When did you realize you will never be happy in life?

When did you realize you will never be happy in life?

Go back in time and give your 18 year old self some mandatory advice and a to-do checklist.

Attached: 1503654919325.jpg (656x960, 52K)

Fuck 18 year olds! Nobody wants that stupid age!

that would mean going back to DECEMBER

Attached: 1542702838822.png (320x326, 93K)

When I realised I'll never be a girl.
18 is too late, maybe if I could go back and tell my 10 year old self to take hormones I'd be fine desu.

i still have a bit of hope left so fuck off and die

Same.

but i am happy

Get fit and be a chad.

get chad and be fit

haha faggot. Grow some balls and learn how to be a man already!

but i dont wanna be a man though

Why no, dumb tranny?

because I'm a dumb tranny

Don't be one, problem solved.

it's not that simple user

Whats stopping you from not being a tranny?

benis is already gone DD:

Dysphoria.

Attached: 1514075050994.jpg (638x640, 89K)

I have a strong desire to shoot the creature in your pic op

Can you elaborate please? How it affects your life? Are your thoughts completely centered on not being male and you can't break free from it or something?

You could use some testosterone. And water filters of course.

Attached: 470.jpg (640x590, 59K)

It makes me very depressed and suicidal. It's like having a hideous monster following you around everywhere, but it's your own body and no matter what you do you can never get away from it.
Accidentally walking past a mirror is enough to ruin my day.
The only time I feel at peace with myself is when I pretend to be a girl on the internet.
The only reason I haven't killed myself yet is because I don't want to upset people.

Is there a super female vitality?

im 18 give me some mandatory advice and a to do checklist

Do not shun social interactions.
Engage in them as much as you can.
Push yourself to do that, the more you do it the better you get at it the more enjoyable it gets.
If you need, change your circle of friends while you're still young, making friends as a 30 year old boomer is bar impossible.
Get more engaged in your hobbies.
Don't fall for college is a meme meme.
Unironically lift and preferebly do it in a gym. An hour every other day will make you more appealing than 90% of guys around you.
Engage in social networks, but don't be a complete faggot about it. Its the easiest way to stay in touch with people.

god mode:
Leave Jow Forums.
>inb4:normie
Fuck you, this is a good advice.

Actually. Do you find guys a hideous monsters or something?

No, just myself. I'm not supposed to be like this, that's what makes it hideous.
Normal guys look great.

>No, just myself
Do you think you're ugly? I don't mean it like "I will never be a cute girl owo" ugly, but generally speaking not good looking?
> I'm not supposed to be like this
Why? Do you think you're not good enough for other guys?
>Normal guys look great.
How are you different from "normal guys"?

I am an ugly girl. As a guy I guess I just look like a twink.
I'd be a super obvious troon if I presented female though, that's the part that bothers me.
I'd rather be an ugly passing girl than a chiseled Chad man that's for sure.

>Why? Do you think you're not good enough for other guys?
I'm not supposed to be male my body is wrong.

>How are you different from "normal guys"?
Normal guys don't hate the fact they're male.

I would tell my 18yo self to go further back in time

> that's the part that bothers me.
Part that should bother you is you wanting to be a girl, in fact ugly girl over a nice lad. I just don't see a reason why would you want to choose that.
>I'd rather be an ugly passing girl than a chiseled Chad man that's for sure.
There are layers inbetween that.
>I'm not supposed
You do realise this is just silly, right? You're going in circles there. I can ask you again why are you supposed to be a girl, but you won't really tell me the reason for it.

It's just an intense feeling that masculine features of my body are not supposed to be there, I don't know how else to describe it.
I don't care so much about being ugly or attractive, it just makes me feel a bit better about myself when I can be girly and anything that makes me feel more like a girl makes me feel less terrible.

>stop being such an asshole to everyone
>do your essays before the last 3 hours
>don't go to nightclubs
>have some self respect don't fall in with the wrong crowd
>don't drink
>don't stop lifting
>apply for IT jobs earlier

Attached: 1549792091382.jpg (500x500, 34K)

What I don't get is what you feel is so overpoweringly wrong about your body that you can't just be an effeminate male. There's things I don't like about my body. I have acne that repulses me, but oh well

It's more fundamental than just looking bad.
I will never get pregnant.
I will never be a mother.
I will never have had a girl's childhood.
I will never have a girl's bone structure.
I will never be average female height.
I will never be XX.
I will never be accepted or recognised as female.
I will never be a wife.
I will never form a functional family.
I will never be comfortable with myself.
I will never be able to undo the effects of male puberty.

