Daughter wants incest

>Your 18 year old daughter wants to have sex with you
How do you react?

Attached: Katie Pladl.jpg (495x554, 111K)

>implying I would ever get a wife

Refuse and disown her for being a whore

cry/piss pants/shit/cum

Is she hot?

Gonna cry? Gonna piss your pants? Maybe? Maybe shit and cum?… Well then you fucking normie, maybe you should click on my username and on my profile you should see three dots to the right of my username. Click those three dots to open a dropdown menu reads "Block". Click that option and confirm that you want to block me to avoid seeing my future posts

I would have sex with her, because I'm not a cuck. A real father doesn't let anyone else fuck his property.

Attached: bp.jpg (300x300, 17K)

it's my duty to teach her how to sex as a parent

If she looks like that, benis in bagina. If she looks like me, kill it with fire.

why is she such an asian? wht did you mean by that?

Her looking asian was a coincidence I just chose this girl because she was in the US news last year with her and her biological dad being arrested for incest and they even had a baby together. But the dad went crazy and killed her, the baby, her stepdad and himself

That's all you need to know about the yellow feverers

I want a hapa gf so bad right now

go get a boyfriend, retard

hawt

is there any actual reason not too besides "muh morals"?

as long as i don't impregnate her, i don't understand what the issue would be with this.

does that mean anal doesn't count as incest?

no? i didn't say that not getting her pregnant means it doesn't count as incest, i'm just saying that i don't see anything inherently wrong with two consenting adults having sex as long as it doesn't end up in pregnancy.

pregnancy doesn't matter either if you're disregarding morals, just abort

that's fair i guess but it'd be easier to just practice safe sex, wouldn't it

also i don't see how this is morally wrong

I wouldn't fuck my daughter
But I would fuck the gook in your pic OP.

In theory, hot.
In practice, not.
At least the father left a scorched earth so that it would be left pure.

Attached: 1550561459035.jpg (800x598, 49K)

yes, but then you really look at it, morality aside, the only bad part is if a child resulted from the relationship. anal sex can't conceive a child. so it awwwright, aside from possible getting shit on your dick.