943.jpg (1104x870, 235K)

My professor (female) filed an official complaint against me, saying that during a live online lecture, where I had access to the "chat" box, I was harassing/ and,or causing her offence. True story. This is my life.

sources say that PinkyBong otherwise known as ********* made several anti-semitic remarks during a professor lecture
The school has suspended Mr. Bong for the time being

Attached: reporterafrican.jpg (1300x866, 95K)

I did mention the Rothschilds!!! FUCK!

Damn user, that sounds ballsy. What did you say exactly? Must've been really terrible things you said to her, you should've damage controlled and said you were joking so the teacher wouldn't havfe removed you from the class.

Attached: 16b.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

Your lingua caused discomfort to her chatbox?
This sounds suspiciously like one of the PinkyWrong stories.

What are pinkywrong stories?

My fren read through the transcript of what I write in the chat box, during the entire lecture. and he said I did nothing wrong.

Classified Documentation.

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/search/filename/me02/

But any friend of yours would literally be Hitler. Did you try getting a fat tranny with rainbow hair to read it?

Kek, Is the guy in the thread pictures him? He's legitimately a rapist on the run if that's true.

Might as well be, those stories are incriminating and sounds like something that would be on conspiracy theory iceberg infographics

Attached: ZmG3G.gif (480x238, 694K)

Image is genuine, stories are not

Looks live we've found ourselves a Faggot

>Did you try getting a fat tranny with rainbow hair to read it?

I was hoping you would read it?

Attached: ya got me.jpg (968x681, 78K)

HAhaHaha

I suppose I should have done a few piercings too but that's close enough.

I hate piercings anyway

True, If those stories were real then this guy would be in British prison instead of hiding underground or something on the run like a skyrim game.

You're the real faggot m8 not only do you look like a old gay british man but you also look like a skin colored oversized smoking faggot

Attached: pinkybongisabiggaycigarette.jpg (1016x830, 334K)

At least I can still get quads

Cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=87H6m2v4zNs

Rolling for 9 trips

Failed

It's over 9000 though.

You based cunt you hahaha

What to do? What to do? Call up your teachers, tell them to fuck off and develop a talent of your own without a petty uni degree. Also give me the number of the hottest lady teacher while you're at it.

Attached: Charles_Bukowski_1.jpg (1000x1500, 341K)

You are obviously an horny artistic and autistic musician?