Anything that reminds me I'm not a girl hurts.

Unironically, remember that no matter what you might think of yourself, or your body, God loves you. Your life will probably be more challenging than for other people, but ultimately dedicating yourself to a higher calling might help you transcend that.

Holy fing checked and kecked

Sure, just like the issue I used as an example has deeper ramifications than aesthetics. I would think you of all people should understand that.
However, I do think you're conflating a lot of idealized nonsense with your core issues, like
>a girl's childhood
That's just a nonstarter

>I will never get pregnant.
do you really want to?
>I will never be a mother.
yeah, you can be a father
>I will never have had a girl's childhood
was your childhood bad?
>I will never have a girl's bone structure.
>I will never be average female height.
>I will never be XX.
cmon now, this is just bullshit
>I will never be accepted or recognised as female.
Yes.
>I will never be a wife.
Yes.
>I will never form a functional family.
Who told you that?
>I will never be comfortable with myself.
Nobody ever is.
>I will never be able to undo the effects of male puberty.
Such as?

Maybe. I dunno, I'm tired. I'm not good at explaining myself, sorry.
I tried dealing with it and living as the man everyone wants me to be but it just got worse and worse until I was at "transition or an hero" and I reluctantly chose option one. Option two seems really tempting though.

Why did God make me male? Is it retroactive punishment for a sin I would commit later in life?
Maybe I'll meet him soon and get to ask him myself.

It would be nice, I could live without it though.
I definitely don't want to be a father.
Not really.
It's not it bothers me a lot.

>Who told you that?
I cannot have babies.

>Nobody ever is.
Some are more than others.

>Such as?
Types of bone growth are irreversible, most other stuff is reversible with effort.

>I definitely don't want to be a father
whats the difference?

Not to say your problems aren't real, but I think you're looking at it from a severely warped perspective. Aside from the biological problems like chromosomes and puberty, I think you are right about that. I would say that these are the technical causes of the issues as well, and I imagine you'd agree. But the rest, the problems expressed as symptoms of your biology, are experiential (and aesthetic) ideals, and are not actually based in reality. You can, for all intents and purposes, be a mother, have a girls childhood, be accepted as a female, be recognized as female, be a wife, form a functional family, and even be comfortable with yourself. The one thing that you are physically barred from that does indeed colour the female experience in a unique way is pregnancy and childbirth (your brain blocks most of that out afterward so you are more willing to have more children, by the way). But you know what is a lot more important that carrying a baby? Raising that child. The lifelong bond you create with it. I'm sorry if I'm coming off rude at all, it really is not my intention

>whats the difference?
This is pretty much my point. To use 'a girl's childhood' as an example, I spent most of my growing up with two sisters, and then my girlfriend. So did I therefore have a girls childhood? Do female child soldiers 'have a girl's childhood'? No, because what you're describing is just your made up ideal. Or maybe you're taking a biological essentialist (which I can't imagine you appreciate all that much) approach to developmental psychology, which is just beyond wacky

I don't want to inseminate someone.

You don't come off as rude at all, you're probably right. I dunno, I'm just upset because, when I started transition I thought that I would finally be able to be who I want. Now I have since realised it's not so simple.
I just wanna be a normal girl. I don't care about being cute or pretty, just normal. That's all I ever wanted. But it's not so simple to be that.

I was mainly refering to going through a female 1st puberty.

Ever heard of adoption?

Yeah, it's the next best thing I guess.

Ok, problem solved, whats next?

I mean... I'm allowed to be upset about being infertile, right? I'm not going to wallow in my misery about it and if I ever get the chance I would like to adopt; but there's a reason most couples choose to have their own, even though pregnancy and child birth is by all accounts a rough experience, it's clearly rewarding.
I dunno, I think maybe I should sleep. Thanks for talking with me.

It's not fair to you or, more so, any other individual to reduce their experience to a simple key moments like that. There's more to any given woman than a flood of hormones, a bloody vag, and sacks of fat on their torso. Like you said, it's not so simple. I get the FOMO aspect of it, not in the same way obviously, but I can relate. But I think that tends to stem from accidentally buying into oversimple narratives. It's hard not to, they're convenient; you have to constantly be mindful. There's more than enough nuance to work through for a lifetime

There are other ways to have kids you know...
>but there's a reason most couples choose to have their own
Its actually guys who drive that part.
Go to sleep, dumb tranny.

niggers

how much of this advice have you followed yourself?

I didn't.

>stop being such an australian to everyone

lol

Attached: 1546966376699.png (364x313, 35K)

pooftah