I want to rub my cock against Anzu's feet

I want to rub my cock against Anzu's feet.

Attached: smexy anzu.jpg (2500x1476, 1.81M)

i hate you so much

how are feet appealing? genuine question

Probably stems from overly conservative societies historically speaking, biologically it's theorized that there's some wires or so such in the brain that make you predisposed, the wiki page has more research than I'm willing to type. all I can say is that I'm a unashamed footfag, and probably always will be

Attached: 6A15A392FF674BD29E5E06C7BBEC6CA6.jpg (1242x1355, 1.13M)

I meant more like what do you personally find attractive about them? I know it's tough to explain why you find anything sexually attractive, but I would appreciate if you tried. Feet is a particularly confusing fetish to me because a foot seems so completely non-sexual, but it also seems to be one of the more common fetishes

Feet is literally a case of being wired wrong. The areas for sex and feet are next to each other in the brain.

Maybe an easier question would be what makes a foot good or bad?

of course, now I can only speak for myself on this.

It's commonly thought there's some cross talk between those areas yes, and it seems to be mostly accepted, even if just a theory. I digress

It varies from person, I could sit here and tell you all my preferences but you're more than likely going to get a completely different individual, that seems like a cop out but it's the truth in my experience. If I have time or if you care I'll be back in an hour or so.

I think the breaking point for me was seeing a really attractive girl with her back to ground, waving her bare feet in the air.

I've also wondered this about people who like hands since posting mine in the most contorted way I could thinking it would be unappealing, but was asked for another picture. I think I understand liking hands better than I do feet, but apparently I am a poor judge of taste in appendages. I agree with you here,
and I don't expect an complete understanding from one or two answers, but it is intriguing. I just can't put in context like I can with tits/ass/short/tall/etc

Mm, so do you think it's a 'chasing the dragon' sort of thing? As in they're attractive because they remind you of her? I think a lot of my preferences in women work like that, I like girls who look like my ex. I guess you said 'breaking point', though, so that implies this was something that built up over time?

I've always found female feet slightly attractive but that moment was when it became a full on fetish

I don't think he meant 'seeing' as in dating, but rather as in 'witnessing'.
Seeing this was the epiphany of 'this is what I like then'.

So what do you look for in a nice foot? Big, smol, clean, dirty? Can any foot be a good foot?

Yeah, I got that. That part is particularly interesting, actually. Seems to give weight to Freud's idea that there's an aspect of voyeurism to it?

I don't want to fuck feet or anything, if I actually stop to think about licking feet and etc I will think it's weird. I just like to see anime feet I guess

Well, if it's the soles of the feet (which some countries consider rude to display), that'd be easier to understand as they only tend to be viewed if someone is prone.

Preferably clean. The size doesn't matter. I tend to focus on the toes and the soles mostly
>Can any foot be a good foot?
Most feet I see on the internet I don't like. I can't explain why, but I'm attracted to some pictures and almost repulsed by others.

An interesting point, would make more sense for that to be naturally exciting
Does the position someone is in matter?

I don't get excited when the pictures are from above and only show the instep and I like smooth soles more than the wrinkly ones.

Only the position of the feet

only some feet are attractive. first of all they have to be clean (although some sweat is okay, dirt is not), manicured well, no hair, etc. they should also be smol-ish. nail polish is a plus.

soles on the other hand i find attractive almost always as long as they're not dirty, it's very easy to draw or present a sole that's good looking, much more hard to present the top of a foot because that's where almost all of the self regulation happens

Attached: 1535507615000.png (1100x1100, 559K)

'self-regulation'?

You guys are so fucking weird. Like I went through the hentai phase from like 7th to 8th grade, you guys look like you're still on that phase well into your 40's and 50's

Attached: bro thats haram.jpg (480x340, 38K)

HE!1!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!11 KEK!! KEK!! KEK!!

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDXXXXXXDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOLLLLL FUCKIN HOLY SHITTTT I CANT JUST STOP LAUGHING CAUSE HE HE HE HE HE JUST TO FUNNY MAN!!!1!11!

HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY SHIT i just fall of chair!!!! simply le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xP upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you! tips fedora, le any1 athiest? LOL

GOOD MEME

SORRY I MEAN

GREAT MEME

GR88888 FUCKING MEME BRO I WISH I COULD STOP LAUGHING BUT I CANT MAN!!!!

NICE MEME IMMA REPOST TO REDDIT LELELELELE TY FOR LE KARMA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

XD

LE UPBOAT

XD

WAIT TIL LE DERPINA HEARS ABOUT THIS

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

EPIC MEMEING /b/ro BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ZIMBABWE is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee : BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le nyan cat? hahahaha le mayonaise. fucking epic ass meme i love that fucking meme so much man wait let me just gets crack pipe out smoke some of that good 420 shit : rips a bong AHHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SALE RICAN DE MERDE la calotte de TOUS T GRAND MORT FDP

JE V DEFONSE TON Q DE PD SOMBRE MERD

CONFON PAS CES SAMOPERIS DE CANADIEN AVEC LA FRANCE QUEEE JE V NUCKE TOUS TES GRAND MORT LA CON DE TA RACE DE BURGER DE MERD

JE V NICKE TA FEMME , TA GRAND MERE TON PER TON CHIEN TA FILLE ET SURTOU TA FILLE PUIT TON PAIL DE GROS PORE

TU ¨PIJE ENCULE CONFON PA LA FRANCE AVEC CES PUTIN DE CANADIEN

just rub your cock against your feet while dressed as Anzu
same thing

this is a good idea

Du madre et un chat

As a footfag I am completely unable to explain it. It would be like explaining why you're attracted to breasts or something.